My Yahoo

Nov 2020 Update: We're actively working on the My Yahoo page so you might notice a few new changes. Please let us know if you have any feedback!

-- // --

Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Essay services recommended by Yahoo!!!!

https://www.yahoo.com/now/7-best-college-essay-writing-095300888.html

Using an essay writing service may sound like the simplest way to get help with any college assignment, but many students have had terrible experiences because they chose a bad writing service. So how can you identify a trusted essay writing service?

Stressays conducted a survey of over 23,000 college students in the U.S. and came up with the list of the most popular writing services available online in 2021. These academic writing companies were ranked based on their popularity among American college students, as well as their pricing and quality of papers they produce.

PaperHelp
    PaperHelp is definitely…

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Location  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Why do you always make things political: "GOP lawmaker tried to board a plane with a gun"

Maybe be neutral and report news, not political opinion. This would have been neutral if you omitted the "GOP" from the title.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Braingle

PLEASE get the Braingle link FIXED!! It's been broken for almost a week now. Give us back our trivia games!!!

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. The same old news headlines keep coming out every day.

The same old news headlines keep coming out every day.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. stop censuring comments on articles

Too many censures on article comments. Let readers state their opinion without reviewing it. If other readers get their feelings hurt, they can forgo reading comments.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please review my comments and let me know why they were rejected

I need to know why my comments were blocked.....and not the generic 'guidelines'

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. News Reporting

Everyday....same old, same old. Hate Trump. Hate Republicans. Never any criticism or investigations of Biden or the democrats. What happened to Real, Fair journalism? So one sided....no one believes you anymore. If you can't find fault or criticism of people like Adam Schiff, Hillary, Joe Biden and his brother, Hunter Biden, Eric Swalwell, Chuck Schummer and his ties to Russian oil.....and so on and so on...You just don't do news. You do Propaganda.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Manage Publishers

You have given us the ability to "Show Less" of a certain publisher with a click - that doesn't work - and with a bit more clicking give us the option to actually remove a specific publisher, but these options do not stick. Upon refreshing the page, all of the garbage publishers are right back. If you are going to give us the option to MANAGE PUBLISHERS, then those options should stick. I mean, lets face it, some of these things that are listed as "news" are vapid and not worth anyone's time to scroll through. Considering just dropping my…

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. liberals era not the only ones on yahoo try something true about republicans for once

ls era not the only ones on yahoo try something true about republicans for once

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Hintergrundfarbe

Die Hintergrundfarbe wurde von WEISS auf SCHWARZ ohne Vorwarnung abgeändert.
    Mir ist klar, dass sich hierzu nichts mehr ändern wird.
    Das IST meine Erfahrung mit Yahoo.
    Hilfe gibt es NIE.

17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. comics

Need comics. wish you to provide link to see our favorite comics and add the content to our my yahoo page.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Yahoo Stationery

The Paperless Post option for stationery is great and I get lots of good comments from friends and family when I use it with their emails.

I did have a couple of requests please: 1) Patriotic stationery with USA flags for the 4th of July and similar holidays 2) There are still Valentine hearts and kisses, etc stationery and that holiday is long over. 3) There are still donuts and 'donut day' is in the past. I am hopeful that Yahoo will keep stationery more up to date.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Detect my location in yahoo weather does not work, it starts me as United States, Press detect my location and it takes me to Charlotte NC.

Just fix and stop procrastinating. It used to be able to find My true location!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now it can't find its *** with both hands.

Wake up, this should not be that difficult.

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. My Yahoo page

My bookmarks on My Yahoo front page disappeared What to do?

11th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bookmarks  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. FIX your Broken CALENDAR

My Yahoo! Calendar used to be one my favorite programs.
    Recently, every entry I make to the Calendar DISAPPEARS after I Close and ReOPEN the program. This happens on More than one of my PCs.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Non-movable Blank Blocks on Homepage

I have two block block in the last column that can't be removed. The one at the top of the last row can not be moved. The one at the bottom of the third row will only allow things to be placed above or below it, but can't it be moved from the row.
    It appears that it may be an ad block that shows nothing. In either case if they can't be removed then I should be able to move them.

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 17th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Everyday I get the following on my page in the middle of my weather cities

“This survey is currently closed. Please contact the author of this survey for further assistance.”

Some kind of junk/spam ware?
    I click the X and it disappears, what’s the deal YahPoo

25th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base