Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our community support forum or find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

Hi, please share your suggestions, we are listening

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 51st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

I think you need to reinstate the scrolling news carousel on the Yahoo home page. The new format is not very good.

88th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Yahoo's quality is declining at a more rapid pace

1. Terrible is all I can say to explain the recent homepage change for mobile devices.

2. The quality of articles is absolutely horrendous. Content providers like hello giggles, huffpost, pop sugar I could go on and on are just completely devoid of decent, adult, rational content. Articles are seemingly written by and for 10-15 year olds.

3. Kudos to Yahoo employees who continue to get paid and have jobs while putting out such a low quality product. Seriously, no offense to them. I blame the bosses who either do not frequent the site and therefore do not know how…

61st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE DELIBERATELY LYING ABOUT DANICA PATRICK?

I can't believe your latest story and headline calling DP "NASCAR champ." "NASCAR CHAMP"?? Since when? She's lost 314 straight races, has never won a ANY kind of professional auto race EVER in the Western Hemisphere and records of 0-248 (NASCAR), 0-180 (Cup) and 1-409 (career)...THAT IS NOT THE MAKINGS OF A CHAMP! STOP LYING AND START TELLING THE TRUTH!

161st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Animal abuse

Please stop posting these animal abuse articles and pictures on you home page. It is quite disturbing to see these abusive pictures and articles on the front page when opening your internet. At least give us an option to vote out of these type of pictures and articles. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing these stories to be posted. If not I will have to use another option for my internet home page and search engine.

83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Need for a "Not Like" Icon

Where you have a "Heart" Icon to "Like" an article on the main page there should also be a "Not Like" Icon if someone does not like it.

Fair is Fair - "Like" or "Not Like"

47th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

get rid of this set up for Yahoo home page!!!!!!!!! Going back to MSN

119th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Where is the Portfolio News??????

Where is the portfolio news??? News is essential in being able to properly decide if you want to invest or not. Please restore the news.

92nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Yahoo Infected!

Constant page redirections this morning when viewing Yahoo news articles. Entire pages replaced with various "surveys".

128th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 83rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. 121st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Stop pushing Yahoo updates featuring Matt Bai.

Updates that get pushed to my phone featuring the opinion of Matt Bai are maddening. He is irrelevant, extremely biased, and disconnected from reality. His opinions are not news, they are not important, and they cheapen and demean the usefulness of Yahoo updates. If I continue getting push notifications featuring Matt Bai's opinions, I will discontinue using all Yahoo apps and web products. News updates should be just that - news. Unless Matt Bai is producing quality journalism, his opinion has no place in your so-called "Newsroom."

133rd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. don't you have better stuff than celebrities' outlook/negaitve,primitive etc.?! show worthy, cultivated, good things, developments.RISE!

clearly, it's about more money - negative sells, but be BETTER than others, reduce the superficial, negative trash, balance more your reporting - it does influence the readers, all of us. are you incapable to bring nice things left in this life?

115th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Stop Your Pages from Trying to Become Gateways to Fraudulent Websites

I keep trying to read news articles on your websites, but no matter how hard I try the page suddenly redirects me to what appear to be fraudulent websites that don't even try hard enough to pop up their webpages. I need you to fix this bug before it gets worse.

109th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Bug or error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. 142nd ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Reason and Rationality

Given the opportunity to remove certain articles on Yahoo I would end up with a blank page. For the longest time Yahoo has been catering to the lowest common denominator. I suggest you be much more selective in the writers you select and the garbage that they write. Oh, and also why am I unable to view the responses to my comments. Yahoo, on a scale on one to ten.....you suck.

140th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. No nudity on your news pages, please! I was shocked and disappointed to see nudity on your news page. Please fix that immediately!

No nudity on your news pages, please! I was shocked and disappointed to see nudity on your news page. Please fix that immediately! It's inappropriate and offensive.

125th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. The Yahoo rss news feed has had invalid xml for several days now

The Yahoo news rss feed has had an XML error for a few days now and is unusable (http://rss.news.yahoo.com/rss/topstories or even just https://www.yahoo.com/news/rss)

171st ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  2 comments  ·  Bug or error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Post my article about Wal-mart wrongful termination and retalitation against fromer employees

I was employed with Wal-Mart for a year and two months. I was wrongfully terminated a day before my vacation for hearsay from my former manager and not any facts. All of my health benefits were terminated for NOTHING! The store manager or Wal-Mart would not return my calls until I contacted EEOC, prior to that they were not interested. The Market Asset Manager said escalate the issue without speaking with me or doing an investigation of his own. How can anyone determine something termination without doing a complete investigation of employee witness statements only listening to one side of…

248th ranked
    Vote
    Sign in
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  New Yahoo News  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base