My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Allow slightly more time for non-Yahoo.com RSS feeds to respond on My.Yahoo.com pages.

Currently, in MyYahoo.com web pages, I have 4 non-Yahoo RSS feeds. Most of the time when I try to display my home MyYahoo.com web page, those non-Yahoo RSS feeds fail to display offering three options, 'feed did not display', 'Retry', and 'remove feed'. Nearly 100% of the time, if I click 'Retry' the feed displays OK. I have been having this problem for about a year and about a month or two ago, I upgraded my internet service from 5mbps to 10mbps. The first few days after my upgrade things seemed to be working OK. Now for the last few…

1610th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Password

After Changing My Password and Using it for a few days it tells me I have the Wrong Password. I have it written down but it still won't work. This has happened several times before. I think Yahoo is going to have to come up with a better system. I will have to use Google Mail if it continues, and I don't Like Google Mail!

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Your two sides to each political story are both liberal. Nobodies ideas get print if they are anti-Trump.

When posting both sides get both sides not the current liberals in agreement.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. STOP ALL THESE ADS

you are absolutely disgusting. there are ads everywhere now on the mail page and home page. I am stopping my yahoo account. you are absolutely ridiculous. IT'S SPAM AND NONE OF THESE ADS ARE RELEVANT TO BEGIN WITH BUT THEN TO HAVE THREE ON A PAGE AT A TIME! HOW DARE YOU

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. AMERICA SPEAKS ENGLISH YOU COMMIE @ssho!es

THIS IS AMERICA WE SPEAK ENGLISH HERE YOU COMMIE @SSHO!ES

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. MY Yahoo not functioning properly

What has happened to "My Yahoo"? I can no longer designate "MY Yahoo" as my home page nor are any of my id's or passwords remembered. I have to sign in for every account I own. Very Troubling. What's Up?

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. STOP THE ADS!

OH MY GOD. NOW YOU HAVE ADS ALONGSIDE THE EMAIL, TWICE ON MY YAHOO PAGE AND ADS ABOVE. THIS IS DISGUSTING AND ABSOLUTELY RIDICULOUS. HOW YOU CAN JUSTIFY THIS IS BEYOND ME. THE ABSOLUTE WORST PROVIDER OUT THERE.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. keep me signed in

Go to my page wheni log on

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Revive the old My Yahoo mailbox

Wish you would, rather than have to switch to back to the old one.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Why can't I contact yahoo at all. all you have is an online ******** that does nothing but takes you in circles. and how is this thing feedb

I can't delete or move anything in my mail, and I can't find out how to contact yahoo there online help is just **** and has nothing to do with getting help from yahoo. this is not an idea it's a complaint, but try and find out how to do that with yahoo is hard there is no help.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. More of a suggetion, if your'e going to put in a header (menu bar) at the top of the web page, Change the page size. Think spacebar

When I'm on a page that has a header (menu bar) when I press the space bar to page the header hides the top, other sites change the scrolling page size to accommodate the space the header uses. Now, on your site, I press the space bar to scroll and press the down arrow twice (two times) to see the top few lines on the page. :(

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. What is the new upgrade to Yahoo Mail?

I keep getting a pop up that wants me to sign up for some new "upgrade" or something for email. I don't know what it is - and based on past experience I don't want anything new that Yahoo has come up with to totally mess up my email. They totally screwed up my contacts list. It now has four or five different entries for what used to be one person or entry., Now I have an entry for email address, another entry for phone, another for street address, another for second email address - and you get the picture.…

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. complaint

Everyday you put something related to on this home page. Hating Trump is the main Idea, but , sells, and you are sure humping it. I cannot remember ever opening my page without some salacious ********. Wise up.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Yahoo Finance does not load on my computer. No problem on my cell phone. Download speed is 48, so no problem there.

Yahoo Finance does not load on my computer. No problem on my cell phone. Download speed is 48, so no problem there.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Under "Add Content" How about some conservative new? You only have Fox. STOP force feeding liberalism.

Under "Add Content" How about some conservative new? You only have Fox. STOP force feeding liberalism.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 81 82
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base