Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. South African Market value

Why do South African stocks show 0 market value?

16th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. link account

Is or will it be possible to link multiple broker accounts to one portfolio?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Fix the price quote for TOT,

NYSE TotalEnergies SE (TOT)
    NYSE - Nasdaq Real Time Price. Currency in USD is not updating.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. shares with multiple types of share symbols

roils royce shares rycey seems to be connected to rllcf which is not the company but dividend holdings. please for conversation sake separate the two.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Performance stats are weak

The "Performance" module doesn't show much performance data...just unrealized returns. Fundamental performance data, at a minimum, should include period returns (1 month, YTD, 1 year, 3 yrs, 5 yrs, etc.) for each holding in a portfolio. There are other things too, but that's a pretty basic start. Yahoo Premium is incredibly basic for it to be a paid subscription service. Especially at $35/month. Waste of money.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. HOW TO DELETE SYMBOL IN PORTFOLIO?

HOW TO DELETE STOCK SYMBOLS IN PORTFOLIO?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. No ticker for NBTK GY

You don't provide tracking of Invesco NASDAQ Biotech UCITS ETF (NBTK GY).

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Personal help

How do I export list from yahoo?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. after hours prices display

It would be nice to provide after hours prices to portfolio views. I don't see that field for them, though I do see those prices when selecting the symbols. It would be less tedious not having to go into each stock symbol for the information. If I am wrong and there is a field I can add to views, can someone please let me know what it is and how to add it?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Add manual mutual fund input to portfolio

As part of my portfolio, I wish to track the performance of my mutual fund, however, Yahoo doesn't provide data for that mutual fund at all.

It would be great to have a way to track investments which's data is not being tracked by Yahoo, such as Mutual Funds, where I can manually add input each month to track the performance of my mutual fund and see how much I've made so far. This could also be used for other investments people made, not necessarily related to stocks - allowing users the freedom to track investments manually would be a…

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. glich

Half of my portafolio appears in black, so it dosent show the price. I already erased the cookies and keeps doing the same..

321st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. financial footnotes

Shouldn't the financial section show The footnotes to financial statements containing information about, Significant accounting policies and practices, Income taxes, Pension plans, and stock options?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Less electric vehicles

Electric vehicles, i would say the majority of people don’t care for the electric vehicles people want to hear the car running, mustangs you want to hear the rumble out of the exhaust not quite that’s pointless even in trucks got to have that sound, can’t go as far either

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Chg% last day / 8-Wk range

It would be great to be able to add in the Portafolio view the "Chg %" of last session, so to have a better track.
    Also would be good to have the 52-Wk range for, for example, 8-Wk range.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. the market data is complete WRONG

it's Monday afternoon, 3:18pm May 24, 2021. However, the Yahoo Finance still shows the market data from last Friday as the latest. What's going on?...

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Stock Chart (Summary tab)

Hi,
    In the summary sheet of any stock chart, the information on Bid and Ask is useless and not correct also. I suggest, these should be replaced with Price/Sales which is very useful information for analysis.

Thanks

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. RSI field for Portfolios?

Could you please add the technical oscillator RSI to Portfolios! If not can I access to number and import to a spreadsheet?

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Portfolio Feedback of incorrect calculations of Mutual Fund Valuations

Something is wrong with the mutual fund portfolio that I have set up. The underlying figures are correct but the total value of each fund is being doubled and the total value of all my mutual funds is being multiplied four times for no reason at all. Please correct this situation with your software.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base