Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 1965th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 1965th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. I cannot find the ticker for Wellington Global Health Care Equity Fund D USD Acc ISIN IE00B00LSD17 can you Please let me know this Ticker

I cannot find the ticker for Wellington Global Health Care Equity Fund D USD Acc ISIN IE00B00LSD17 can you Please let me know this Ticker

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. My portfolio won't load any more. I signed out and back in and it won't load

Unable to view my portfolio for the last two days. Signed out and back in and it still didn't work. I like to use for my investments and it has become frustrating to follow what is happening. I had to (and didn't want too) make a portfolio with Market watch. Please help. I would prefer to use your site. Makes it hard to monitor my investments right now. Thanks

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Post- and pre-market prices available on mobile but not desktop?

Lists of instruments on the mobile app (I happen use Android) show post-close and pre-open prices at the relevant times. I don't see this through the web interface and see no way to enable it. Why are these prices not available there?

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. RETAIN MODIFICATIONS MADE ON STOCK CHARTS

When you add trend lines, horizontal support/res. lines, or fibonacci levels on a stock chart, and you create a link of the chart, when you go click on the link to go back into the chart, it does not retain all the work you did in creating the lines, etc... note, it does retain indicators that you have added, so i think you just have to modify the coding a bit,,,please.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. REDUCE LINK SIZE

When you create a link for a stock chart, it generates a long honkin link!!!

Can this be reduced please?

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. I want to switch out of compact to regular table in portfolio 1: The settings tab doesn't react

Have the settings tab react. It switched me because i tapped it to see its effect, but it wouldn't change back.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. diversity indicator

the diversity indicator on a portfolio is totally bogus. Since I have a lot of equity index funds, they are all classified as other.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. the sgb prices are not being updatedSGBAUG24-GB.NS last update 4 dec2020

the sgb prices are not being updated since 4dec20

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Split or reverse split of the shares

I would like my shares could me counted the real quantities and real market values, considering splits and reverse splits when they take place. System considers only what is written whenever lot is added and doesn't recalculate the changes.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Portfolio unable to sort by earnings date.

Portfolio function seems to be having trouble sorting my holdings by upcoming earning dates.

May be the format in which the dates are written that is throwing the sorting off.

Thanks

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. NASDAQ: TSLA

The best gift I received in 2020, Happy Holidays All!!

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. cannot fetch portfolio information

The last two days I received this message on my yahoo. Oops, something went wrong and we could not fetch your portfolio information. Please try again.

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

205th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Make my portfolio work

When I log on to my.yahoo.com on the my front page my portfolio will not list

1965th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Support for multi-currency portfolios

I currently have a single Portfolio so that I can track easily from my iOS dashboard. However, it's a multi-currency portfolio. Given I can only select one currency for the Portfolio, I selected USD and then converted all my stock prices to USD when adding my holdings (i.e. recording my stock purchases). The portfolio now gives me the correct total value of the account, however the % change values are incorrect - on each line of the portfolio underneath the ticker symbol the stock price is shown in the stock currency, not the portfolio currency.

I suggest either automatically converting…

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Support for multi-currency portfolios

I currently have a single Portfolio so that I can track easily from my iOS dashboard. However, it's a multi-currency portfolio. Given I can only select one currency for the Portfolio, I selected USD and then converted all my stock prices to USD when adding my holdings (i.e. recording my stock purchases). The portfolio now gives me the correct total value of the account, however the % change values are incorrect - on each line of the portfolio underneath the ticker symbol the stock price is shown in the stock currency, not the portfolio currency.

I suggest either automatically converting…

1965th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can't see my accounts, Don't want the pay. Clicked it and hope I could go back and see, BUT NO

Can't even see my accounts ******. I don't want the pay. Guess have to leave and go back to MSN Financial. Yahoo will be HIT and lose Ad sell numbers. I want be here and a lot of others!!

921st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. My Portfolio not loading on MyYahoo

Won't load on homepage, if I hit Go to my Portfolio it is there but awkward to see what I want.

289th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base