Skip to content

New Mail



Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to provide feedback on Desktop for Yahoo Mail. 
We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum.


**Please do NOT post about the newly designed Yahoo Desktop. It will be deleted. Instead post it here: https://yahoo.uservoice.com/forums/962180-new-yahoo-mail


**Please do NOT post about Account, Password, or Login Issues here. It will be deleted. Please contact our Customer Care team at help.yahoo.com. 

Thank you! 💜
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

3086 results found

  1. Ad Banner across bottom of screen

    Why is there a new advertising banner across the bottom of the page? 2 already exist on the right side of the screen. This covers up email where you can only see a small part of it. Is this an intent to have people pay a monthly fee?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    215 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. Ads with fake checkboxes are deceptive!

    I've noticed a lot more ads in the email folder/list view that have fake checkboxes. If you are trying to clean up emails, it is easy to accidentally click on one of these ads and open a new window/tab. I see this as a deceptive practice on the part of Yahoo Mail because it creates a perception that a customer is purposefully going to that ad. I recommend that you remove the fake checkboxes on ads. Thanks for listening!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    22 comments  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar

    I wish I could restore my old Calendar full view. It was perfect, and much more functional than the new view which I do not like at all.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    15 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  4. Calendar List View Gone

    What happened to the list view???????? Why would you remove it? Every change goes further downhill.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    8 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  5. Get rid of ads across the bottom of the page

    Your new ad across the bottom of the page is a really bad idea. What's next? Another ad above it making just one email subject line visible?

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  15 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  6. Keep Harris Victory ads OUT of my mail. How do I block these?

    Annoying misleading advertisements. DO not want!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    Closed  ·  463 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  7. Cant find storage use data

    I am trying to check how much storage i have used. Your website says this is available under "Settings" but it is not. Please make it easier to check on storage usage.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    4 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  8. Provide a way to monitor storage used

    You've told me today that I have a maximum of 15Gb of free storage, and kindly informed me that I haven't already exceeded that. But you haven't told me how to monitor my usage. That is surely a basic requirement if you are going to impose such limits.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    8 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  9. "Account disconnected" with outlook, hotmail

    Yahoo is experiencing an error when adding mailboxes from Outlook and Hotmail; after accepting the request, a message appears saying "Account disconnected".

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  10. Return calendar month view to prior version

    Very upset with the new Yahoo Calendar interface. Color coding and type of event are no longer visible in month view as they were before. Now you have to click on the actual event or switch to list view to see those. And what's with the automatic blue highlight on all day events? Who asked for that? Terrible changes. Booo Yahooo!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    3 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  11. Improve blocked email domain filter.

    Blocking email domains does nothing as of the last month. The blocked domains continue to get past filters and are delivered.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  12. allow unlimited domain blocking to stop spam

    Allow unlimited blocking, or better yet allow us to block domains without limit and from our spam folder. This spam is out of control. Thanks.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  13. Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s f

    Have a file that’s labeled filth. Then put all the filth in that file. I don’t know never to look at it and delete it. It’s not spam, it’s filth.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

  14. Holiday Calendar Subscription

    PLEASE BRING BACK HOLIDAY CALENDAR SUBSCRIPTION!!!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Admin →
  15. change back to previous email format

    Will you please stop trying to force this new email format on me? You've done it before and I HATE THE NEW FORMAT. There is no option to switch back so if you don't allow me to switch back I will leave yahoo and switch to gmail.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  16. Need to remove all A/I content from my email interface.

    Need a way to remove ALL A/I content from my email interface, e.g., mail summaries, etc.

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  17. Remove my information from A/I research

    Need a way to ensure that my emails are not included in any A/I "research".

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  18. draft email being deleated

    I am writing to report a recurring issue with the Drafts feature in Yahoo Mail. Over the last few days, I spent significant time composing an important email to my doctor. Despite frequently selecting the "Continue" option when prompted that my changes were not being saved, the entire draft ultimately disappeared. This is the second time I have lost critical work in this manner, and I am unable to recover the lost content through any standard means. this is causing significant data loss. I don't think I will be able to retrieve it now and I am trying to reconstruct…

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →
  19. Revert to old format

    Don't like the new format at all! Have a way to revert back to the old format!

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  20. Switch it back

    The new Yahoo mail is awful! Let me switch back to the original

    We're glad you're here

    Please sign in to leave feedback

    Signed in as (Sign out)

    We’ll send you updates on this idea

    0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 … 154 155
  • Don't see your idea?