My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Help us make My Yahoo better by giving us feedback.

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Portfolio not loading

The new my yahoo format sucks. It does not load my portfolio. Going to the finance page it is there, but then there is no link to get directly back MyYahoo.
    Give me the old format back

54th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 334th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Bugs or Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 794th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  I have a suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Apple ad

Better remove the HUGE apple ad at the top of the home page. I posted about this earlier today, but my post is gone. I have deleted the Yahoo home page from my browser. I guess I better move my e-mail as well. As it happens, Yahoo does not work well on my Android devices as is, but this ad actually take up half the screen on my tablet. I am done.

81st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Correct Link to Yahoo Canada Cycling

I get the headlines for Yahoo Canada Cycling on my terrible new My Yahoo Homepage, but when I click on a link in that site I get a message that I am not permitted to go there. What Gives.
    Story I want to read is http://ca.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/sc/SIG=14jnj725u/*http%3A//ca.sports.yahoo.comhttps://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/armstrong-provides-names-behind-doping-written-testimony-lawsuit-194815850--spt.html

Cannot find any cycling links at Yahoo Home, so what am I to do? Quit messing your users about.

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Portfolio module contains nothing!

I want the actual info in the portfolio module on my front page, as it used to be, not just a link to some other portfolio page. If all you're going to put on the front page is links, this can be achieved with a tiny button, or a list of links, which would take up far less room on the page.
    Also, the news boxes contain nothing but the headline. In the old version, when you hovered over the headline, another box appeared with additional information. Bring this back, please.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My Portfolio just vanished over night from the MyYahoo home page. Bring it back!

Upon transitioning to the new format I lost all the company news associated with my portfolio, now I've lost the entire portfolio.

96th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. give me back my old myyahoo so far it seems much better and faster to me

this myahoo is slower than the old one and the page is not nice as the old one so what can you do about it

thank you

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  What I dislike  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 794th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. contacts

Why is it that I delete contact from my address book and they just keep coming back. Also, why is it that when I send out an email they are automatically added to my contact list? Can't you shut this off

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. decimal places

You show 4 decimal places for the NASDAQ quote; change it to 2.

794th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. No RS feeds for many weeks! Bad!

Fix the RS Feeds! This has gone on far too long!

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fix computer ransom popup

Red page hijacks my computer when I click on news stories!

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Go back to the 3D-look-and-feel! This new fad known as "flat design" is childish and simplistic in it's lack of creativity.

Flat Design sucks. Go back to the 3D look and feel. It's more functional and useful and attractive.

444th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. My yahoo almost never loads, perhaps only 1 out of 10 attempts?

I have been using MyYahoo for 20 years or more but it almost never loads all the boxes are there but no content. This has been going on for a couple of weeks if it isn't corrected I will look at alternatives fort Yahoo as my home page.

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Stock symbol order is completely a mess

Stock symbol order is completely a mess, it doesn't display as I set in order.

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Attachment in Mail

How can I attach an email to a new email? Help on Yahoo is useless.

527th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
1 2 36 37 38 40 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base