Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Knock off all the negative stories on the yahoo homepage. It would be nice to see happy and positive stories! Stop the hate!

Sick to death of the negative stories and spreading the hate stories on your homepage! Shame on you.

69th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 72nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

Wish I could eliminate all celebrity and style articles............

51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop Supporting the Globalists!!

These are all stories to support the Globalist. The Globalists and all that support them are done for. Finished!!! They are treasonous! Trying to bring down the President, American Government and it's people. NO MORE!!!! You are an accomplice to those who for decades have weakened America. I believe the people who are requiring these messages be posted have a sealed indictment in their name waiting to be opened. Stop for your own safety.

Watergate Figure John Dean Warns Trump: 'I Don't Think It Is Boding Well For The President'

'You are not welcome here': Pro-LGBTQ-rights consumers vow to boycott…

134th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 101st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Our Product team is currently looking into this. If you would please respond with more information on exactly what happens when you click on “read more”? What companies are requiring subscriptions? Why do they tell you to disable Ad Block? Any information would be appreciated.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

6. Please stop including videos in little boxes to the side when a page has been scrolled.

As the title states, stop including the video at the top of the page in a little box to the side. Whose dimwitted idea was this? If I want to watch a video I will leave the page where it is and I will watch it. If I don't want to watch a video or I already have then I will scroll down the page so how is it a good idea to continue showing the video as I scroll? This is one of the most ridiculous things I have ever seen. To give you an idea of just how…

78th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please allow us to filter the homepage news. I love Yahoo but the liberal news propaganda is disgusting.

I just want to be able to block content from appearing on my homepage. It's really annoying to have to see such obvious propaganda and hate news in order to get to my email. I used to love reading the days events but you've alienated me and I get my news and entertainment from other sources now. Provide ALL content and let your customers set filters for what they want to see. Please be fair.

16th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  44 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Please stop putting so many gossip articles on your home page . There are more articles about the Kardashians and Jenners then anything .

Dump the gossip about the Kardashians and Jenners. There are multiple per day. Also why are there so many articles about the Royal Family, and not factual, just gossip.

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

135th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 132nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Yahoo suck massive donkey ****. It's a leftwingnut pukefest of anti-Trump ******** and frankly the sponsored content is disgusting too.

I'm sick of the anti-trump bias and the ******** sponsored ******** that some washed up douchenugget actor is coming out or whatever the ******** people come up with. ********.

164th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. What the neck with news story that just tease then want you to pay to subscribe. Quit post them or do they pay you to put them there

Quit peddling news paper subscription , if it is not a full news article that can be read with out subscribing & paying quit posting it . Your browser is starting to suck . There are others sites we can use & read to get news . How big are your lick backs from Miami & the Boston Globe ? Enough

141st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Enough British royal articles

We don't need to see day after day of their ****.

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. GET RID OF THAT GIANT BANNER.

Good lord! Why the **** do you have to have such a huge banner on your website? It takes up a lot of room! Squeeze it down to something less over powering. Good god people....why do you always have to ***** things up?

185th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. How do I get HuffPost and Newsweek articles off my news feed? These people are insane.

How do I get rid of this insane ranting from these sites? There is no way to "dislike" anything, just "Like" it. Half your content on the newsfeed is this ranting. Do they pay you for this?

I like seeing diverse viewpoints, but they are ridiculous. At least on Facebook you can say "Don't show posts from this site".

26th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  22 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. More "Feel Good" human interest, non-celebrity, non-political stories please!

Yahoo used to carry more feel good stories before the 2016 campaign heated up. Lots of comments in yesterday's CBS story you carried about the lunch stealing labs had people saying they wanted more. We all can use the reprieve from the constant political and celebrity stories. We can all use stories about regular people like us doing nice things. Please consider adding MORE upbeat content like about the dogs or the boy in foster care who wants to be adopted. We're overloaded with the famous!

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/m/a966dabe-957c-30a3-8b38-04cc2c03cdc0/dogs-steal-mail-carrier%27s.html?messageId=1d91ecab-2313-4802-8cff-022fba03e9f5&replyId=fc8a8653-8952-4e26-b95f-65458f8f3399&bcmt=1

151st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. "Show replies" - "Hide Replies"

When you try to see replies to a post, you click on:

"Show replies (7)"

It shows Nothing ... just the message: "Hide replies"

"Go check the posts I made on this error across the months that you never fixed .... because you don't read these posts and probably do not have people capable of fixing them ..."

"An error has occurred; please try again later."

When you complain ... They don't have people to fix it ... so they post - "Comments are closed"

They don't want people to complain ...

146th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. 162nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Monitor and Remove Comments!

It is high time you all at Yahoo, monitor the comment sections. It is absolutely appalling the amount of hateful speech that is allowed on your threads. If it were a few comments, I could understand, but I would guess at least 70% of comments show EXTREME and BLATANT biases on race, gender issues, political affiliations, etc.
    And it is NOT ENOUGH for you to suggest to users to report the incidents themselves or ignore or block such comments. It is your responsibility to allow diversity of opinions and free speech, while unapologetically banning any kind of hate speech.
    The…

169th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 10 11
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base