My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I

The My scoreboard app is not working. It will only show "trending" not "my teams." Are you even listening Yahoo? I am seriously considering another homepage for the first time in 15 years.

49th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  37 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 77th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

Please put my fantasy teams back on my Yahoo NOW!!!!!

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  17 comments  ·  Fantasy football  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Since my.yahoo no longer works on IE 11 and there seems to be no way to get an answer as to why I am deleting all Yahoo products except emai

Since my.yahoo no longer works on IE 11 and there seems to be no way to get an answer as to why I am deleting all Yahoo products except email.

There is almost no way to contact any one or get answers beyond my password is not working.

I my case my.yahoo works in Firefox and Chrome but not in IE 11. It seems to know that I am signed in but will only display the generic home page.

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 589th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Apple ad

Better remove the HUGE apple ad at the top of the home page. I posted about this earlier today, but my post is gone. I have deleted the Yahoo home page from my browser. I guess I better move my e-mail as well. As it happens, Yahoo does not work well on my Android devices as is, but this ad actually take up half the screen on my tablet. I am done.

102nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Correct Link to Yahoo Canada Cycling

I get the headlines for Yahoo Canada Cycling on my terrible new My Yahoo Homepage, but when I click on a link in that site I get a message that I am not permitted to go there. What Gives.
    Story I want to read is http://ca.rd.yahoo.com/sports/rss/sc/SIG=14jnj725u/*http%3A//ca.sports.yahoo.comhttps://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/armstrong-provides-names-behind-doping-written-testimony-lawsuit-194815850--spt.html

Cannot find any cycling links at Yahoo Home, so what am I to do? Quit messing your users about.

421st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. STOP RUNNING NEWS ABOUT TRUMP. 77 ARTICLES AND 64 WERE ALL ABOUT TRUMP

STOP RUNNING NEWS ABOUT TRUMP. 77 ARTICLES AND 64 WERE ALL ABOUT TRUMP

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Why am I receiving the fllowing message when accessing my Latest News Feed? Access Denied You don't have permission to access "http://video.

Why am I receiving the fllowing message when accessing my Latest News Feed?
    You don't have permission to access "http://video.foxnews.com/v/6101963745001/?" on this server.
    Reference #18.857519b8.1573234683.3dc0a2e8

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo mail shows wrong time stamp on Yahoo home page but is correct when in the mail section.

The mail window on my Yahoo home page shows an incorrect time stamp to today's mail. When I go to the mail screen, the time stamps are correct. I could not find a setting that might be driving this. This is a minor issue, but may deserve some attention.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Eliminate the ads with sound that come on automatically-i do not want to mute ans unmute all the time

I hate the ads that have sound when you open the home page. Eliminate them or I fins a new home page. Thanks you

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. What happened to my EurekAlert RSS Feed? It's been broken for at least a month now

Fix the EurekAlert RSS feed - it's been broken for a month now.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. you need to improve

Previously, my Yahoo page was a lot better. Nowadays, a news item stays there for days and weeks, my weather cities disappear from my list, and many other disturbing issues. Yahoo was once number 1....now you're way back. I regret having to pay $19.99/yr to keep this service. I may quit

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Your website is getting worse and worse. I thinking of changing ASAP.

Half of my page says unable to show. What's the point of settings on a personal page when most days I can't even see my entire page.

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. bring back Messanger

I think yahoo will be a lot better with a brand new version of yahoo Messanger

1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 1610th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. contacts

Why is it that I delete contact from my address book and they just keep coming back. Also, why is it that when I send out an email they are automatically added to my contact list? Can't you shut this off

970th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base