Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

How can we make Fantasy Football better?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. "Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" Should Display New Ranking Order Dynamically

When editing pre-draft rankings, it would be great to have a section displaying the new draft order dynamically with the number of the rank. The Yahoo! fantasy football platform is the best in the business but the "Edit Pre-Draft Player Rankings" is the weakest part and really needs an upgrade.

365th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Ai is wrong on best Draft

Look at our league the guy who is said to have the best draft wasn't even there and drafted 2 players out for the year. Need to work on that

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Editing pre draft

Pre-draft editing on iPad is nearly impossible and very time-consuming cannot find the list of complete players by category . Some Key players are excluded from list of players???

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Make My Rankings The Default

I've been enjoying Yahoo fantasy sports for a long time, but the way the fantasy football pre-draft rankings work is just horrible. I spent a few hours making my own rankings, which I saved and used in a mock draft. So far so good. Then I spent a few days tweaking my rankings and prepping for a draft for an actual league I joined. Once the draft started, however, I could find no way to import what I had done. After more tweaking to prepare for another draft, I now notice that there are two different versions of my pre-draft…

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Add Voice Chat To The Draft Client

Add voice chat to the draft client so team managers can talk to each other during the draft.

443rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Draft Analysis Filters

On the Draft Analysis page we are given an incomplete list of player's ADP and ADR could we get a complete list? Also I feel like the list should include more filters other than just the position filter, particularly I would like to see filters that include draft sizes for different sized leagues, ppr vs standard vs 1/2 pt ppr filter, dynasty vs standard vs keeper filter, and a date filter so we can look only at the drafts within a specified range of dates. This would give us players a better tool to see what the going draft value…

315th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Mock Draft does not show the individual group (RB,WR, QB etc) rankings. I like to see 1-50 rankings players of each player per group.

Mock Draft list all players of all positions from #1, 2, 3 and so forth. I want to see the group of RB, WR, QB, TE, etc ranked individually each player #1,2,3 and so forth as well, when I want to compare a top 12 RB to a top 12 WR. Right now I have to count myself from the top of a particular group to see who is the top number 12 or number 24, etc.

207th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When we click on the report card for mock drafts show us who we drafted

When you show us our report card for mock drafts can you show the team that it's for? I mock a bunch because I get bored so I just have a bunch of report cards and ratings, but if I want to see the team it's talking about I have to go through the email reports to match them up. Why not just show the team with the report card?

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Draft grades not showing

It's been over 48 hours and they've yet to post for any of our owners. Not sure why.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Printable rankings!

A link to printable up to date draft rankings to use in live Yahoo drafts would be great. Using ESPN rankings sucks.

846th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. jamal adams

Your auction auto draft bot just bid $40 for NY jets safety jamal adams. i I believe this was due to a typo that stated his projected auction draft value was something like $35. No defender is ever valued more than maybe $2.
    this is causing pandemonium in the league. I hate auto drafting as much as the next guy, but somebody needs to fix that soonest.

586th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. fix the connection on the auction draft

I had to reset my auction draft last night and pass and undo multiple picks because the server wasn't working. I don't know what the issue is, but this happens in mocks too. my league will be lost if it continues because it lags out multiple times. also increase the amount of times you can pause the draft. why is it capped

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Wrong Drafts

I keep getting put in Live auction Drafts and have never EVER signed up for Auction drafts,supposed to be autopick drafts.ever thing is so messed up,im done with yahoo.

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION!

PLEASE ADD 16-TEAM MOCK DRAFT OPTION PLEASE!!

890th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Live Draft Party

Yahoo does not have enough options to accommodate live drafts. Did a live draft this year and it worked out great but I had to use Clickydraft instead of yahoo. The options that made us choose Clickydraft are:

1. Read only URL of live draftboard. This allows anybody to stream the draftboard where they have a web browser. We were able to put the draftboard up on a 70in tv for everyone to see at draft party.

2. Extend draft pick timer and pause timer. While hosting a live draft party with 10 close friends and a lot of drinking,…

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  28 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Editing pre-draft rankings is very cumbersome.

#1 Please add a search function for player names.
    #2 Please exclude players already on rosters - for keeper leagues

32nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Draft Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Link to players draft position

We have a Keeper league, in which the round the player was drafted in determines his upcoming keeper value. I'd like to be able to click on a player, a FA but more importantly, a player on someone's roster to determine the round that player was selected or whether he was Undrafted/FA. This would make it easier to determine accurate trade value.

475th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Fantasy Football

Feedback and Knowledge Base