How can we improve New Mail?

The the inbox folder should always be visible

The the inbox folder should always be visible on the left navigation pane (like in Outlook). All the user have to do is click on it to see the content of the inbox. Scrolling around to get to the inbox is a waste of time.

80th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Hai Nguyen shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

9 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

As i move mails to different folders and when i search, the emails are getting displayed properly but the folders to which it belongs are not being displayed. It was available before but not its not showing properly.

• Carol Francis commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

change the scroll over feature back to the way it was. Reading an email, that for some reason is too wide, you used to be able to scroll over anytime within the email NOW YOU CAN ONLY SCROLL OVER AT THE VERY BOTTOM OF SAID EMAIL

• Gretchen Martin commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How can I find a folder without scrolling down the whole list??? I used to be able to ''find a folder'' by typing in the name and ''ZIP'' it Appeared!!!! Great!
    Where did this feature disappear to?

• GUY commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

COLUMN BEING AVAILABLE IS GOOD BUT SHOULD BE THINNER COLUMN - TAKES 1/4 OF SCREEN THEN EMAIL LISTING TAKES EVEN MORE - I'M NOT ABLE TO READ COMPLETE MESSAGE -IT DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH MESSAGE SPACE EVEN AFTER AD IS REMOVED

Feedback and Knowledge Base