Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3086 results found

  1. Improve blocked email domain filter.

    Blocking email domains does nothing as of the last month. The blocked domains continue to get past filters and are delivered.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  2. allow unlimited domain blocking to stop spam

    Allow unlimited blocking, or better yet allow us to block domains without limit and from our spam folder. This spam is out of control. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s f

    Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s filth.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  4. Holiday Calendar Subscription

    PLEASE BRING BACK HOLIDAY CALENDAR SUBSCRIPTION!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  5. change back to previous email format

    Will you please stop trying to force this new email format on me? You've done it before and I HATE THE NEW FORMAT. There is no option to switch back so if you don't allow me to switch back I will leave yahoo and switch to gmail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Need to remove all A/I content from my email interface.

    Need a way to remove ALL A/I content from my email interface, e.g., mail summaries, etc.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  7. Remove my information from A/I research

    Need a way to ensure that my emails are not included in any A/I "research".

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. draft email being deleated

    I am writing to report a recurring issue with the Drafts feature in Yahoo Mail. Over the last few days, I spent significant time composing an important email to my doctor. Despite frequently selecting the "Continue" option when prompted that my changes were not being saved, the entire draft ultimately disappeared. This is the second time I have lost critical work in this manner, and I am unable to recover the lost content through any standard means. this is causing significant data loss. I don't think I will be able to retrieve it now and I am trying to reconstruct…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →
  9. Revert to old format

    Don't like the new format at all! Have a way to revert back to the old format!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Switch it back

    The new Yahoo mail is awful! Let me switch back to the original

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  11. Paswuord

    *** schimb pasword

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  12. Your mail app is now useless

    Everything about your app is messed up now. It’s challenging to delete messages easier to archive them, how ridiculous, I’ve deleted your app for mail and will delete altogether asap. Gmail & Outlook are much more professional. Friends have warned me for years & I now agree. Your updates are just silly & wrong. New management? Or what?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Bring back the old interface. This one is horrible.

    Stop trying to emulate Google Mail. That is why I don't use my gmail account. Stick your original simple interface as it is much better.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. AI Compose / Writing Assistant for Australian Yahoo Mail users

    Could you please make Yahoo Mail's AI Compose / Writing Assistant and AI-generated contextual replies available to Australian users?
    I am using the new Yahoo Mail desktop experience in Australia, but these AI features do not appear to be available on my account.
    It would be particularly useful to have AI-generated reply suggestions based on the existing email conversation, similar to the AI assistance available in other email platforms.
    Please also confirm whether these features are already available in Australia or planned for a future rollout.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  15. Delete junk emails only once from spam folder using block junk email option

    I have been using your block junk email option or at least ever since you came out with it. Recently when I block junk the option to Delete all existing junk emails has been malfunctioning. I select delete all the existing emails junk and after 5 seconds the selected junk emails reappear in my spam folder. And then I have to delete them again. Please fix

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →
  16. Keep Current Format: NO imposed CHANGES!!!!

    Do NOT IMPOSE your stupid changes on my email account!!! They are NOT IMPROVEMENTS!!! Keep the current format because the current format is superior!!! Shame on yahoo for IMPOSING DUMB USELESS CHANGES on its customers!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  17. Dont see it

    Account out of sync and mobile app nit working unable to sign in. I tred to uninstall it and reinstall it. I tried to log in and changed password but it says something went wrong.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  18. prominently display each account's storage size

    If you have a maximum size for mail accounts, the storage size should be prominently displayed on the main page. I got warnings about my mailbox size and am working on reducing my emails. However, when I try to find how much space I'm using (on my laptop view of my yahoo mail account) it is not readily apparent. You shouldn't threaten me about my account's size and then not let me easily see what it is as I'm trying to reduce it! Very frustrating!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  19. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS

    HARASSMENT - ABUSE OF USERS BY YAHOO. YAHOO IS PUSHING THRU GARBAGE SPAM EMAILS EVERY DAY - ALL DAY. YAHOO REFUSES TO BLOCK AND WILL NOT ALLOW USERS TO BLOCK. USERS HAVE NO DOMAIN BLOCKING - EMAIL ADDRESS BLOCKING DISABLED - FORMATED SO CANNOT BE FILTERED. WHY DOES YAHOO HARASS ABUSE USERS.

    info@harmony.knittry.com
    info@books.plugward.com
    info@royal.beathope.com
    info@wiggly.duerice.com
    info@treatment.justslam.com
    info@whisper.bakefall.com
    info@hope.beddull.com
    info@ill-informed.preybang.com
    info@ink.bakefall.com
    info@sail.justslam.com
    info@grain.gownrule.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@amused.gownrule.com
    info@flagrant.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@numberless.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@breakable.gownrule.com
    info@begin.justslam.com
    info@scissors.gownrule.com
    info@texture.plugward.com
    info@cars.aaapackagingmaterials.com
    info@lewd.beddull.com
    info@account.beeras.com
    info@annoyed.beathope.com
    info@chilly.beeras.com
    info@wistful.gownrule.com
    info@play.beddull.com
    info@tame.bakefall.com
    info@voiceless.beathope.com
    info@account.beeras.com
    info@lumpy.bakefall.com
    info@weak.beathope.com
    info@create.gownrule.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@low.gownrule.com
    info@wistful.gownrule.com
    info@fear.justslam.com
    info@gratis.beeras.com
    info@smash.gownrule.com
    info@cows.justslam.com
    info@necessary.justslam.com
    info@convey.gownrule.com
    info@lumpy.bakefall.com
    info@pastoral.testthaw.com
    info@veil.plugward.com
    info@chilly.beeras.com
    info@sadden.beathope.com
    info@tame.bakefall.com
    info@pastoral.testthaw.com…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Allow multiple email addresses to be viewed in the browser.

    Up until today I had 7 email addresses listed on my inbox. When I go into settings it says it will receive up to 50 email addresses. So why do only TWO of them show up now? They are all yahoo addresses I made on my browser. They show up on my mobile app, but not in the browser pages. I HAVE TO HAVE them in my browsers to be effective. How do I fix this?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 154 155
  • Don't see your idea?