My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. I can't comment on any articles

I am unable to comment on any articles. It always gets removed saying it doesn't align with community guidelines. I cannot comment a single thing. Nothing I am trying to comment is against guidelines. What happened to my account?

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Home Page Doesn't Load

The home page takes forever to load. The ad servers hang frequently and it's only gotten worse. Also, the news carousel has problems loading more times than not. After countless years, I am seriously considering abandoning Yahoo as my default homepage. It's been more than six months since this update. Fix it or I'm outta here.

26th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Linking to sites that require a log-in

Why do you link us to stories that require a log-in to view, such as the New York Times and others as well?

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Contacts

Contacts are nearly impossible to find and edit. Please, tell me how to do this!!!

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. FIX BOOKMARKS IMMEDIATELY

FIX BOOKMARKS IMMEDIATELY

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Censoring commenting on covid articles

I noticed article commenting has been restored for almost any article that doesn't deal with covid-19. But for articles dealing with covid they are mostly disabled. This is scandalous and political to only limit restrictive commenting on covid articles people have a right to voice her opinion either cancel commenting for all articles or none. Stop your hypocritical and biased censorship

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. stop censuring comments on articles

Too many censures on article comments. Let readers state their opinion without reviewing it. If other readers get their feelings hurt, they can forgo reading comments.

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. What have you done to your video feeds

What is going on with your video feed all I get is Yahoo and some Russian stuff no matter what I type in and no matter how I work my filter . And there used to be a way I could block what I didn't want to see which evidently you guys have taken off so now I get what you want me to see I've been a customer since the early 2000 And it's sad to see what you have done to this once opened Web browser Just a cater to the awoke crowd Sad days indeed

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Feature to add

Yahoo is great in most respects, but here's what is needed: the ability to restore or create a contact list from a saved contacts.csv file. I don't have "other accounts" from which to transfer; I just want backup for my contact list so that can restore it if needed.

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. News Feeds Not Working in Forever

Fix News Feeds please, hasn't worked since Covid. What a surprise. AP and Reuters - pay your accounts so your customers can add the feed. Yahoo news political bias is extreme. Try to learn and exercise journalistic integrity if you have it in you. Thank God Verizon is selling Yahoo. Verizon is just another telcom predatory snake and everyone knows it...the stories I could tell. No thank you!

Please reinsert news comments - stop the propaganda and silencing your customers. Fight back against state censorship!!!!

Please get rid of the active page boundary hyperlinks!!!! So annoying to scroll a news…

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. News Feed first 5 stories, repeat 6-10, too??

Why do the first 5 news feed articles, repeat from 6-10??

41st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base