Fantasy Football

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our self-paced help on our help site. This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Custom Playoffs

If playing with divisions and bye weeks, should be able to have the first round split by division with the top division winners getting the bye. This way rounds 1 & 2 you are playing for your division Title and then you Play the Other Division for the Overall Championship.
    Don't just make the Division Winners Top seeded and then everyone else by record.

This will make more like NFL.

304th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 team playoff (includes a consolation bracket)

To be consistent with the default playoff scheme, which Baseball, Basketball, and Hockey uses, Football should use the following, instead of the 4 team playoff (includes a consolation bracket):

The top 6 teams in the league standings after the last week of the Fantasy regular season qualify for a 3-week postseason tournament to determine a league champion.

The next 6 teams in the standings qualify for a consolation bracket to determine 7th through 12th place. The season is over for everyone else.

Teams - 6 championship, 6 consolation
    Playoff Weeks - 2 options:
    Weeks 14, 15, and 16
    Weeks 15,…

268th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Commissioners need the ability to adjust playoff brackets based on our own tiebreakers

We have 2 divisions of 5...Firemen vs Cops....Top seed each division gets bye. 2vs 3 in week 14 on each side....week 15 winner of 2vs 3 plays #1 seed. week 16 its 1 cop vs 1 fireman for the title and a 3rd place game. No way to set this up under Yahoo's settings. I wouldn';t think it would be that hard to allow commish control the change playoff settings

37th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Total Points needs more value

As the commissioner of my league for the last five years I am constantly looking to improve our league to make it more competitive and more fun. I believe that win loss record should not be the only way to determine playoff seedings, and league standings. Points For is the best indicator to show how well the team is done not Just win loss. I would like to see Yahoo To allow customized playoff seeding by allowing the commissioner to rank teams according to their total points for. It a 10 man league I would propose that three playoff seeding…

121st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 10 Team Playoffs for 16 team leagues

I run a 14 team league and we are adding 2 more teams. With 16 teams we want to have a 10 team playoffs. Teams 1-6 are automatically in the 2nd round while teams 7-10 play in a "wild card" round. We think it is the perfect option as 8 teams doesn't seem like enough. I have looked and ESPN offers this option, we have always been Yahoo and we prefer the Yahoo user interface but will make the switch if this option isn't created

642nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Playoffs  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 4 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base