Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Add GRS Ticker

Request to add Groestlcoin (GRS) into Yahoo Finance's Cryptocurrency List. Data can be pulled directly from CoinMarketCap: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/

299th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Integrate M1 Finance

Love your site and the layout just wish i could track my M1 pies

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Allow the user to rank investment ideas by the price of the stock- low to high or vice versa

Add a button on the investment ideas page, It would allow the user to rank investment ideas by the price of the stock- low to high or vice versa

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. add keyboard shortcut for drawing lines

Hello, I often use drawing horizontal lines for price levels. But on every chart, I need to click draw->horizontal line. It is very inconvenient. It would be easier for me if I had a shortcut for the drawing horizontal line feature. Or If the drawing tool does not disappear if I open it on one chart until I close it.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Ally

Please bring Ally back as a linked broker. There in no other app on the market like Yahoo finance and now, I can't use it daily to check my portfolio.

138th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. How do I see my Conversation Blocked List?

How do I see my Conversation Blocked List?

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. "undo" an edit in my portfolio

Hi, I just deleted holdings in my portfolio by accident but there is no "undo" button?! I had spent a lot of time putting in the 'tax lots' with notes, purchase price etc info. It would be great if you could add this "undo" button. Further a bug in yahoo lead me in the first place to delete the positions as they were showing up twice! So I was trying to delete the duplicates but in the end all of them got deleted. Quite annoying especially as there is no undo function.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. portfolio - highlight of ROWS or the highlight color of the CURSOR row for contrast

Love the portfolio - but you need to be able to change the highlight color or the ROWS or the highlight color of the CURSOR row for contrast

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Add pre-market data to top gainers and losers

It would be great to have data regarding pre-market on daily gainers and losers.

2179th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Improve filter for stocks screener

I'm a user of top daily gainers and loosers and I'd like to have the possibility to edit a filter about Markets. At the moment we can only select region ( for instance United states). It would be great to select also different markets (nyse, nasdaq, etc).

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Portfolio Summary

I have 5 portfolios with different brokers. Yahoo Finance allows me to create and maintain 5 separate portfolios. But it does not have any provision to view consolidated position of all the portfolios. It would be nice if you can create this feature.

59th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  7 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. 975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Yahoo Premium Subscription for Non US citizen

Open up your Yahoo! Finance Premium to any citizen outside US. Coz not only US Citizen who invests in the US but also me from outside US

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. ability to see invested amount & lots when you click a stock you own, like in the mobile app.

on my mobile, when I click a stock i own, I see the amount invested and the choice to look at the lots purchased. on the desktop, i can only see this info on the list within the portfolio. Is there any way to see that info while looking at the indiv stock?

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. 492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Yahoo Charts: Add More Customizations to Fibonacci Drawing Tool

I love the Fibonacci drawing tool on Yahoo charts, but it only displays the 38.2%, 50%, and 61.8% levels. I would like ti to have the flexibility of the user to define other levels (e.g., 200%, 238.2%, etc.). Moreover, other software have a Fibonacci extension tool which requires the selection of three data points to draw the extension.

492nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Please allow us to permanently mute posters of the message boards.

Please allow us to permanently mute posters of the message boards.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Drawdown

An area to see how much a company/stock's drawdown has been over the years, in relation to its performance return.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Add more filter options for the table view. E.g how much the strike price is from the market price, volume, open interest, IV.

Add more filter options for the table view. E.g how much the strike price is from the market price, volume, open interest, IV.

975th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 5 7 9 26 27
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base