Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. STOP WITH SO MANY ADS

STOP WITH SO MANY ADS! I just tried to watch a video and it would not even play due to ads trying to load all over the place.

19th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  65 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 27th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  102 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please remove this new ad feature all over the front page ASAP!

The "new" full page ad really is distracting and annoying, please remove it and return the original Yahoo home page.

31st ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  82 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. "Read more" links

90 % of your "Read more" links are broken and take you to an old yahoo page, about baby charlie. I really enjoy scrolling through the page and reading different articles, which that link messes up for me. Please fix ASAP!

20th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  49 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of can still read and prefer that to your idiotic videos

Your practice of automatically downloading and playing videos is offensive. Some of us can still read and prefer that to watching your offensive videos

24th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 22nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  12 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Please remove the autoplay videos from your front page.

I visit Yahoo! from many places, most of which I don't want videos to be autoplayed. That's the primary reason. The secondary is that I would like to READ the news at my own pace. I get that videos are more profitable for you, but I will just use another site if I can't visit Yahoo! without videos autoplaying.

33rd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. 26th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. You have a "like/heart" button. How about a REMOVE/Dislike button? I'm sick of seeing the same celebrity babble day after day!!

I want a REMOVE/Dislike BUTTON!!! Enough babble about celebrities that mean nothing to me!!

25th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  5 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. You've done it again. You have merged my comment with one you INCORRECTLY closed because the "show less" option STILL DOES NOT WORK!!!

This is truly ridiculous. I am trying to communicate to you that a feature of your website does not work as intended and the only response you have is to merge my comments with an already closed thread. Don't close my comments. Don't merge this with an old, already closed thread. FIX THE SHOW LESS OPTION!!!

57th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

103 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Our Engineering team is looking into this. If you could let us know what about the “show less” option isn’t working we would appreciate it. Please provide specific publishers if possible.

Regards,
    Homepage Support

11. Enough British royal articles

We don't need to see day after day of their ****.

32nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  14 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. SUPPOSED NEWS STORIES

Why doesn't Yahoo try printing new news stories everyday instead of recycling old stories in monthly cycles. Is news really that slow when the Kardashians are out of the headlines. We realize the Kardashians can't be a top news story everyday all though Yahoo tries to make at least one of them the top headline everyday.

29th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo ********! Dump Stormy! We don't care!

Ad nauseum Stormy, Kardashians. etc@@@! Give me the ability to totally dumb this **** that you think is important! Give it to someone that cares! Me, allow that big X in the sky to never hear about them again!

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. 'Unsubscribe' pop-up gets annoying real fast

Please add an option to disable the 'Unsubscribe from unwanted newsletters' feature, or at least add a way to hide addresses that I want to stay subscribed to. I'm subscribed to about 20 newsletters and I want to keep reading them. I don't need a reminder or help.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  25 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. 30th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  6 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

Please stop playing videos on your homepage because I have limited data and the videos are eating it up.

67th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  19 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Animal abuse

Please stop posting these animal abuse articles and pictures on you home page. It is quite disturbing to see these abusive pictures and articles on the front page when opening your internet. At least give us an option to vote out of these type of pictures and articles. You should be ashamed of yourself for allowing these stories to be posted. If not I will have to use another option for my internet home page and search engine.

35th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  27 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. stop illegal bait and switch ads.

https://afternoondelightfulness.com/stallone from https://screenshots.firefox.com/11GJ7Zvnu3Wx655M/www.yahoo.com. Do you think Stallone won't sue? Do you think the FCC would help get this stopped? Don't tell me you have ads to keep yahoo free. If I submit, per your request, that the ads offend me then do as you promise and remove them from my profile. Pretending to care does not cut it. Do what you've said, remove these illegal ads and do better.

44th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  3 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. No New News ... Same Old Stuff

Same Old News there for hours and days ... New national news Is Not Covered .. unless it it Anti-Trump Stuff ...

42nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  17 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. get rid of sponsered articles

You have a lot of good articles but because they are "sponsored" articles they are nothing more that time consuming click bait and switch which by the second click I have lost all interest.

47th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base