Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Black, White, Red, Yellow, Brown, or Rainbow, Lives DON'T Matter!

To the Elite, our lives don't matter! Revolution- approx. 25,000 Dead! 1812-15,000. Mex-Am War-13,283. Civil-655,000. Indian wars-50-70,000. WWI-15-22,000,000. WWII-15-20,000,000. Korea-128,650. Viet Nam-211,454. Since Viet Nam-59,000. Approximate numbers. No one Knows for sure the true totals! Our lives DON'T Matter!

1386th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Position of the button start trading

Every time I want to add an instrument to my personal portfolio I have issues in selecting my personal list since the entry in the menu is almost completely covered by the button "start trading". Can't you move it somewhere else, where it doesn't interfere with other actions?

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Dems and mainstream media are complicite in calling out Antifa and BLM as terrorists groups

It is now becoming very clear what the left is looking to do before the election. They are going after the Proud Boys as well as other far right, white supremacists groups hoping to win over voters. The Proud Boys are not white supremacists. Their president is a black/hispanic man. Not white. They are simply a group of conservative men who are standing up to the left and refusing to kneel to the ideology of the left. I refuse to kneel as well. I won't accept the left's ideology and if it comes to defending my home, my family and…

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. See Less From does not work

If See Less From ---- works then why are those sources that I want to see less from making up the majority of things on my Yahoo home page

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Why am I not allowed to close Biden ads?

Give readers the option to close ads - Biden or Trump. We get enough politics as it is. Don't need more.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please stop hitting me up for a cell phone number

This may come as a shock, but not everyone has a cell phone..

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Voting for a leader

After decades of U.S. Presidents, we've gotten better national results
    from 'hot-headed' business types (e.g., Trump, George W. Bush), than
    lawyers-turned-politicians (e.g., Bill and Hillary Clinton, Barak and Michelle Obama, Richard Nixon, etc.)...who are good at appealing to
    people through their political rhetoric. People really like that stuff.

Watch out for the lawyers! By the way, Biden is also a law school product. Donald Trump is not a professional politician, and it shows.
    And his demeanor is uncomfortable (but why care about this stuff!) But
    his knowledge and experience with finance and people come in handy.
    But his business and…

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Fact check: Biden says 1 in 1,000 Black Americans have died from COVID-19. Is it true?

More BS fact checks. The studies used to make this fact check aren't peer-reviewed. Other studies have shown this isn't true. Stop with the lying "fact checkers".

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Allow us to choose the type of news we receive. I'm tired of seeing celebrity news

Give us a checklist as to what news we get. I could care less to know what celebrities are up to, or who broke up with who. Either get rid of these types of articles, or let us choose what we want to and dont want to see

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Stop the repated popups on new features that come up again and again and again and again and again all the time and stop you from using Yaho

Stop the repeated popups on new features etc that come up again and again and again and again and again all the time and stop you from using Yahoo by blocking your view of everything.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Do not keep putting that angry faced woman touting mortgage loans on my homepage..I am so tired of seeing her..its not a good feeling

lets make Yahoo a positive and hopeful experience..we can do it.
    lets try to get happy guys..the world needs it.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Fact check: Joe Biden faces friendly fire – partly false – over age, pot, prisons and more

Another "fact check" that is completely false and needs to be fact checked. Hey yahoo, stop posting this garbage as real news.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Fact check: Picture of 'Black Lives Matter protesters' attacking a white man is misleading

This fact check is a lie and in need of a fact checked. I watched the event happen live. BLM/antifa thugs 100% attacked an old man for no reason. Yahoo's continual allowing of fake news is repugnant.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. put the comment section back, I dare you!

You only removed your comment section so you could continue posting false narratives without anyone publicly calling you out on it.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. NO MORE ******** CLICKBAIT FROM THE KARDASHIONS!!

literally 45% clickbait from these ******* skanks

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Spoilers

Every single masked singer episode ever, has been spoiled by you guys. Why do you think it's okay to reveal which character(and an obvious clue to who they are)went home on the front page!? You do it with all kinds of shows. What do you guys not understand about spoilers and that hardly anyone is watching live tv anymore.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Today display on my.yahoo

The "Today" section showing clips of different news stories. In the past as you scrolled over each story clip it would then be in the body of the display giving you more info as to what the article is about...now this does NOT happen. I have to open the story to get further info...then I MUST reenter MYYAHOO to continue browsing the stories..... Please return to previous display process.... thank you.

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Where can you fail routinely, refuse to do your job, without consequence?????

The Federal Government! Show contempt for your Boss, accuse everyone else, **** away 47 years without demonstrating anything worthwhile, and get away with it!!!! A former VP who has NO respect for the office! As usual, Biden slams the POTUS for talking over him, while ignoring his talking over the POTUS! This Kindergarten Playground of American Politics shows how screwed this country really is!

1386th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base