Yahoo Home

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. take that rainbow off my home page

take that ******* rainbow off my homepage.

127th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 95% of you 'READ MORE' links do not work!!! Has been like this for months! Rediculous!

Why even have a READ MORE link button if they don't work 95% of the time ... someone isn't doing their job! SO ANNOYING!

228th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

201st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. If you are to continue to post **** then please give us an option to delete from our page!! I don't want my kids seeing this ****!!

Give the option to delete and filter what we see in our news feed....or I am officially DONE

204th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. ...why does every main story photo of people have to be taken with their mouths open.

...why does every main story photo of people have to be taken with their mouths open.

213th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When Are You Going to Admit You Blew it and Bring Back Thumbs up/Thumbs down?

I really don't understand your motivation in changing the comments section into the messages section and removing thumbs up/thumbs down in the process. If I go to check if anybody hearted my comment (pardon me, message) it doesn't show any replies and any replies I've posted don't show the original message that I was replying to. I haven't seen this big of a blunder since the launch of Apple maps.

48th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. change back to the old web page format!

Your new web page sucks the big one! Bring the old page back! I can't scroll the news for articles that I want to read. when I click on to one then I'm redirected to another page and this wastes time. everything has changed. its no longer user friendly! and the yahoo mail format sucks also! change them back!! why change something that wasn't broken?your new web designer should be fired! do not like the new page layout at all!you tired this before, no body liked it before and they don't like it now; you need to put the old…

33rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  30 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Get rid of the 'Read More' button!!

Guess what-if I clicked on the story, I already want to read it. I should have to click a 'Read More' button to. What idiot came up with the design for your new site!! No wonder Yahoo is losing business.

80th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  11 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. HATE the new format. What idiot came up with this?

First you eliminate the comics and now the scrolling news bar

37th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 60th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Please give us the old Yahoo homepage back. The new one is terrible!

Like many others on here are saying what was wrong with the old homepage? I can't get local news. And the rest of the page is just so user unfriendly! Oh yeah thanks for the non notification when the page was changed. I just went to Yahoo home page and here is this new home page!! Not good at all.

116th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Absolutely HATE the new homepage

The new Yahoo homepage is terrible. This is not a matter of "getting used to it." it is simply a poor redesign. Choosing from five stories at the top instead of 70 sucks. and getting a preview on the story I click on may seem like a convenience, but it usually ends up with me clicking the story twice (to get to the host website) before I actually read it. I have spent enough time on this to make a fair judgement of it, and it is in no way superior to the old design. From today on, I will…

120th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo's website is incredibly slow to load, jerky, and stops responding frequently.

I use yahoo for fantasy sports and have been pleased with the way it has worked for years. The last 2 or so years it has terrible. Its frustratingly slow and stops responding frequently. Clean up your site and make it run effectively, this is the only website that gives me trouble. Pay your technical support people more money and fix this up or i'm going to stop using your website!
    -Mike L.

136th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 179th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. PUT THE NEWS STORIES BACK across the horizontal top of the page. Stupid vertical scrolling with tons of "sponsored" articles (read) ADS!!!!!

PUT THE NEWS STORIES BACK across the horizontal top of the page. Stupid vertical scrolling with tons of "sponsored" articles (read) ADS!!!!!

155th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Can Anyone Use the New Yahoo Homepage? I Can't.

I get a headache with the brightness of the page and the continuous scrolling. I cannot use it anymore.

168th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base