UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY SO MUCH DISHONEST BITCOIN ADVERTISING???

WHY SO MUCH DISHONEST BITCOIN ADVERTISING???
    Every page everywhere is bitcoin adverts with lies about who has invented a new dealing site. Yahoo is getting to be worse than Google and MSN PURE CORPORATE GREED with no respect for honest decent truthful advertising

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. On Yahoo Email - make inbox maintenance easier.

On Yahoo Email - make inbox maintenance easier. Add a sort by 'read' mail tab under the sort selection. Read mails could be archived and then all unread emails cld be deleted easily.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Please do not let scammers advertiser on your site - see story about dragon's den being cancelled

Why do you let scammers advertise on your site? (See dragon's den story) . Surely you should be doing more to protect your customers from these morons. Or are you just as money grabbing?

11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. your news section is bias and full of the usual propaganda - we dont fall for it any more YAHOO

your news section is bias and full of the usual propaganda - we dont fall for it any more YAHOO

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Once I have agreed to your Oath terms why cant you STOP putting it up for me to agree to AGAIN before I can access my mail or other Yahoo

Once I have agreed to your Oath terms why cant you STOP putting it up for me to agree to AGAIN before I can access my mail or other Yahoo

Surely agreeing to Oath terms ONCE is enough?

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Why is there a UK specific Yahoo engine when 98% of the news on the UK port seems to be US?

Make the UK news engine have UK news stories, not 98% US stories.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I log in but I can't find Yahoo Groups??

Make it obvious when logged in as to where the Group messages are. Totally useless otherwise.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Police your "FAKE" news stories!

GET RID OF THESE FAKE NEWS STORIES! Prince Harry, Daniel Radcliffe and Russell Brand stories leading to a FAKE BBC news site which is an advert for Crypto-mining!
    Disgusting abuse and quite possibly the illegal use of the BBC webpage layout in an ADVERT!!!!!

55th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Not able to log onto Emails

guce.yahoo.com’ comes up when trying to access emails and wont let me log into them, or access Yahoo main page. You need to resolve this issues so that i can use Yahoo again. Otherwise I'll have to change everything over and close my Yahoo accounts

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Bitcoin Scam promotions via the Yahoo medium.

Yahoo are knowingly showing articles for famous celebrities which (when selected) direct readers to Bitcoin scams. As Yahoo are obviously getting paid for hosting these articles on a regular basis - it begs the question as to whether they may be (by not removing said articles), complicit to the fraud in some way??

42nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please temove the VW adds as it is no longer relevent. England is on the way home so they can not be champions of 2018

Please temove the VW adds as it is no longer relevent. England is on the way home so they can not be champions of 2018, all this ad will do is make the English Fan base and all UK hate VW for rubbing it in that they are coming home. It has the reverse effect of what this add was going to do

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot con

I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot contact you if using basic mail and I do not want the other version as it runs slowly.

I tried to contact from email but it wanted to send an account key - i don't understand how this works, do not want it and far prefer a secure password. Are you genuinely trying to contact me and if so what am I supposed to do?

154th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. i cant read the text on news because the adverts are infront of it

i literally cannot see any text because the adverts pop up infront of the text when you scroll down. you cant move close or anything.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Why am I constantly shown the UNICEF advert? I have repeatedly removed it, as irrelevant, but it still appears. Nothing else just UNICEF.

Why am I constantly shown the UNICEF advert? I have repeatedly removed it, as irrelevant, but it still appears. Nothing else just UNICEF.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why am I constantly shown the UNICEF advert? I have repeatedly removed it, as irrelevant, but it still appears. Nothing else just UNICEF.

Why am I constantly shown the UNICEF advert? I have repeatedly removed it, as irrelevant, but it still appears. Nothing else just UNICEF.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base