My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 144th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX THE WEATHER LOCATIONS ONCE AND FOR ALL

I USED TO HAVE MY LOCATION, CHICAGO, PHILADELPHIA, AND NEW YORK ON MY YAHOO PAGE, NOT ANY MORE! AND THEY WON'T LOAD EITHER. GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER YAHOO AND FIX ALL THE PROBLEMS... OR ARE U JUST IN THIS FOR THE $$$$

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Whatever Yahoo did to their homepage stinks!

My "home page" doesn't have the same content, and when I leave I need to find some way to sign in to get "MyYahoo" page to come up and my email on my page.

447th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Common sense email deletion

The SPAM folder contains messages that Yahoo considers to be not important, or needed, Yet when you go to delete them it asks if we are sure. The INBOX contains messages that Yahoo considers valid, needed, yet when we hit delete it just deletes them. This has always seemed backwards to me.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. WHY doesn't Yahoo cover NCAA baseball???

Cover NCAA Baseball - like other college sports!!!

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Weather Locations

Only Yahoo could take something that was working and ***** it up AGAIN. They do not listen to their users, only their uninformed Geeks

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. You are selecting news stories that fit your left wing political agenda. Be fair. Be objective. Show both sides.

Make sure you have 50/50 democrat republican journalists on your staff. That's fair and balanced. Do it. You are going to be losing readers faster than ever after the November election. You want to stay in business don't you? Oh, Sorry. Big business is bad.

197th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 622nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Lost my weather places

What in the **** have you done now. Cannot get my local weather and lost all the cities I was also following.
    Hire someone who knows what your customers want, not some geeks brain F__T

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Sports

If you keep putting Game of Thrones and other stories in sports, you're history!

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Banner Ads are totally anti-American or not...

Annoying, annoying , and annoying etc..
    Wake up and listen to the people ( consumer ).

573rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. HOW MANY COMPLAINTS DO YOU NEED TO STOP THE BANNER GREED...

A" TELL TELL" SIGN OF GREED, STOP THE BANNER ADS...

787th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. When I first installed Yahoo Portfolio on my Yahoo page it listed the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq but I chgd it and now cannot get that back!

I loved the old Simple Default Portfolio which listed the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq with those names in the header, Stupidly I was playing with it and created a my portfolio. Now I erased that portfolio and want the default portfolio to show but can't. When I manually enter the DOW, S & P and Nasdaq it just shows the symbols rather than the Name! Anyway to Add the names of stocks to make things clearer?

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Stupid message each time I log on asking if I want to make my Home Page Yahoo which I have to click each time NO! What a hassle!

I want my Home Page to be My Yahoo but each time I log on there is a message at the top asking if I want to make my home page YAHOO. It gets annoying to have to click No Thanks each time. Is there a way keep that message from popping up? Yahoo should be able to honor it's own pages. As it is now when I leave mail I have to close and reopen the browser to get back to My Yahoo. There is no selection on the YAHOO page to do so. That is annoying as well.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What the **** did you do to the email?

The last "new" email format was quite good. Now it's stuck in basic and I can't switch to the newest new email.

Why don't you fix the bugs, and all the email accounts on all your servers [like the original snet.net email addresses] before you go live and mess us up? I also lost access to my business email through my personal email. Who comes up with these stupid ideas? You don't see GMail or the rest of them blowing up like this.

512th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. I am tired of seeing Huffington Post, Salon and Vox in my newsfeed, how can you make my newsfeed block this non-news?

I believe that from my myyahoo page I should be able to block sources such as Huffington Post, Salon and Vox and any other so-called "news" source I do not consider news.

180th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. It is not very good that with the new Yahoo email screen, when you click on your contacts, a second Yahoo email inbox is opened up.

The new Yahoo email inbox screen is no good. When you click on your contacts, a second email inbox is automatically opened up. You then have to log out of both. Email Customer Support replied to my online enquiry saying that you don't need to log out of both screens, but you actually do have to log out of both of the email inboxes.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Portfolio & other visited links don't change color

Links in My Yahoo aren't changing color once I've clicked on them, so it makes it difficult to review which articles I've already read.

1075th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base