Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Yahoo Inc. In 2021, Apollo Global Management, Inc. (NYSE: APO) acquired Yahoo (formerly Verizon Media, itself formerly known as Oath) from Verizon. Yahoo operates as a standalone company under Apollo.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Yahoo
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Subscription Game Playing by Yahoo

Be very careful. Yahoo claims I signed up for this Finance service when I just wanted Yahoo Mail Plus. Got billed for what was not something I wanted and was not properly billed and noticed. And then Yahoo says no refunds. A bait and switch game in my opinion. After asking for a refund Yahoo reps just quote to alleged agreed terms of service. Awful customer service just to squeeze a few bucks out.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Correct the financial statement release date for U11.SI

The upcoming financial statement release for U11.SI (United Overseas Bank Limited) is not reflecting correctly here - https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/U11.SI?p=U11.SI&.tsrc=fin-srch

It should be 3 Nov (tomorrow), not 4 Aug which has already past.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. "My Holdings" asset item numerical display bugs for very small prices (Shiba-Inu)

My Portfolio/My Holdings data has math bugs in the asset line items. "Total" gains for the day up top is correct. However for example, Shiba-Inu crypto is one of my holdings and the displayed math is broken after auto-price updates. If you rotate the drop down that enables editing the lot, the math temporarily works, then it breaks again after auto-update. Very annoying, please fix the code. Shiba's price is unique and I'm sure the devs did not anticipate an asset with a price starting with 4 zeros and share sizes of 500,000,000 or more.

Minor issue is the price…

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Incorrect ending shares in Performance tab

In my portfolio, when I buy and then sell shares of a stock, the "ending shares" field in the "Performance" tab only shows the total shares I bought, which does not subtract the shares I sold. The "shares" field in the "My Holdings" tab is correct.

For example, say I bought 100 shares of stock A and later sold 50 shares of it (by entering -50 shares in a lot), the "shares" field of stock A in the My Holdings tab correctly shows 50, but the "ending shares" field of stock A in the Performance tab shows 100.

Please fix.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. SHIBA INU coin bad data in iOS app

Graph is broken for some time. I think that there is a problem with updating data on the fly with this coin. iOS 15 iPhone 11.

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Network error comes for posting on boeing

Poor site since bugs for posting gives network error. What network error? When we are connected on internet

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. On Yahoo Finance, the "Market" tab and then the "Stock Losers" only lists two companies

On Yahoo Finance, the "Market" tab and then the "Stock Losers" only lists two companies. Is there a way to fix this?

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Screener is unusable, adding filters has no way to close/navigate back

The popup window does not allow scroll to Ok/Cancel

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Ticker change

Ticker NMN does not trade. Company changed name to AGUIA

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. fix the bugs. the finance home page arrow buttons are not working for the indexes

all the time now your finance page is skrewed up. it wont show OIL index or shows it without calling it oil
    now the ARROWS for scrolling bakc and forth on the default indexes listed DO NOT WORK

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. portfolios not working opening

Portfolios are not working (opening).

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. historical data dates are off by one day

It is 10/21/2021 @ 22:45 CDT where I am. I look at the quotes for ETH-USD and note them. Then I go to historical data. The first line in historical data is dated 10/22 even though it is still 10/21. The data shown is for 10/21. The data shown for 10/21 is 10/20 data and so on.
    Ex. from quote page on 10/21 ...
    Open 4,084.18
    Day's Range 4,069.40 - 4,158.49
    Ex from historical data page ..
    Oct 22, 2021 4,084.18 4,156.42 4,069.40

44th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. SHIBA INU coin bad data in iOS app

Graph is broken for some time. I think that there is a problem with updating data on the fly with this coin. iOS 15 iPhone 11.

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Ticker change

Ticker NMN does not trade. Company changed name to AGUIA

209th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 3 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base