Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. I am swarmed with spams and uncalled for notifications

My council's database has been compromised, and I was told that my account could have been affected. This follows a string of breaches from Optus, to Medibank to the local council. Sure enough after their advice my phone was hacked. I called for assistance but it wasn't forthcoming. Now my email is affected, like what I said before of the uncalled for spams and notices. Is there somebody there who can help me please? The world is at such a danger point of disintegration and those bad actors of the net are plainly taking advantage of it and wreak havoc…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Hi, it seems like one of your mailservers have been blacklisted. I have not received some emails that are sent and they are getting Error

Below is the message they get when they email me. according to MXtoolbox this is missing DMARC check

Error Details
    Error: 550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found
    Message rejected by: mtaproxy203.free.mail.ir2.yahoo.com

Notification Details
    Sent by: DB8PR04MB6970.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. Thank you for writing to us. Please be advised that Yahoo is protecting you by prioritizing authenticated email. The small business or domain that is trying to email you needs to update its DKIM settings/security with its email provider. We can help you inform the sender about the problem, but unfortunately, we can't directly fix the issue ourselves. Let the sender know there's an authentication issue on their end specifically with DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail).

Recommend they configure DKIM for their emails. Direct them to go to https://learn.microsoft.com and search for Email Authentication in Microsoft 365. 

They can contact Microsoft directly for DKIM setup assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while Microsoft resolves this issue.

3. incorrectly marked Spams

This is regarding yahoo mail. Trying to find a way to ensure my domain's email are not marked spam.

Recently, all the emails I receive with a specific domain in the mail (@sadaataid.com) are ending up in my spam folder. These may be forwarded mails (the domain in the "To" field) or sent from that domain address (in the "From" field).

I happen to manage that domain, and I know that there aren't any unsolicited mails sent from those accounts. So I am not sure why Yahoo keeps classifying those as "Spam". What can I do to help fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Predictive Text

Need to disable the Predictive Text feature. How is this possible since I have yet to find anything to disable it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. Update the app again.

Since the update before last, the Yahoo mail app can't be logged into. I think it needs an update that will fix that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. email address got blocked

My company email address has been blocked by Yahoo globally, and we have problem communicate with our members who provide Yahoo email address. Can I get Yahoo's help to unblock our email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I have deactivated an account twice already and I am still get blasted at that account. ENOUGH.

Follow through with your own operation. Also that account has a "past due for yahoo plus I never ordered purposely

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. contacts not deleting in yahoo basic

A contact can be 'deleted' from the system but will still show up in the contacts list. The page also doesn't refresh when a new contact is added and if you manually refresh it sends the form again and duplicates the contact.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. issue with yahoo mail

my old profile pictures still showing on sending yahoo mail, I already updated it, but still my recipients seeing my old profile pic, what's happening.
    it's updated on my end but my recipients still seeing old one? please assist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Setting reminder to android yahoo app doesn't work

I set a reminder in android yahoo mail and it never worked. Not in the app and not on yahoo web mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. A family member says e-mails they send to me keep getting blocked. I don't have any blocked contacts stored. Any ideas ?

A family member says e-mails they send to me keep getting blocked. I don't have any blocked contacts stored. Any ideas ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. something changed, I can not make changes to events on the calendar. Please fix this ASAP

something changed, I can not make changes to events on the calendar. Please fix this ASAP

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Fetch feature fails

The fetch feature for collecting all the emails from a single sender displays an error message. This problem comes and goes. Gets tiresome not being able to follow a senders email chain.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. some e-mails are not received

Hello,

i did not had any issues with my yahoo account since i started using it almost 30 years ago. Since two weeks some mails, from people which i received e-mails with no problems in the past, are not received. They have all different domain names. Other mails are received with no problems. Those people receive a message that the mail is undelivrable but the message doesn't really indicate the reason. I'm only using 0.67% of the storage. Is there any other reason why i can't receive some of the mails i need to receive?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. paid email

I have had Yahoo, now run by Turbify, since 2000. I have paid for hosting X 10, plus I pay for email, for web, for url purchases. I am not understanding why my email isn't 1000X free of advertising? It slows my email, it narrows the window, it's something that should not be in your paid consumer business email account. I don't understand how this is possible?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Why is my email in Spanish all of a sudden? I don't speak or read Spanish!

Put my mail back to English. I don't speak or read Spanish.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. macOS mail settings

Cox just switched us to Yahoo. Yahoo settings for macOS mail do not work. What is the solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. There isn't

Hello Yahoo! Team! I'm writing from Hungary, I'm an 84-year-old man, I don't know English, Google translator helps. I just started using Ya-hoo! on a PC (Windows 10; Microsoft 2019 Of-fice). Yahho! e-mail, in addition to the long-used Google gmail.
    I have some problems that I would like to ask for your help with.
    I would like to Yahoo! add my email address to Office Outlook 2019. This would require a Ge-neral-Generte password, but I can't create one, because it always tried with 20 shapes, and this answer appears: Sorry, this feature is not avai-lable right now!
    Generate an app…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

I am not receiving emails from my doctor at Myers Street Medical and the IT people tell me that Yahoo is blocking them. Email address below.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Verification code is not being recd on mobile phone

My father has an e-mail account on yahoo but he is not able to access and even mobile phone option for password recovery is not being shown. Earlier mobile phone was seen 1 day ago but when tried to recover password the verification code was not sent despite several attempts

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base