My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP BEING SO ANTI-TRUMP!

FAKE NEWS = LOUSY AMERICAN NON-PATRIOTS.

84th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 38th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

29 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Update your news more often. It's always a few days old!!

Again yahoo is unable to operate a home page that is worth having. I thought yahoo would improve but, unfortunately for it's customers, it doesn't know how or could care less about content, user preferences, functionality or anything else.

960th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. AMERICA SPEAKS ENGLISH YOU COMMIE @ssho!es

THIS IS AMERICA WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE YOU COMMIE @SSHO!ES

573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Let me block opinions and read real "news"

instead of shoving leftist opinions in our faces, why not let the user decide which "news" feeds to read, that way I can block all Huff Po produced garbage and Yahoo produced garbage. That way we can choose real "news" articles, and not have to read hate filled opinion articles all day.

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Stop blocking news about President Trump and Iran

Stop blocking news about President Trump and Iran

622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. FIRE all of your sumb @ss liberal writters

Fire them ALL. They are all liars and terrible writters.

285th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Volume

Listening to a Yahoo News Article with headphones connected to my computer, it was so low that I had to turn it up to hear it. When the next yahoo news article came up, it was so loud, it actually made me have a pain in my ear. It was from one end of the volume spectrum to the other. People around me could here it blasted through the earphone. Next complaint is, I tried to contact you but this did not fall under your list of categories so I couldn't find a way to tell you.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Your two sides to each political story are both liberal. Nobodies ideas get print if they are anti-Trump.

When posting both sides get both sides not the current liberals in agreement.

960th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Stop spreading lies and innuendos and actually report facts rather than other people's opinions of which they have no knowledge.

My idea is you grow some pride and stand up to the fascist liars and cheats from the left, start doing right by your readers. Because right now, there are many of us who refer to Yahoo as the Donkey's Behind Canal, due to the moronic and inane publishing's that Yahoo lets run on their feed. And stop posting the same story for days at a time in hopes of some bleeding heart. ie: Greta - you know Soros's Wooden Brain Puppet. Here is a fact for Yahoo on that one. Check to see what Soros's purchased for her family,…

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. please block "National Interest" stories.

I would like to be able to block suggested stories from "National Interest". I find them offensive.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Give us an option for having just News on MyYahoo and to eliminate all the political and celebrity gossip.

MyYahoo is not customizable enough to contain the content WE want, like unbiased news and events without the garbage of the day.

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

I stopped reading ANY of your heavily liberal biased ads. Will soon change to another choice for my home page and search engine.

71st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Quit running articles that I can't read!!!!!!!

If the NY times requires a fee to read an article , what the is it doing on yahoo? I was never asked if I wanted to put up with your changes and I sure don't want the NY Times! Get rid of it !

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 960th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Don't PRETEND to be concerned with what your users think when it is obvious you don't

Don't PRETEND to be concerned with what your users think when it is obvious you don't. It is insulting.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 8 9
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base