UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please let us know how we can improve further.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. 7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    26 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. WHY SO MUCH DISHONEST BITCOIN ADVERTISING???

WHY SO MUCH DISHONEST BITCOIN ADVERTISING???
    Every page everywhere is bitcoin adverts with lies about who has invented a new dealing site. Yahoo is getting to be worse than Google and MSN PURE CORPORATE GREED with no respect for honest decent truthful advertising

39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please do not let scammers advertiser on your site - see story about dragon's den being cancelled

Why do you let scammers advertise on your site? (See dragon's den story) . Surely you should be doing more to protect your customers from these morons. Or are you just as money grabbing?

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot con

I have received an email supposedly from you in my spam folder. It looks genuine about the GDPR so why is it in spam? It seems I cannot contact you if using basic mail and I do not want the other version as it runs slowly.

I tried to contact from email but it wanted to send an account key - i don't understand how this works, do not want it and far prefer a secure password. Are you genuinely trying to contact me and if so what am I supposed to do?

153rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Bitcoin Scam promotions via the Yahoo medium.

Yahoo are knowingly showing articles for famous celebrities which (when selected) direct readers to Bitcoin scams. As Yahoo are obviously getting paid for hosting these articles on a regular basis - it begs the question as to whether they may be (by not removing said articles), complicit to the fraud in some way??

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Police your "FAKE" news stories!

GET RID OF THESE FAKE NEWS STORIES! Prince Harry, Daniel Radcliffe and Russell Brand stories leading to a FAKE BBC news site which is an advert for Crypto-mining!
    Disgusting abuse and quite possibly the illegal use of the BBC webpage layout in an ADVERT!!!!!

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. ******** WITH THE WORLD CUP I DON'T WANT VIDEO OF THIS SHITE FORCED DOWN MY NECK EVERYTIME I OPEN MY BROWSER!!!!!

turn it of I don't want to see it. bad enough every weekend is wasted on prima-donna's kicking a pigs bladder between 2 ******* sticks!
    I avoid football at all costs so stop SPAMMING ME with this ********!

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. ******** WITH THE WORLD CUP I DON'T WANT VIDEO OF THIS SHITE FORCED DOWN MY NECK EVERYTIME I OPEN MY BROWSER!!!!!

turn it of I don't want to see it. bad enough every weekend is wasted on prima-donna's kicking a pigs bladder between 2 ******* sticks!
    I avoid football at all costs so stop SPAMMING ME with this ********!

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Way way too many ads everywhere

Far too many. #Fail

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. 25th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. My wife and I both miss the new storey scroll bar,please bring it back

Please bring back the news scroll bar for our iPads we miss it

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Diabolical app update

I updated the app. Now it no longer opens. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling - opens once, then never again. I have a pretty new phone, surely it can't be difficult for you to make an app that works?

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 39th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. yahoo is getting rubbish no new news all you read about is Royals and liverpool football club

all yahoo prints is old rubbish Royals who cares about Merkel or liverpool football club or who MU tink there going to buy im looking for a new site since yahoo changed to this bloody Oath its been ****!

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Get your act together Yahoo!

For the ladt 2 weeks, whenever I open the yahoo mail app on my I-pad mini, I get a pop up telling me to update the app by the 23rd May (tomorrow). I tried to do this last week but was told I needed at least IOS10. Since I am on IOS9.3.5 and there being no updates from Apple to do, I cannot upgrade to rhe new app so I stand to lose my messages and settings. Very clever Yahoo for failing to check where IOS 10 is actually loaded. My UK I-pad is not of your standard so Inlose…

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. WHERE IS THE LOCAL NEWS?????

THE UK IS NOT INTERESTED IN AN APPRENTICE WARMONGERING DICTATORSHIP.GUN KILLINGS THAT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE ARE UNABLE TO STOP BECAUSE OF A POLITICAL SYSTEM POWERED BY CORPORATE GREED.
    AMERICA IS LIKE THIRD WORLD COUNTRY BECAUSE IT PLACES NO VALUE ON THEIR CHILDRENS LIVES UNLESS THEY CAN GET THEM INTO THEIR KILLING FORCES.

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. WHERE IS THE LOCAL NEWS?????

WHERE IS THE LOCAL NEWS????? ON A UK VERSION OF THJE WEBSITE LOCAL NEWS IS MISSING APART FROM ROYAL WEDDINGS AND WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF THAT. WHAT ABOUT THE REST OF THE UK?? BRING BACK YAHOO

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. THE UK SITE is SATURATED WITH AMERICAN RUBBISH

THE UK SITE is SATURATED WITH AMERICAN RUBBISH. WHAT ABOUT OTHER NEWS ?? I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THE RUBBISH THAT TRUMP SPOUTS. ALL HE IS INTERESDTED IN IS MONEY AND WAR

124th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. FAR TOO MUCH FAKE SO CALLED NEWS

FAR TOO MUCH FAKE SO CALLED NEWS

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Feedback and Knowledge Base