Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1513 results found

1. Not receiving e-mails

Since last week, I stopped receiving e-mails from certain addresses/domains. It is extremely annoying especially because the e-mails are work related. I checked all the spam/trash folders, all the blocked addresses and security settings, no sign of anything going wrong, except receiving said messages.

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. security

Yahoo is not safe and secure, have been using for 20 years and its vulnerable to sneak inside our account and hack the emails for and related identify theft and steal money for hackers

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. Not receiving email from a specific domain name

Good morning Yahoo Mail Team. I am not receiving any email from a specific domain credixcm.com. This is the error message received by the sender 24 hours after sending:

Échec de la remise pour ces destinataires ou groupes :
    ** (@yahoo.fr)
    (
    *@yahoo.com)
    Nous n’avons pas pu remettre votre courrier, car le système de courrier du destinataire n’a pas répondu, malgré plusieurs tentatives de contact.

Contactez le destinataire par un autre moyen (par exemple, par téléphone) et demandez-lui d’informer l’administrateur de son courrier que leur système de courrier semble ne pas accepter les demandes de connexion de votre…

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. folders

not being able to access my folders in not ******* acceptable. ever. I want this now

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

5. No theme line when forwarding messages

When I want to forward a message from the web version of mail I can't write a subject: it will be written automatically like Fw: <Forwarded message theme>.

The most interesting thing is that on the Mobile App you can write your own theme for forwarded message, but in the Web version you can't.

Please, add an additional line for forwarded message theme.

https://storage.yandexcloud.net/drmpass/YahooThemeForForwardedMessagesWeb.jpg

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

6. Yahoo so aptly named...now I can't import an email address to my own mail box???

Why is it "yahoo" that I can't add an email address to MY OWN EMAIL BOX? Or is this just one more example of your own pathetic incompetence??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. unable to send filled attachments

when I attach a filled out form to my emails under Yahoo dashbord using "apple preview" it gets attached either unfilled or half filled half unfilled for some reasons!
    I tried apple mail as well as gmail they work fine exempt my Yahoo! even using my Gmail through Yahoo won't work !

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Email search feature & navigating this feedback website is poor

Poor results when searching for an email. It should be looking at sender, subject, and content to find what I'm looking for and find inexact matches or incomplete spellings. Nothing intuitive about navigating this website. How do I see my postings? With 700 postings why can I only see 1 and 2? How do you scroll through the rest of the postings?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

11. old numberphone

I dont have acces to my old number phone and i cant connect to my yahoomail ( the another one)how i can acces it? withaut that code from number phone,i want to speak with someone from yahoo,and I m from Romania I cant use your premium support and no phone number!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Proformence

have tried all kinds of settings , and still deleted email by the hundreds back in my mail box , don't have that problem with G mail just yahoo mail what's going on !

'

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Looking forward to your reply! 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. I REQUESTED HELP FROM YAHOO CONCERNING THE FORWARDING PICTURES ON MYEMAIL ACCOUNT AND I HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE COURTESY OF A REPLY---I

I AM NOT ABLE TO FORWARD PICTURES FROM A RECEIVED EMAIL TO MY CONTACTS---THE PICTURES COME THROUGH AS >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>THAT SYMBOL AND NO PICTURES---CAN I PLEASE GET AN ANSWER TO THIS PROBLEM---**@YAHOO.COM

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Could you please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care? We'd like to look more into the issue you're experiencing. In case you do not have a social media account, we are also available at: help.yahoo.com

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. turn off Yahoo menu bar!!

Why have I suddenly got a big Yahoo menu bar across the top of my mail page???? This needs an option to TURN OFF!!!!!!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Unable to get yahoo mail unless I subscribe to Yahoo Plus ($$$). Unacceptable ! Help.

My emails will not be received unless I subscribe to the new Plus program, at a cost. This was my primary email account. I obviously must locate all communication and change to an alternate company (Hotmail, Gmail, etc). Does anyone have another solution?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. make your program work with iOS and quit making system changes with no waring

at least have support where you don't ask for credit card info to get some help on problem you re causing

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THAT SOMEONE FROM YOUR SITE GOT MY E-MAIL ADDRESS.

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHY YOU GAVE MY E-MAIL ADDRESS TO SOMEONE ON YOUR SITE. THIS IS THE SECOND TIME THIS HAS HAPPEN. IS. ISN'T THIS PERSONAL INFORMATION?? THIS BETTER NOT HAPPEN AGAIN OR I WILL TAKE STEPS TO PUT A STOP TO IT. WHICH EVER BEST SUITS ME. STOP GIVING MY E-MAIL ADDRESS OUT.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. S

After logging in when going to check my account or any other selection it logs me out and asks me to log in. I login again and guess what. Same vicious circle. This has been happening for years.

Now the reason I was seeking help: Email is not syncing to show new emails on desktop. Have to log out of Currently and log back in to see new mail.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of

Stop being a perpetual time suck. 1st you would have to take new questions, 2nd, you would have to answer with working solutions. Instead of NON WORKING DEAD ENDS!!!!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. Why can't I stay signed into my e-mail account?

I have to keep signing into my e-mail account every 10-15 minutes while working. Even when clicking remain signed in box. Why is that Yahoo? Never happened before, please fix issue.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base