Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Screen customization

High level of screen customization. Video feeds from CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.

275th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Real Time Multi-Overlay

Real time overlays of multiple stocks.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Show the ACTUAL date of news releases, which is much more intuitive than "3 months ago"

Instead of having "xx months ago", show the ACTUAL date of the news release, such as "February 24, 2018"

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Premarket data in Moving Averages

incorporate premarket data into moving averages

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Back testing indicators

How about 15 or 20 year back testing capability using various selected stock indicators??

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Premium quality Charts and Screeners

Charting tools that match the quality of PAID for subscriptions, like trading view (which does have a free version), and scanners that match the quality of PAID screeners (like trade-ideas). This is from a day trader's perspective.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. A new wheel, Never reinvent

Give us a financial/investment tool that nobody else is offering. The problem with Yahoo! is that you think you can monetize what others offer for free. In my profession that's a No-No. In fact I would be happy to consult with Yahoo! on turning around their business model.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. ADD MORE CANDLE CHOICES AND THE ABILITY TO SAVE INDICATORS TO YOUR CHARTS

It won't let you SAVE indicators to your charts! You should either have a preferences tab that allows you to setup default indicators that are displayed on EVERY chart you display, OR allow us to individualize each chart and save different indicators to each chart. Maybe both!
    Also, chart candle choices are limited! A popular candle used by day traders and one I like to look at is the Heikin-Ashi style candle, but there are a dozen other candle styles that could be added as well!
    I'm not sure why your charts are limited in these ways, from a programming…

92nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. multiple stock dashboard

dashboard where I can watch 6 or 8 positions all in real time

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Data Missing for Italian FTSE MIB

Hi

I am not sure why but you are no longer consistently carrying the historical data for the Italian FTSE MIB Index (FTSEMIB.MI) - can you please correct this.

Thanks

David

122nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. summary of my potfolios and research

portfolio list of my stocks and research

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Free Cash Flow summary for all securities

In-depth Free Cash Flow analysis.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. graph

Hi

It would be super helpful to display the change in price ($ and %) on the price graph on the summary page of an equity. This becomes even more helpful when you are switching between time period views, such as 1 month, 1 year, 5 years.

Big thanks,
    Jesse

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Short Interest

Short Percentage and details of who shares were borrowed from plus due date for returning the shares.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Ticker tape on all pages

My portfolio should be on every yahoo page available.I know it is on My Yahoo page, but it would be helpful if it was on every yahoo page. Maybe a small ticker tape along the top

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. It would be really helpful if we could filter data. on The economic calander.

I am mostly interested in US economic data and having to manually scroll through all these other countries and make me miss something that is important. It would be helpful if I would set a filter by country.

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 640th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Bring back Yahoo Books

Bring back the Yahoo Books

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Additional Chart Indicators

Fibonacci retracement levels

275th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base