Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1251 results found

1. ?? - on Yahoo email (which I have used successfully for many years), now: -- I cannot move an email from 'drafts' to 'inbox' and can not '

??
    - on Yahoo email (which I have used successfully for many years), now:

-- I cannot move an email from 'drafts' to 'inbox' and can not 'send' the draft email.

-- the email message automatically moves to a full screen from the email entry (don't want it) and the 'back arrow' does not function to leave that screen.

-- this last action (full screen and no return) occurs on several yahoo emails and also on NPR news.

??? why

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

2. a

My contacts list has been deleted by hackers again, in the medium term please investigate. In the immediate term, please restore.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

3. I would like my sbcglobal.net email to work up until my newest update. I had to read my sbcglobal as yahoo mail to retrieve my mail. I disli

Not friendly, not good for poor vision (won’t zoom), have to delete 1 email at a time from inbox, trash, and spam. No option to “select all”!
    Not friendly at all and now, I can’t view my sbcglobal.net emails! It all happened after my last iOS update. This goes for computer, iPhone, and iPad Pro large monitor!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

4. Offer some basic level of help.

There is no way to get any help with issues unless you sign up and pay for Plus. Every time I sign into my account now, I get an error message about some unusual account activity. I went through the help tree, and read about my issue, but I do not have any unusual activity to correct, it's just a glitch in the system, Yahoo needs to fix, but there is no way to talk to someone and let them know their system is F$%^ed up.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. below

return to an earlier version of yahoo mail -when I open an email, so that it does not open a full page with only the message (now I can not forward the email).

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to look into this, please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare, on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care or at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

6. The semi-bold font is too scrunched.

The font just changed and now it looks like a blurry mess. It needs to be spaced just a bit. Even the space between these lines are too close together. Fire everyone.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. FIX YOUR NOTIFICATIONS U LAZY A55ES.

no mail notifications are being pushed on chrome os x

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

We're sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue! We'd like to look into this, please message us on Twitter at @YahooCare, on Facebook at Yahoo Customer Care or at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you, 

Yahoo Mail team

8. Comment Responses

When there are responses to a comment I made on a Yahoo News article I am notified, but clicking on the comment does not bring up the article and person who made the comment. Nor do I receive emails containing the comment with a link to the article showing the comment. My settings for comments are for both electronic and email responses.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

9. Sensitive information in PDF not blacked out in Yahoo Mail Attachments Preview

I had to send some PDF files that contained private financial information that I did not want the recipient to see. I blacked out all the information and saved the files under new names. I attached the blacked out files to the email which I sent.

I see now if I look at that sent email's attachments in "Preview" all the blacked out information is visible. But if download the files and open with Adobe Acrobat the information is blacked out. What gives?!?

I can only hope that the recipient's email software doesn't allow them to preview the attachments.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

10. slow email received

pleas make it faster. this is pethetic. it took 2 days to get my password key and now it doesn't work

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

11. Contact list, 1/12/2023

Cannot seem to add new contact OR update old ones. It's been ongoing but worse today.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. Since i updated my yahoo.ca account i cannot block people. Please tell me how to block emails now.

i can no longer block emails since i've updated. please tell me how to do this now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. Sent folder issues

Hi,
    I sent several mails with attachments, then checked them in my Sent folder:
    - the text in the e-mails shows up 2x, one after the other
    - the ones I am sure I attached files to, show no attachments

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Folders  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

14. i want to find back my ex account "*@yahoo.com.cn"

how to find back my ex-yahoo email?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there. I'd like to look into this and help! Please send us a message at @YahooCare on Twitter or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. In case you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com 

Thank you!

Yahoo team

15. Delete old email addresses that show up as default!

My old Yahoo email address continues as default 5 years after l changed it. I don’t know what to do since it obviously still shows up everyday.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

16. Continous changing of login password

STOP this very annoying changing of password each time i open my email. It is EXTREMELY IRRITATING. Now for the millionth time this past couple of months i need to redo it on my phones and my hands are HURTING, and more so thanks to you. It is completely unneccesary

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

17. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

18. I am sick and tired of you changing my email without my permission

I am sick and tired of you changing my email without my permission, I spend a lot of time trying to find my email with folders that I have filled with things that are important to me. This action "CHAPS MY HIDE!!"

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

19. document error notices and "problem" notices and provide fixes

"There was a problem!Failed to open message" Document how to resolve this and/or fix it immediately. I have older and newer drafts which open okay, only this one gives the notice and it's the one I need now.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Drafts  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

20. Why does Mail icon on Yahoo Home Page show mail when there isn't any?

Lately, the Mail icon on Yahoo's Home Page shows a 1 or 2, but Mail itself shows there isn't any. Why?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thank you!

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base