Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1515 results found

1. We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. please send how to retrieve my sbcglobal account. There are important emails which you locked me out of. (my husband has the same issue).

Please help all of us retrieve sbcglobal account for persons you locked out of that account. we lost important emails! why! did you lock the sbcglobal accounts?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. a different mobile number is auto generated in yahoo email id

I see someone else's mobile number on my email ids auto-generate ID card. This is annoying and ridiculous. I urge Yahoo to immediately rectify this error and help to put my registered Mobile number with Yahoo on auto-generated email id.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Can't get email from my laptop, only phone and ipad just get whirling arrows

Can't get email from my laptop, only phone and ipad, just get whirling arrows . Other devices are fine. also getting weird yellow icon on the bottom telling me to check my time zone. If I tap it, go to whirling arrow heck. Help! Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. no particular topic - just providing my thoughts

As you have taken over cox.net e:mail, where can I find my cox list of e:mail addresses in your system and why do I keep getting unsolicited ads which I cannot delete immediately - and for which I don't want to pay an extra $5 per month for a premium to avoid seeing these ads

Nor happy about this change - I had used cox.net for may years without problems and now am struggling to get the same level of service from Yahoo.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, thank you for sharing your thoughts! If you're using the webmail (mail.yahoo.com) on a laptop or PC browser, you can see your contacts by clicking on the contacts icon, on the top right corner, near the Settings/gear icon. If you need additional assistance, please write to us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

8. verification code

My son trying to enter his yahoo e-mail. However he can not receive verfiication SMS code to the mobile phone number he enter while creating his account. The reason for this is yahoo server expectedly add additional 0 (zero) at the begining of the number after our country code which is +90. Our mobile operator can not handle +90 0..... I think this is a bug of the yahoo security system. We tried to call the support center however they say we couldnt recognise your phone.
    I will be very pleased if you correct processing issue of the phone number.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. OTP not receiving to my email

Sir, I am not receiving some OTP from some important source emails which is very important for me. please help me to recover this problems. Thanks

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this login issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. Get rid of it and go back to the previous set up. I can't use the new mail on my phone because the size settings are ridiculous.

Get rid of the new mail and go back to the previous settings. I can't use the new mail on my phone because the size settings are ridiculous.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X/Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. HOW I CAN CONTACT WITH YOUR SERVICE CUSTMER

how i can contact with your service

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Hi, it seems like one of your mailservers have been blacklisted. I have not received some emails that are sent and they are getting Error

Below is the message they get when they email me. according to MXtoolbox this is missing DMARC check

Error Details
    Error: 550 5.0.350 Remote server returned an error -> 552 1 Requested mail action aborted, mailbox not found
    Message rejected by: mtaproxy203.free.mail.ir2.yahoo.com

Notification Details
    Sent by: DB8PR04MB6970.eurprd04.prod.outlook.com

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi. Thank you for writing to us. Please be advised that Yahoo is protecting you by prioritizing authenticated email. The small business or domain that is trying to email you needs to update its DKIM settings/security with its email provider. We can help you inform the sender about the problem, but unfortunately, we can't directly fix the issue ourselves. Let the sender know there's an authentication issue on their end specifically with DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail).

Recommend they configure DKIM for their emails. Direct them to go to https://learn.microsoft.com and search for Email Authentication in Microsoft 365. 

They can contact Microsoft directly for DKIM setup assistance. We apologize for the inconvenience and appreciate your patience while Microsoft resolves this issue.

13. incorrectly marked Spams

This is regarding yahoo mail. Trying to find a way to ensure my domain's email are not marked spam.

Recently, all the emails I receive with a specific domain in the mail (@sadaataid.com) are ending up in my spam folder. These may be forwarded mails (the domain in the "To" field) or sent from that domain address (in the "From" field).

I happen to manage that domain, and I know that there aren't any unsolicited mails sent from those accounts. So I am not sure why Yahoo keeps classifying those as "Spam". What can I do to help fix this?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Predictive Text

Need to disable the Predictive Text feature. How is this possible since I have yet to find anything to disable it?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. Update the app again.

Since the update before last, the Yahoo mail app can't be logged into. I think it needs an update that will fix that.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Mail not marked as spam fixes

I want the providers to fix mail checks so that the messages, despite not marking those addresses as spam nor blacklisting. I had some couple of messages that was supposedly to receive but they never release any.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. email address got blocked

My company email address has been blocked by Yahoo globally, and we have problem communicate with our members who provide Yahoo email address. Can I get Yahoo's help to unblock our email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I have deactivated an account twice already and I am still get blasted at that account. ENOUGH.

Follow through with your own operation. Also that account has a "past due for yahoo plus I never ordered purposely

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. contacts not deleting in yahoo basic

A contact can be 'deleted' from the system but will still show up in the contacts list. The page also doesn't refresh when a new contact is added and if you manually refresh it sends the form again and duplicates the contact.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. issue with yahoo mail

my old profile pictures still showing on sending yahoo mail, I already updated it, but still my recipients seeing my old profile pic, what's happening.
    it's updated on my end but my recipients still seeing old one? please assist.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base