Skip to content

My Yahoo



Welcome to My.Yahoo.com feedback forum! We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to My Yahoo.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

  1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.


  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1439 results found

  1. Long time yahoo user.

    I've had a yahoo e-mail account for many years. I prefer basic e-mail and would appreciate if you gave me the option to choose which version works best for me. It is Basic. Someone made a decision to change that and it was not me. Please give me the oppertunity to switch back to Basic as the New format is too complicated and does not work well for my simple applications.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. neue Mail-Version

    es wäre schön, wenn man informiert werden könnte, wenn eine neue Version für yahoo-Mail eingespielt wird

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. bad

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my need to restore the Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Account access.Still waiting for a response from YAHOO.

    Still waiting for a reply from Yahoo. I cannot access my other accounts and therefore cannot contact friends and family on important matters. Also one account is needed to verify my status regarding pension payments. I have not been able to send details which means I have not received any pension payment since July.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Yahoo to restore the “Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    Yahoo to restore the “Switch to Basic Mail on my account

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. New yahoo mail very bad for everything

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting.

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult. I need the simple, basic version to stay on top of my

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. RCMP/FBI/ ATTORNEY GENERALS

    Yahoo

    Re: RCMP/ FBI/
    Re: 20 yrs Yahoo
    Re: Chid Find (24 hrs)

    Mail to be replaced/ restored unless you wish me to notify all effected so there ahs to be some proections on these Accounts!

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Disgusting Spam

    Too much disgusting spam. It's really bad. I need suggestions on how to eliminate the spam.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. PLEASE GET RID OF THE "SPACES" TABS

    This has been the MOST frustrating experience since updating with AI. I have tried EVERYTHING to go back to a normal folder with just all of my emails but there is NO solution. Just " submit feedback". I've missed emails due to this. Even if I hit the "all" tab, it seems like the emails are still in the "finance" 'Travel" or "shopping" folders that I have never set up. Furthermore, it's an invasion of privacy since Yahoo is scanning the emails to "sort" them into said folders. I fully intend to go to another email after using Yahoo for…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Sept. update 2026

    Why is it that we are not able to go back to the old version of yahoo? There is not one thing I like about the new version. You would think this should be an option for everyone to choose. Very confusing for the older generation.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting to old yahoo mail it is better

    Please bring back the 'Switch to Basic Mail' setting. The new layout is too cluttered, and it makes managing documents and attachments very difficult.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. My heart

    Not bad

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Basic Mail to yahoo old mail

    Basic Mail to yahoo old mail

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Resolve unwanted pop-up when I enter YahooMail+ by my Android phones

    Hi, I have been a Yahoo customer for years. I have been taking advantage of the benefits available by paying for YahooMail+, but now one of those benefits is not available to me. Every time I enter my account by phone, I receive a pop-up, bill, from Best Vets, and the message says it is powered by Yahoo Scout. it is not a ligitimate bill. I would send you a picture of it, but this does not allow it. I was on the phone with Yahoo for hours yesterday, Sam saw the pop-up, but she was not able to resolve…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. 1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. MY FEEDBACK!

    Your original Yahoo only had THE SUBJECT of the email show in one's in-box. Now, you have the start of the actual email thread showing. Gotta say, it's almost a deal breaker for me. Sometimes I have people looking over my shoulder when I'm on email. I don't need anyone seeing a portion of my content. Equally, as important, those subject lines make it for easy access to find things. Adding extra text just creates a visually confusing situation. I kept original Yahoo for as long as I could. Suddenly, my cursor kept getting stuck and I wasn't able to…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Folder display frame must have bigger with the new version

    My number one problem in being able to continue to use Yahoo with the new version is the folder display; I can't expand it enough to read the folders and subfolders. I cannot use it or find the information I use daily.

    I opened a ticket with support, and they gave me this instruction "you can hover your cursor in the blank space between the left folder column and the message list until the cursor changes to double arrows, then click and drag to widen the folder view". The instruction does not help because the folder display panel is currently…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. new look of yahoo email

    I didn't find option to go back to basic yahoo email,
    I think you should provide option for people like me who has issue learning and adjusting to new things. Unfortunately I am struggling with changes and I am getting anxiety due to not finding my way with new look of email ( may be I am old fashion person can't adjust to new things) so please consider offering option to switch back to classic basic look.

    Thanks in advance.

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. una mierda...el programador que remasterizo el mail estaba borracho???

    los programadores tiene las mejores maquinas? recuerdo que la mayoria de las personas tiene maquinas comunes...eso es con lo que deberian desarrollar las paginas. esto que hicieron es una mierda....el yahoo mail basico no era lo mejor, pero es mucho mejor que esta mierda que hiceron ahora.
    antes podias abrir varios mail a las vez con boton derecho abrir en nueva pagina...me permitia ir trabajando mail por separado....ahora sacaro la funcion...tengo que trabajar mail por mail antes de pasar al otro; si tengo el mail a medio escribir lo tengo que guardar, tengo que ponerlo como no leido...una falta de…

    1029th ranked

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 71 72
  • Don't see your idea?