Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1296 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. How do I get my scrolling news options back!?!?! I am done with you guys for good--the only reason to visit yahoo to quickly scroll stories!

Bring back the scrolling news at least!!! Your new homepage is horrific, but not being able to scroll quickly through top stories makes the homepage completely and utterly useless to me (and EVERYONE else I have talked to about this). Bring it back!!!!

4th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  272 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo is no longer my home page and I will not be renewing my paid account. Media bias is one thing, it is something else. Corrupt!

You have moved from somewhat tolerably biased to downright corrupt. And useless.Yahoo news will no longer be my hope page (there for no more ad clicks) and my paid account will no longer be renewed.

14th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  111 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I do not need a banner to "click here" to see unwanted and annoying videos. I have done everything I can to stop unwanted videos.

Put a box to click to disable the annoying videos in the news articles. I can read and do not need the distraction nor do I need a talking head spoon feeding me. I know Yahoo has lowered standards, but some of us still read! Let us opt out of the video ****

21st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  245 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Horrible that Yahoo doesn't respect our wishes on how Horrible the Home Page is

Horrible that Yahoo doesn't respect our wishes on how Horrible the Home Page is

35th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  84 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Please return to classic viewing on mobile devices.

New homepage format is horrible.
    Return to what works

40th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I want the old home page back

I want the old home page

43rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

94th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. No you're not listening Yahoo, you have the small boring stories on your site for weeks.

Get some new writers, or should I say get some writers period!

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  8 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Layout not agradable

The news are disorganized with mixed objects. I prefer to see the news in a brazilian site that is more agradable and organized. I see the news in www.uol.com.br. Try to do something like it.

45th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

Way too many stories in the news feed. It would be nice to be returned to the story, rather than a random spot.

56th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 53rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop the anti-Trump propaganda!

Moving on from Yahoo! For 2 days straight (and this isn't the first time on the topic) you have on your homepage about the Bill that could remove the President from office. Stop trying to incite another civil war! If you would read the 25th amendment you would know that in order for this to happen it would need the cooperation of the Vice-President as he would be the deciding vote on such action. So change the record and report news that is actually something of relevance.

79th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Stop with the fake news!!!

Why don't I have the option to remove your fake political news and click-bait articles from my feed? You allow me to remove every other category but not politics? I'm tired of seeing your biased opinions and liberal agenda pushed on us. It's time to change.

76th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop the anti Trump BS. In case you have not figured it out yet. TRUMP WON HILLARY LOST ! America (that's us) Voted.

Take a peek through your feed and you will see tons of people that are sick of the Anti Trump rhetoric. Enough is enough. President Trump. NOT President Hillary. He won. It wasn't the Russians. It was the American people. Move on, get over it and report some things that are important, oh say like, CNN Busted for more fake news or, Yahoo finally gets a clue and posts real news!

84th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. stop pushing your ant-American agenda

Yahoo editors need to stop pushing their anti-American agenda. They have deleted over 20 posts about this in the last 4 days. Your editors obviously are either illegal aliens or proponents of terrorists.

91st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Too much Business Insider and Huffpost. The majority of these article are untruthful or just garbage.

Too much Business Insider and Huffpost. The majority of these article are untruthful or just garbage.

66th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Hey Verizon - do you only put negative President Trump articles from AP/HUFF Post up on Top Stories - where's the CNN ''fake news'' story tt

Verizon CEO - where's your statement about this blatantly biased homepage that is solely anti American - anti OUR President- I'm boycotting all Verizon products.

85th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Why do you stop my comments by removing them, causing my computer to change what my screen is displaying and stopping any of my comments????

QUIT SENSORING ME!! I HAVE THE RIGHT TO FREE SPPECH!! NOT JUST OYUR COMMIE/PINKO/FASCISTS/LIBERAL/PROGRESSIVE/ SOCIALITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  15 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 11 12
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base