My Yahoo

This forum is for you to make product suggestions and provide thoughtful feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and we can use the most popular feedback to make a positive change!

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. National Geographic News does not update

National Geographic News has had the same 3 stories on it for at least the past month. They are all Christmas stories, and it is now late January. It used to update daily. Why doesn't this update?

1413th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 463rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Theme and background color  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. 420th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Ads feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. News format

Under the "News" format you have turned in into people gossip column. To me that is not the news I expect, I want to hear about science, history, current events, technology, and a little about people. Of the eleven postings on "News" all eleven were about people. Yesterday it was about the size of someone's bikini, the shape of their legs, the $250,000 plastic surgery, etc.. It seems that many of the articles are fringing on peddling the human body and the ways to expose themselves. I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years, and I think it is…

1147th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. can not make an email list

is there an area for creating a new email list? I was never this difficult before the change

927th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 77345

Weather current location shown as EDEN, TX.....way, way out west T X. I cannot get it off my Weather location. When I do get it off Yahoo puts it back on ....the only thing in Eden is a state pen..??

383rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Weather  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. News For You section imrovements

Need to exclude certain sources in the News for You section. If they are FOR ME I should have control.

739th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?

Why Can't I Comment On News Stories?
    I have an account with comments still there, but unable to post comments anymore. I have wrote Yahoo about this twice, but no reply. One time, it said I would receive an email shortly, but it never happened. With New/Improved Yahoo, I cannot find where to go for help, so I send Feedback at various Yahoo links and hope for help.

420th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Yahoo Customer Service

Does anyone at Yahoo really read the suggestions on E-mails? The number one complaint has been there since June last year and it appears to be staying number one. I wrote this in this location since nothing seems to being done on the e-mail side.

927th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Layout  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. How do I remove an account from my mailbox list?

I want to remove an account from my mailbox but there is no option to do so.

1413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 1413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Illegal alien murderer now backpage to who's farm he was living on

You anti american nazi yahoo editors downplaying the murder of an innocent woman to a scum illegal alien to somehow drum up questions on where and who's farm he lives on is tantamount to treason. Everyone of you sheeple liberal editors have about 2 cents of brains..I hope they tar and feather you all...your f..... disgusting

306th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Stop making 'Keep me signed in' the default!! Too easy to accidentally leave a public PC signed in to my account

If I want to STAY signed on on a personal PC, theoretically it would be easy to check the box. Now, if I forget to UNCHECK the box I may stay signed on on a public PC. Err on the side of safety, and UNCHECKED the default for the keep me signed on box

267th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  3 comments  ·  Features requests  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop demanding that I change my password.

It is MY business how secure I want my password to be! NOT YOURS!

1413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 1413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What is going on with Yahoo ??

Does YAHOO have any competent staff ? It seems we actually NEVER get a satisfactory reply, or a legitimate explanation as to why so many feeds fail to load, & why our preferences keep changing. Nearly every time I log on, I need to reset my Weather Location back to my setting. I DO NOT live in Lancaster Pa. It is 100 miles away from here !!!!!!!!!! I am 75 years old, and hate having to deal with incompetence. Perhaps you need to turn over some employees, and get someone who actually knows their job & does it !!!

510th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  RSS feeds  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Fix your labels for the spam folder

I have two Yahoo mail accounts. In one, when I go to the Spam folder, it says "Spam Folder empty" on the other account, the same action label says, "Bulk Folder empty"

1413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Cannot view my portfolio

It says "Sign in to view your portfolio". But I am actually already signed in. And when I sign in again, it still doesn't show my portfolio!

420th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Email not working

My email is not working. Only displays a few from today and no previous emails. Check box doesn't work - when try to check, it opens email

927th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Add Dates to Feedback (11-19-18)

Add Dates to Feedback so we can see when posted (11-19-18)

739th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base