My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Contacts list is obnoxious

Please bring back theold contacts list. The new is NOT user friendly. The list shows up in a sidebar and I can see exactly three names. Scrolling through I find one person with four or five different entries, like email, street address, phone, second email, second phone. Stop!!!! This is insanity. Bring back the old contacts list

672nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My lovely "My Yahoo" page is gone... No more mountains and clouds... What happened to the beauty?

My lovely "My Yahoo" page is gone... No more blue sky with clouds and mountains... What's going on?

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Background

I sign out on my computer and when I sign back in the background I chose does not show up. Even when I go to another website and come back, I have to choose my background all over again. Please fix this. It's getting monotonous to keep having to go back and do this everytime.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Fix the weather

Does not show current location nor does it let you change it. Keep showing states 200 mile from me???

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Quit running articles that I can't read!!!!!!!

If the NY times requires a fee to read an article , what the **** is it doing on yahoo? I was never asked if I wanted to put up with your ******** changes and I **** sure don't want the NY Times! Get rid of it !

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. HOW ABOUT THIS - SHOOT THE AZHOL THAT SC#$%ED UP MAIL!@!!! AMATEUR!

IDEA: HIRE PEOPLE THAT CAN PROGRAM - OR AT LEAST CAN TEST BEFORE IMPLEMENT!!! AZH*LES!!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Here's a novel idea.

Here's a novel idea, How about every once in a while say something positive about President Trump or any Republican for that matter. Yahoo News is as bad as it gets when it comes to Bias !!!!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. YAHOO NEWS

Here's a novel idea, How about every once in a while say something positive about President Trump or any Republican for that matter. Yahoo News is as bad as it gets when it comes to Bias !!!!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. stock split

You have the stock splits ratio backwards. A two for one split has always been displayed as 2/1 or 2:1 . you have 1/2 on the charts screen.

1386th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Quit breaking up stories into multiple pages

many stories are broken up where you have to keep clicking to read the article! This is ******** as no story should ever be broken up as all you will do is **** off the reader and they will not read the article because of this act!!!! NO ONE WANTS THAT ****!!!!!!!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Facebook

How about creating a link directly to Facebook like MyMSN and Firefox?

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I'd like to do some online shopping but the below keeps happening & this just didn't start.

Why am I blocked from some Vendors (Macys, Kohls) because it tells me don't have permission to access the requested URL on this server. What the heck does that mean and how does it get fixed.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Activate new Passwords !!!!!!

f new passwords are required THEN PLEASE ACTIVATE THEM and not try to sell me some password program

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I have a Yahoo Business Account with emails. I should not have to see ads when I am paying each month for the email accounts.

I have a Yahoo Business Account with emails. I should not have to see ads when I am paying each month for the email accounts.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop objectifying women. There are so many stories about beautiful women. It is denigrating. Stop it.

Stop objectifying women. Your pages are filled with stories about so called "beautiful women." who are showing off their bodies. In this day and age I am shocked that you continue to denigrate all other women, by posting these stories about women, and showing photos of women in compromising situations. Please stop this disgraceful practice. Not only You are denigrating all other women. You also do it in your sponsored pages which show the "ten most beautiful wives of football players. This is cheap and shameful, and in this day and age, a powerful tool like Yahoo should know better.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Quizzes

MSN has quizzes and polls on different subjects. Why can't you do something like that? It would make using your home page more interesting.

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I CAN'T READ MY MAIL!!!! Please fix it!

Mail will not let me do anything! I can't read my mail! Please fix it!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. 847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Fix the Yahoo mail in Chrome! Will not load and stay stable. Just starts loading and reloading without stopping. Works fine in Firefox!

My idea is stop using Google Chrome and start using Firefox permanently. Yahoo fixes do not work!

847th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. STOP BEING SO ANTI-TRUMP!

FAKE NEWS = LOUSY AMERICAN NON-PATRIOTS.

496th ranked
    Vote
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 69 70
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base