Skip to content

New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1555 results found

1. you have succeeded in making my business email account inaccessable AGAIN!

With the update today 5/7/2019 I am no longer able to find my business email address. THIS is the address that I PAY for! This is probably the 5th time in the last 18 months that this has happened. I haven't moved my hosting and email prior to this, but this is the last straw.

I was signed into my business account and switched to the tab in Firefox where I was working. When I clicked on a message to read it, the page refreshed and instead of being able to switch from my personal to my business account, only…

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  2. I keep getting an error message that says I have to sign back in to get update complete, but every time I sign back in I am still getting sa

I can't get the new update to allow me access to my work email. I keep getting an error message that says I have to sign out then sign back in to complete the update. I have now signed out and back in about 10 times and still get same message.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  3. Where is the account key icon on the iOS Yahoo app?

Wtf is happening at Yahoo?...is there any testing of the apps and security protocols?

I have been trying to log on to the iOS email app for 30 minutes- the verification notices show up on my phone (presumably via the email app) as a blank screen with no verification buttons, the “send text” option does not actually result in a text verification code, and now I find a key icon option with no instruction how to find it in the Yahoo app- and it is nowhere to be found!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Admin →
  4. Why can you not just work properly

What the **** is going on!!!! you force users to the"New Yahoo AP" and now I have to re-log into the account every time I sign in and the log in page only works 1 in 10 attempts..... might be time for a new business e-mail account. Suggestions are welcome

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  5. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Settings  ·  Admin →
  6. please send how to retrieve my sbcglobal account. There are important emails which you locked me out of. (my husband has the same issue).

Please help all of us retrieve sbcglobal account for persons you locked out of that account. we lost important emails! why! did you lock the sbcglobal accounts?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  8. a different mobile number is auto generated in yahoo email id

I see someone else's mobile number on my email ids auto-generate ID card. This is annoying and ridiculous. I urge Yahoo to immediately rectify this error and help to put my registered Mobile number with Yahoo on auto-generated email id.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →
  9. We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
  10. Can't get email from my laptop, only phone and ipad just get whirling arrows

Can't get email from my laptop, only phone and ipad, just get whirling arrows . Other devices are fine. also getting weird yellow icon on the bottom telling me to check my time zone. If I tap it, go to whirling arrow heck. Help! Thanks.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. No notifications

FIX all the issues! notifications no longer work but you keep reinstalling the notification sounds on my phone. When you test notifications, they work fine but when an important email comes, you get NOTHING! Android App and Desktop (Chrome or Edge). I'm not going to pay for + when free doesn't work!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

12. spam mails are showing in the sent folder, how can i see only the sent emails in the sent folder??

spam mails are showing in the sent folder, how can i see only the sent emails in the sent folder??

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Errors  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

13. New Folders

Notice that the new folder i created in my mobile is not shown in my laptop in the same log on user name, could you sync up all inbox display, mails and folders when same user log on are used to log on to different devices, like mobile, tabs, laptop and desktop to check on their mails.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Navigation  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this folders syncing concern and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

14. too many failed attempts

Your 'security' farce is preventing me from recreating an old email that I need to delete an old account, please get the stick out of your ***** as I don't even have a yahoo account to have attempted to access 'too many times'. I just need to recreate this thing, get a password reset, delete both accounts and be done with both of you, for ****'s sake

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

15. attachments

Impossible to attach files from the computer. It starts to be a tradition in this ****** e-mail. I am fed-up and I have to find another one, in spite of the connected issue (inform a lot of people of this change).
    Moreover, no way to submit the issue to someone for solving it. Only a stupid useless forrum.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Performance  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this attachment issue and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

16. send email

System repeatedly crashing and unable to send any emails. Is this related to the big MS outage or a possible attack or maybe just a yahoo issue?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Compose  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

17. cant change my signature name in a sent email

My name is bill,and somehow my signature email name on a sent email says Joaquin ,i dont know how it got altered,when ever i send an email i have Joaquin as the senders name,not bill,it's been like that for 4 years,i cant find any setting that says Joaquin is the name,i changed my profile name but still the idiotic signature thing says Joaquin as the senders name,can anyone tell me how to change the email senders name to my real name?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

18. My autofill on contacts is gone, my contact Lists that I created are gone...help!

Is this a glitch that needs fixed? Someone shed some light here please!

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Contacts  ·  Admin →

Hi there, 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

19. pcland

The Yahoo didn't delivered many e-mails from the ***@pcland.hu.
    According to them, they sent me more than 3 e-mails and I received only one, while the rest isn't in the spam and based on their statement, it's happened many times that the Yahoo doesn't delivered their messages.
    It's an online webshop and the e-mails from them are really important! Please investigate the reason of not delivering their e-mails.

Best regards,

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear not receiving all your emails. I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

20. ERRORS

Εικονίδιο σφάλματος
    Ο ΛΟΓΑΡΙΑΣΜΟΣ ΜΟΥ ΔΕ ΔΕΧΕΤΑΙ ΕΙΣΕΡΧΟΜΕΝΑ!
    ΒΓΑΖΕΙ ΑΥΤΟ ΤΟ ΜΗΝΥΜΑ:

Η διεύθυνση δεν βρέθηκε
    Το μήνυμά σας δεν παραδόθηκε στο ***@yahoo.gr, επειδή η διεύθυνση δεν ήταν δυνατό να βρεθεί ή δεν είναι σε θέση να λαμβάνει αλληλογραφία.

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi there, 

I'm sorry to hear you're unable to receive emails and I'd like to look more into it to help, please contact us on Twitter/X at @YahooCare or on Facebook at our Yahoo Customer Care page. If you do not have a social media account, we are available at help.yahoo.com through the ''Contact us'' link. 

Thank you, 

Yahoo team

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base