My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  315 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 2nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  85 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Weather on Homepage keeps snapping back to RICHARDSON TEXAS. I DON'T LIVE THERE? THIS HAPPENED B4. PLS FIX.

This happened before, but it has been a while. My homepage weather keeps reverting back to Richardson, Texas.

I do not live in Richardson, I live in Mundelein, IL. When I change my current location back to Mundelein, IL.

DOESN'T STICK AND SNAPS BACK TO RICHARDSON, TEXAS.

PLEASE FIX "AGAIN".
    TKS

3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  379 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I hate hate hate the new My Yahoo page. There is a whole block for ads, but suddenly there's a bar up at the top of the page with another ad

Why is there suddenly a bar at the top of the page with an ad...but it's cut off? Still taking up space, still an annoyance, but not totally visible. I hate your new page. Please stop telling us that you want our feedback, but then telling us not to tell you we hate the new design.

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  118 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of Ellen Lied, Oprah Lied ads. Can't stand looking at those!

I hate Ellen, hate Oprah, and can't stand looking at those awful pop-ups you make me see.

5th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  34 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo

Please give us the same features we had in the old My Yahoo. The new My Yahoo is just a "dumbed down" version with an ugly display. We can deal with ugly, but we need the features we had before.

6th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    100 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We’re always working on improving the modules and the amount of features available. Stay tuned for updates in the future.

Thanks for using My Yahoo!

7. Less sleazy photos in ads while I read news, and NO MORE ******* KARDASHIANS!

Listen to what readers are saying- if someone wants sleaze ****** images, it isn't hard to find on the web. Try keeping the readers you have without stooping to serving up scum.

7th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  45 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Pestering ADs!

Cut out the ADs from my personalized Home Page and Email dumps in the Inbox!

I pay a bunch to ATT/Yahoo for my service and you have no right to invade my design. Because of the frequent pestering of ADs, I'm considering another email/online/internet provider - exploring which is the most decent and ethical. Talking to friends.

8th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  70 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Stop putting up ads that I can not close. I will leave. Not a threat. Just fact.

Stop putting up ads that I can not close. I will leave. Not a threat. Just fact.

9th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  38 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Articles that start audio immediately!

I hate the new feature that has video news stories immediately start playing as soon as I click on the story link! Leave it up to me to play the video! Sometimes I just want to read the article! You people constantly create annoyances.

10th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 11th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  81 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. My location is always wrong! I have it set and when I go back to my yahoo, it is messed up again.

How about fixing the location tool so it stays on the right location?

12th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  250 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop Trying to Push Yahoo's Political Views on to Readers

The articles from Huffington Post and Salon are highly offensive to those who do not agree with Yahoo!'s liberal viewpoints. Please either provide an equal number of articles of differing viewpoints or take a neutral position. Stop trying to accelerate the decay of our society.

I am about fed up enough to cancel my Yahoo! account and stop visiting your site. I am quite sure that I am not alone!!!

13th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  102 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. get rid of the huge (!) annoying banner that has suddenly appeared at the top of the layout!!!!

Suddenly we have a huge banner ad across the top advertising flowers. It takes up one fourth of the entire screen. How many more idiotic things are you going to do before you give us back the old Yahoo home page?

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  39 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please allow us to block inflammatory "articles" from sources like Salon and Huffington Post. It's persistently offensive and caustic.

Please allow us to block feeds from inflammatory sources like Huffington Post and Salon. I have no desire to be assaulted every time I view my home page and will likely abandon my 15 year relationship with Yahoo if I'm forced to view such persistently offensive and caustic material.

15th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  56 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please stop the Oprah and Ellen ads. They are VERY annoying.

Please stop the Oprah and Ellen ads. They are VERY annoying.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  320 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cut Out Adobe Flash Player Ads

Many of us do not want Adobe Flash Player - their current center of the screen ad is both annoying and requires multiple clicks to close! No ad hulled require more than one or two clicks to close. If I have to sign out and sign back into Yahoo a few more times to get rid of their "Request to Update" I will stop using Yahoo - I have already stopped using Flash Player as Firefox and Google has wisely done.

18th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  12 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. I HATE the fact that you force an advertisement in the upper right hand corner.

Not only is it annoying, as it blinks like a strobe light, it cannot be moved. It proves you didn't change the format for our benefit, but it was changed for YOUR benefit. I will never buy from Microsoft again due to this. I unsderstand you are a business out to make money and I'm sure you are making a pretty penny from Microsoft. But remember, there are many free email choices out there for consumers (Gmail, Hotmail, etc.). Also, I will start posting on FB & Twitter for people not to use Yahoo! email since ads are now FORCED…

19th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  16 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Please stop the annoying adds containing distracting video.

Please stop the annoying adds containing video that is so distracting that I am unable to use my yahoo website. The current Dr. Oz adds are so annoying that I would not use any product from that source. The constant repeating is not necessary!

20th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base