Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Bring back the comments. Without the comments, Yahoo is a waste of time - just ads

Bring back the comments ! It is a great way to get to see other people's opinions and get different in sights into issues. It is really a public service not offered elsewhere.

462nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. so, not putting the comment section back eh. Yahoo cowards.

It doesn't surprise that YAAAHOO isn't bringing the comment section back. They can't take the heat so they got out of the kitchen. How could anyone work for that company? Bunch of cowards in the front office. This site will never be the same. The CEO should be run out of that company for giving the go ahead. The share holders of this company should sell every share they have. Send them to bankruptcy court

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Soooooo tired of the leftist ***** of Yahoo news

Now that the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffcompost) owned by Verizon have taken down comments, they can spew whatever leftist propaganda without question! When this election is over, I will BOYCOTT all things associated with Verizon and yahoo!

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. i am temporally suspending yahoo news untill they return comments

i am temporally suspending yahoo news untill they return comments

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Comment Section

Bring the comment section back. What are you afraid of?

623rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Where is the Reporting On PRESIDENT TRUMP'S Historic Middle East Deal ! The BIGGEST EVENT in The HISTORY ! STOP The ANTI - TRUMP Propaganda

The Biggest Middle EAST PEACE RESOLUTION in The History of MAN ! Where is IT ? TRUMP Made History and you refuse to HEADLINE IT ! The GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER ! Historic ! And You know Why NO ONE Follows you ? I'll Go Back to FOX and Get REAL Reporting ! You are Fake about everything TRUMP , From The Photo shopping to The LYING Reporting ! You all KNOW Trump TRAIN is Coming Through and going to WIN again !

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Yahoo stops comments to spew liberal propaganda in an attempt to sway the 2020 election

Yahoo spews nothing but liberal propaganda and has not written one positive article about President Trump, his administration or any Republican for that matter. Verizon, the owner of the Oath conglomerate (yahoo and huffpost) needs to disband the Oath conglomerate or force them to report facts and not opinions!

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Why can i not read or edit my opinions on Yahoo ?

Why can I not read or type opinions on news articles?

416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. turn the ******* comments back on

not a single person is happy with removing the comments and thus silencing our opinions. Turn them back on. I'll stop using yahoo for my mail or news until you do so.

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Let people comment on articles that Yahoo uses to promote the democrat agenda

Yahoo uses articles from lib sources to promote the democrat agenda and has stopped comments that don't support the agenda that show common sense and the truth.

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Yahoo you have shown what a cowardness organization you are by removing the comments!! Whats wrong with you do you wear your feelings

Yahoo you have shown what a cowardliness organization you are by removing the comments!! Whats wrong with you do you wear your feelings on your arm!! Your a shadow of what you started out as being!. Good luck on your future!!

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. "Bad Word" Filter Running Amok

Yahoo's AI "bad word" checker has very little "intelligence". It has started scrambling any 3-letter sequence which includes a&s^s (letters only), such as "p@a$s^s". MORONS !!!!!
    Please STOP THIS STUPIDITY, YAHOO.
    I'll be back from MSN when you get real.
    Sad, ignorant, incompetent - starting to act like Trump.

416th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Biden claims to have stimulated a great economic recovery????

What Economic recovery???? Eight years of stagnation under Obama/Biden was hardly a recovery!! Americans forget! The LOST jobs of the recession didn't come back while Obama and Biden ran the show! The Democrat regulations and Government oversight drove Manufacturing off shore where business didn't have to comply and didn't have to deal with collective bargaining! Tell us again how you looked out for us? I'm listening!

623rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Are you listening? NO! So much **** in the "news" that needs rebutting. Bring back the comments!

It appears Yahoo has become the propaganda arm of the Trump administration. Yahoo is helping spread the lies and deceit of Trump and his extremist supporters by posting false and misleading articles. Post material from reputable sources and let us rebut the outrageous things Trump and his followers are trying to foist on us.

540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. You are NOT FOOLING ANYONE

You are NOT FOOLING ANYONE. Your purpose in pulling the comments section is to prevent the voice of the REAL American pulse from being heard. Let me guess - the comments will be restored once (notice the quotation marks) "President Trump is voted out of office"? Just like most dictatorships (no, I don't mean President Trump), all the soon-to-be dictator wants in the beginning is the attention of the children in school and the media - not industry, perhaps not even finance, but media and children. Stalin, Hitler, etc. - the rest is history.

PUT THE COMMENTS BACK!!! Again, you…

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Yahoo Listens

Hello everyone, Have you noticed how good ole Yahoo really listens to us? They say they listen but evidently they don't or they would be listening to everyone on here. They don't want to bring the comments back to you. You are a problem for Yahoo.

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Why Yahoo.com news page removed comments recently?It is not ok if cat can't express opinion "miau"

Why yahoo removed comments opinion? it not nice if fluffy one can't express opinion :)

462nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Bring Back The comments section,What

Bring Back The comments section,What are you afraid of? FREE SPEECH? You all Hide behind the Constitution when you want and use it to suppress the peoples comment that dont aline with your News or Opinions. Bring It back

540th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base