New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Yahoo login is unacceptable unusable garbage

Pop-up telling me to setup e-mail or phone is confusing AF. What am I doing entering a phone or an e-mail. You act like that is the same thing. No, it is two different things idiots. Same goes within settings page. I go to add the phone number and then your inconsistent pages is showing me e-mails. Why is your web site so different then standard best practices. It is very simple people - one box for phone number; and one box for e-mail.

I do not even know if one is enough. I says phone number is required but…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

2. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. my emails are going to trash

My emails are being sent to other people's trash

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Yahoo Mail fails to accept VALID e-mail addresses with dashes in them after the @, like @T‑Mobile.com

Yahoo Mail fails to accept VALID e-mail addresses with dashes in them after the @, like @T‑Mobile.com.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. help Me with this.

Words no pictures that would describe what you talking about no pictures, to see what clothes look you might want no pictures. Of the groceries you want to buy just words where are all the images gone ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

7. Please reinstate US Holidays as they were

I recently posted that Father's/Mother's Day were missing, and you added them back, which is great. However, this morning dozens of new US Holidays are cluttering my calendar, and some of them don't seem legitimate or say things like "banks may be closed." How is "banks may be closed" a holiday? Is this some sort of prank played by an angry developer?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hi good morning sir/ma'ma, some mails i am not getting fast and i have to wait for long time, this is my personal id, please check it out .

hi good morning sir/ma'ma, some mails i am not getting fast and i have to wait for long time, this is my personal id, please check it out .

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!

where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!
    my old picture documentation all is not in stored my personal folder - not good from yahoo side this is not service it is not normal delete personal data

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

10. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

11. Get out of this game. AT&T has the Worst Customer Service Available Period. Call their 800 288-2020 number you are asking for trouble.

The Worst. Period. ATT CUSTOMER Service are TERRIBLE. My advise Get out of this game. ATT is a JOKE

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Total number keeps decreasing as older emails keep disappearing

Anyone else noticed this bug?

If you spend too much time on drafting your reply, the oldest email(s) in the grouped conversation/ thread will vanish one by one and the total number will keep decreasing (ungrouping and regrouping does not help but If you are lucky they sometimes reappear on their own after a few days or weeks)!

Temporary solution: Compose a new email to draft your reply. When you are ready, cut/ copy it, go back to the original email, paste and send out immediately.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Search / Inconsistent Results

The search function didn't include the newest Sent email to a recipient in the search results, when the search started at the Sent folder, only after starting from Inbox, it added the recent search result.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Folders  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Try harder...

...to make your * not suck so bad.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. In my Yahoo email 2 whole years of messages (2020 and 2021) have suddenly disappeared and I no longer receive news from my usual

In my Yahoo email 2 whole years of messages (2020 and 2021) have suddenly disappeared and I no longer receive news from my usual contacts. I've been asking for help everywhere, but apparently Yahoo doesn't plan on helping its users. Is there anyone who can help me ??????

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. My yahoo mail suddenly do not work for both phone and web browser:

For these things to not happen to anyone, Yahoo team should be accountable and responsible as well. Since most of the clients if not all have other linked emails and mobile numbers to their yahoo account, you should send even simple updates also when updating versions to avoid errors. This is especially helpful when someone is in emergency and needs to retrieve emails or any important information from their account. Be considerate also when the client has a hard time dealing with verification processes, specially if the yahoo mail itself is the problem or has caused the trouble.

Have a…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. Not lose mail folders.

Provide a better way to contact support.
    Send a valid email to reply to when you contact.
    Here's my problem:
    The problem is actually a lost folder. Mail can still be moved and retrieved from the Ebay folder, but the folder itself is missing and I cannot check mail saved in that folder. It was still there yesterday (7-31-2022) and gone today.
    I've been using Yahoo since the "blue light special" for dial-up, and cannot say I am impressed with the change in ownership most recently.
    I'd like to have my Ebay saved emails back at the very least.
    Thank…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. Contact

Why can’t I send an email to a group contact list while working in the mobile app? It’s crazy that I have to log into the desktop version of yahoo mail in order to send an email to a group contact list !!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Why does Yahoo change the language of my e-mails. I use ENGLISH only. Stop IT !!!!!

Stop changing the language of peoples e-mails. And, make it easier to contact Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. what is wrong with the mail, i start typing an e-mail and it inserts words that that I did not type or it puts the curser back at the beginn

I start typing an email and it puts in words that I am not even typing. I thought it was my computer but I have three computers and it does the same thing on all of them so it is Yahoo mail, not my computer. Please get this fixed as I have been with yahoo for many years and I hate to have to change to another email because of this problem.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base