UK & Ireland Homepage

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

1. we want our say you have taken away freedom of speech that is breaking my human rights

we want back our freedom of speech you have taken away our human rights not allowing us to comment on news articles

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Local News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. verification codes

trying to login and they send a verification code by email.How can I access this when I'm not logged in / can't login

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Take notice

Take notice of what users are saying and stop ignoring everyone !!

65th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Comments

The reason you provided for stopping comments is "...to create a safe and engaging place for users..." which, I suspect, is complete hogwash. Opinions and debate are not supposed to be 'safe'. That is the whole point of free speech; to be able to express one's opinion without fear of censorship, but with the risk of disagreement and criticism. Whilst the quality of comment is often poor, that is more a reflection of people's frustration at being ignored by successive Governments on both sides of the Atlantic. Silencing it just makes the issue worse. Yahoo is guilty of the worst…

74th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. The only reason to read anything on Yahoo was for the reactions now you’ve taken that away there’s nothing worth reading here!

The only reason to read anything onYahoo was for the reactions, now you’ve taken that away there’s no the worth reading here!

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Once I have marked an email as 'Not Spam' I would not expect to find further emails from that sender in my Spam folder. But this happens

Once I have marked an email as 'Not Spam', I would not expect to find further emails from that sender in my Spam folder. But this happens a lot. Why? Please change this.

268th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Bring back the comments section.

Dictated censorship, by removing free speech. When you already had the power to remove offensive or abusive comments. This is akin to soviet Russia and North Korea.

90th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 268th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Hi, please let us know how we can improve further. FREE SPEECH + COMMENTS

"Hi, please let us know how we can improve further." Read below :
    "VERIZON Didn't do Nothing to improve "further". Scared about "Comments" section. Negative Feedback. Shares drop. Not Public opinion. Wash Hands Off Sensitive matters. Bothered about own investment and public image. NY Stock Market Share Prices.
    OK, lets see what NEW Owners front Guru Gowrappan can do ? Puppet to Dance to the tunes of new owners or have a say to the voices of the majority public ? ( Subscribers - what they WANT ).
    Guru means GOD in Indian. Lets see if this God can answer…

211th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Stop posting autoplay videos of violent/upsetting scenes!

Its not always possible to stop the videos quickly & not everyone want to see violent/upsetting scenes! Not to mention how much it slows the page loading!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Fake Paypal, Amazon Emails

Can you finally make some filters, to stop recieving automaticly sent scam,fraud and junk emails such as, fake paypal, amazon,dhl, ups and so on? I am getting tired of recieving every two days one of those saying my account is locked on amazon or paypal and so on. Guys, before you worked better.

268th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. The amount of scam emails is unacceptable!!! I understand from 2 of your employees it is your policy not to block these emails at their sour

Two yahoo employees have inform me that it is yahoo’s policy not to block these emails at their source and they are monitoring how many of these scams you let right through your systems!!!!!!! Shameful!!!

155th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. stop your bias leftie agenda reporting, the right has as much right to free speach as the left

stop just posting your bias left wing agendas, soiling every other view because you dont agree with it, the right wing has as much freedom of speech as the left. just because you dont believe in the views doesnt mean they shouldnt be published. its a personal choice if or what you follow, for a newscaster/journalist you should at least report impartially and let your readers make up there own mind. if you dont then you are no better than somebody/organisation spreading propoganda on either side to influence minds. sure some people have done it before.... stalin, hitler, hussein, bin…

211th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 473rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why have you or MSN removed the facility to block nuisance emails, it is all very well providing the means to delete but they need blockin

Replace the facility to BLOCK nuisance emails, not just delete, that does not solve the problem. Some are persistent and require to be Blocked.

268th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 473rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. hello, please stop showing me videos of people being murdered, animals killing each othe or people accidental killing themselves

hello, please stop showing me videos of people being murdered, animals killing each other or people accidental killing themselves. If you really must include this content then SO NOT HAVE IT PLAYING AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT MY CONSENT

I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT AND I WILL SUE YOU IF YOU CONTINUE TO HARM ME IN THIS WAY.

473rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. 473rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

UK & Ireland Homepage

Categories

Feedback and Knowledge Base