New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. turn off Yahoo menu bar!!

Why have I suddenly got a big Yahoo menu bar across the top of my mail page???? This needs an option to TURN OFF!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. Unable to get yahoo mail unless I subscribe to Yahoo Plus ($$$). Unacceptable ! Help.

My emails will not be received unless I subscribe to the new Plus program, at a cost. This was my primary email account. I obviously must locate all communication and change to an alternate company (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Does anyone have another solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. make your program work with iOS and quit making system changes with no waring

at least have support where you don't ask for credit card info to get some help on problem you re causing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR SITE GOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU GAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SOMEONE ON YOUR SITE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN. IS. ISN'T THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION?? THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE STEPS TO PUT A STOP TO IT. WHICH EVER BEST SUITS ME. STOP GIVING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS OUT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. S

After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. Same vicious circle. This has been happening for years.

Now the reason I was seeking help: Email is not syncing to show new emails on desktop. Have to log out of Currently and log back in to see new mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of

Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of NON WORKING DEAD ENDS!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. Why can't I stay signed into my e-mail account?

I have to keep signing into my e-mail account every 10-15 minutes while working. Even when clicking remain signed in box. Why is that Yahoo? Never happened before, please fix issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. currently.com switch has totally locked me out of my att email. This sucks

No longer able to access my email account with currently.com

Which CURRENTLY SUCKS!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. How do I create the MX record for yahoo mail

How do I create the MX record for yahoo mail

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. my emails are going to trash

My emails are being sent to other people's trash

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. All Your Programming is Worthless

My idea is to get rid of your entire programming team who consistently try to better a program by taking away all the things that WERE good about the program(s). Simple is always better, but every programmer on every team of every company has made thing more difficult. What used to take 2-3 steps now take 10-12. How is this easier & more efficient? The world is continuing to prove that the newer generation is less understanding, not as smart, and just plain lazier. Such a disappointment. All I wanted to do was access my e-mail contact page ONLY. But…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. I am unable to print and it is NOT my printer NOR my computer

What is going on? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE not allowing me to print ALL of my email and the emails I need most? WHAT DID YOU DO? I am tired also of the POP UPs. I am busy working I do NOT need to WASTE MY TIME fighting with YOUR YAHOO to get my stuff printed. Please fix this. TIME IS MY MONEY!! Whatever you did UNDO IT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work.

Please stop having to make us download something to print it. The response from support in previous post does not work. You impose changes on people that most do not want. Maybe you should focus more on improving things on the back end instead of always changing the dashboard or the email platform. It worked fine before!! Every time you change something YOU think improves things. It doesn't because you are disturbing work flow to have to deal with the unwanted changes. The print issue has nothing to do with the browser used. It does the same in all browsers.…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Printing  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. Buggie

Very buggie lately. Doesn't sync between devices, doesn't send every time , doesn't delete every time.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Alert use to messages that are unable to be delivered

The following message is of little help:

"
    Sorry, we were unable to deliver your message to the following address.

<Example@Example.com:
    Unable to deliver message after multiple retries, giving up.
    "

If a message fails to be delivered for some reason it is important to know about it right away and not 3 hours later once the mail daemon gives up, as some emails are rather important.

Please alert the user that something like this is occurring as soon as it occurs so they can attempt to find a solution such as use a different email address or…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. Please reinstate US Holidays as they were

I recently posted that Father's/Mother's Day were missing, and you added them back, which is great. However, this morning dozens of new US Holidays are cluttering my calendar, and some of them don't seem legitimate or say things like "banks may be closed." How is "banks may be closed" a holiday? Is this some sort of prank played by an angry developer?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Calendar  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am getting replies from two people in the same thread

Answers from two people are in the same thread (no cc)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. help Me with this.

Words no pictures that would describe what you talking about no pictures, to see what clothes look you might want no pictures. Of the groceries you want to buy just words where are all the images gone ?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

19. go back to the other mail, I hate the new layout, can not even read my mail. HATE IT

I hate the new email layout. I can not even read my mail. PLEASE go back to the other layout,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

20. where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!

where is my mail content only subjet and from to widthout meil text and attachment. it is good service?!
    my old picture documentation all is not in stored my personal folder - not good from yahoo side this is not service it is not normal delete personal data

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base