My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The news feed currently allows users to omit subject matter they don't care to see. Can we get an option to omit all from a certain source?

When I delete a news story it asks if I want to permanently stop seeing based on subject matter. I would like an option there to delete the news agency providing the article in the first place. I don't really want to see any more stories from the Huffington Post. If I want to buy a tabloid I'll go to Walmart.

34th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  19 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. It would be nice if you could comment on something without having an account on twitter or facebook or some other ********!!!!!!!!!!!!

It would be nice if you could comment on something without having an account on twitter or facebook or some other ********!!!!!!!!!!!!

25th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  22 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. What have you done to the news format

I started reading the news this morning as I alway do and discovered that when I read an article the links surrounding the article are not news, in fact it's total rubbish, the only way I can read more news is to push the back button on my browser...who is making the format for the news? Seriously it's is getting harder to use the yahoo site.
    Why group rubbish articles with serious news and have not links back to the news, it just makes no sense what so ever.
    Bring back the old format we had a few years ago,…

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. News Articles

Stop posting news from sources, allowing only paying subscribers to read the full article.

Your giving them free advertising, frustrating to read.

72nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Stop Trying to Push Yahoo's Political Views on to Readers

The articles from Huffington Post and Salon are highly offensive to those who do not agree with Yahoo!'s liberal viewpoints. Please either provide an equal number of articles of differing viewpoints or take a neutral position. Stop trying to accelerate the decay of our society.

I am about fed up enough to cancel my Yahoo! account and stop visiting your site. I am quite sure that I am not alone!!!

14th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  103 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Yahoo News Content

Please provide some balance with your selection of news feeds - very biased in commentary and number of feeds toward liberal sources.

50th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please, less content from Huffington Post and Salon on home page.

Give us the option of choosing from which "news" sources we see on our home page.

97th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 156th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Sick of the left-slanted news and the aggressive selling. It will change or I will stop coming around.

Do you get your news ideas from Huffington?
    Flashing and menu-embedding of ads is a bit much. Stop it.

122nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Remove Kardashian news. Enough is enough. Thank heaven for Google

Kardashians do not contribute to anything worthwhile. Are you that desperate for stories????

52nd ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I finally did it. Removed Yahoo News as my home page...

as I am so tired of all the headlines and articles about racism. What a disservice you are doing in order to divide the country even more. Shame on Yahoo!

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. STOP SENDING ME ******* EMAILS AND HAVING ME 'VERIFY' MY ACCOUNT TO LOG IN ON MY GOT **** COMPUTER! WHAT IF I DIDNT HAVE A PHONE?**** MAN

STOP HAVING ME VERIFY MY GOT **** EMAIL ADDRESS OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER N OVER! ******** ALREADY

461st ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. no more children reporting news please get some adults

no more children reporting news please get some adults

518th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Far Right email on my.yahoo

For the past 4+ weeks, I have been receiving egregious far right American email on this account on the my yahoo page I consult several times a day. The content is stereotypical Russian agitprop and I have clearly not solicited this material. It is also pointless since I do not even live in the US. I think your company best have a look at filtering this bilge since others might conceivably take it seriously. How long does this nonsense have to go on before Americans take the threat seriously and do something effective to counter it?

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. My posts are not showing and why is that?...Are **** puppets a existential crisis?

How about focusing on the real world and let **** puppets stay in the closet?
    Aside from Yahoo mail the rest of Yahoo pushes garbage.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 689th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Has yahoo mail been hacked again?

Today my inbox on other accounts had over a dozen spam offers from Yahoo account addresses. Admit when you've had a breach. Last time this happened, I got email from my dead sister's account.

876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 876th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base