My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. My Yahoo RSS feeds not working.

My Yahoo RSS feeds not working. Many have reported same problem in your help pages. This has been going on for months.

17th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  320 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. FIX Portfolio!!!!

WHY have you changed the portfolios??? There is less information and doesn't even show all our portfolios. Font size is too small. You are making it worse for users, but easier to go to a different provider. This looks like change for the sake of change , or a make work project for a kid. If you want to change something, ask the users what they would like. You might actually get some satisfied users. Yahoo is turning into a joke, but they don't care. This has happened before and nothing happens. FIX IT!!!!

36th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  152 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 114th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Thank you for your opening and predictable new feed bashing Trump EVERYDAY -

it just hardens my resolve and those of most conservative of your prejudicial bias in news feeds - Yahoo is a liberal propaganda machine and confirming it daily only makes you so much less efficient - please keep up the prejudice it hurts your cause more than anything I could say - BRAVO

65th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. mail my yahoo mail not working again

mail my yahoo mail not working again

238th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Fix your news feed!!!

As usual your news feed is broken. I know there are competent coders out there who can FIX your problem. Hire one!!!!!

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the new!!!!

Quit being so **** liberal!!! Try just reporting the news!!!!

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. for the American people.

You don't want feedback, you are so anti Trump. it's pathetic. He has done more for the American people. in 18 months, than Obama did in 8 years.

175th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Advertising

When you promise to take heed of my advertising feedback, this is blatantly a lie. I have spent the last 2 months asking you to stop posting adverts for women's clothing in the sidebar of my email account, but have you touched them - NO!
    It is dishonest to pretend that you take note of our feedback when you manifestly do not. I suspect the advertising standards authority would be interested to know about this. It can't be me alone that suffers from inappropriate advertisements from Yahoo. Please sort it out and respond.

193rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. weather app

What is it with your weather app and the location? I have continuously updated the app to my local weather but each time I refresh my.yahoo, it updates my location to somewhere else. Somewhere else seems to change weekly. I am in Orange, CA but yet your app says Independence, Kansas.
    I have set my location MANY times, I have even saved it as my favorite, I even let you identify my current location but yet, your app tells me I am currently in Independence, Kansas. Nothing against Kansas at all but it's 1500+ miles from me. Get your act…

193rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo you have got to get fairer!

Yahoo, I have used your My Page for years. Your articles are just so anti conservative, anti Trump - you can no longer be objective in your views.
    It is obvious to anyone with a BRAIN - that your position is Anti everything unless it is a Liberal position. Your articles are virtually all Anti Trump - when about 50% of the people agree with him - that is about 1/2 of your audience. You are asking your readers to walk away and I am one of them. Six years and I have to leave - you no longer are…

163rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Really, now 7 ⅝" x 2" banner ads across the homepage in addition to two 2" x 2"ads in the center! You have gone too far.I am going elsewhere

How many times do I have to write this. I just wrote it above under suggestions. Now I have to write again here. You have gone too far with the huge 7 ⅝" x 2" banner ads across the top center of the homepage in addition to the other two 2" x 2" ads. You can see that this is the 14th ranked issue for users. Its apparent where your concerns lie. You can just stop all that talk about getting users opinions or suggestions or helping you improve! Bah, humbug. You've shown your colors!

334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just UNBIASED.

I want UNBIASED news, I don't want you to be pro Trump or anti Trump, just truth without a far left liberal narrative.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. News For You section imrovements

Need to exclude certain sources in the News for You section. If they are FOR ME I should have control.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

I would like to use my own photos as my theme/background.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your ********* weather app cannot locate me. I am in San Antonio Texas and get Sunnydale, California or New Braunfels. FIX IT.

Your ********* weather app cannot locate me. I am in San Antonio Texas and get Sunnydale, California or New Braunfels. YOUR ARE RUNNING A ******* BUSINESS. FIX THE PROBLEM

321st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Why all your selected news on Yahoo page are highly critical of president Trump? Could you stop this bias on your daily news?

Your news page sucks. is always but always against president Trump. Why you could not get over it and accept once for all that he is the president? Your news page is so bad I plan to find something that si not about critics to president and I could not find? What is wrong with you guys>

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Yahoo: You have screwed up my weather module so many times I have no faith left in you at all

For MONTHS you fix it then it breaks again over and over ad nauseam. Now it has my entire state's weather. Before it was from some place 100 miles away. I give up on you. You are the worst.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 512th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Fix the weather location!!!

I live in Westerville, Ohio and NOT in Franklin, Ohio! Why is it so difficult for you to get this right after numerous complaints???

334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 39 40
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base