I really liked my old theme. Why can't I keep it?
Add more themes please
83 commentsComments are closed
Adrienne Anderson commented
I want my old theme back! I don't like the new themes because I don't see well.
Glenda Ballengee commented
More backgrounds, seasonal, holidays or customize your own with a picture in your personal gallery. That would be nice to have. I just went to change my background to something Christmas but nothing. I couldn't find anything for Thanksgiving or fall. Almost December and no background to show it. ]
Brian Lossen commented
so now its so basically ugly and user unfriendly to force us to start paying for something else?!?!
Malcolm Ernst commented
Bold text or larger text, or both. My old eyes can barely read the inbox, and there is no way to change the font size
[Deleted User] commented
Can you offer THEMES that have BLACK text also as the newest Yahoo mail only has white. The Classic had some BLACK ones which I found much easier to read. Thank you.
Accountax Management System commented
more themes and improve styles
Faryl Smith commented
I understand that you are always trying to find new ways to make are inboxes more personal but this latest update is not good in this regard. You only provide four pictures and there not even pictures that I would ever use. Other than that all you have a plan colors which if i wanted that then i would have never touched the themes settings.
I would greatly appreciate bringing back more vibrant themes or ways to change things around to where the themes are more personal.
Can you please add some seasonal themes! I miss the old Yahoo mail where you had more seasonal themes. OR let us upload our own like Gmail does.
Jude Dilshan Fernando commented
Need to Put Our Own Theme in Settings
I used the Stars and Strips themes for years after it was made available post-9/11. Then when it was no longer there, I used (and loved) the two shades of pink. Now all you have are dark colors, or multicolored graphics, or two-toned gradients. (pink and orange? Blech!) Please at least add back the traditional two-shade options so I can return to my two shades of pink.
p nealon commented
I want to change me color in the email area ...it is white (why no options here?) Changes are not explained very well in the intro. Maybe I missed the learning page (?).
Kind of like changing a few things on a car model...but no real change.
Cameron Thomas commented
I am NOT interested in ANY thing but an email account . Do I need to look for one that will NOT KEEP HASSELING ME about an upgrade ! I do not want to be thinking about yahoo I would rather be sending out my invoices - but yahoo buts in to tell me I NEED NEW MAIL ?
Mary123456 Highley commented
I've been reading all these "feedbacks" I like u guys trying new improve ideas---all I've to say is a great job!!! I like more of themes more bright pretty ones!!! I like Yahoo wouldn't think of going anywhere else!!!
Susan Dahmer commented
Please bring back the cats/dogs that was in the home email settings to have in your home email address as you have also eliminate those pink colours as well many other picture settings. It would have been good of you to let us know of which home email settings that we really liked, instead of taking control & eliminating these home settings. Please bring these same home email settings. Much appreciated in advance.
C S commented
Why aren't there more themes? There's what, 7 now, that's it??? I hate them all.
denny pia commented
George Mouflis commented
1. The contacts should return to the main page
2. The new themes are not as nice as the older ones
3. I like that now that once you filter messages to show the ones from a particular sender, you can delete it from the preview. Before it was only working with the tick, not from preview.
4. It is great that now if you delete an old message your active preview does not take you back to the most recent incoming mail, so you don't have to scroll down for ages like before, That was a major bug, but see next point.
5. Unfortunately, still when you read an old email from preview, very often the active previewed email shifts to another earlier one. I do not know if this is because older emails are added to the bottom of the list but this is very annoying and I hope it will be fixed. Sometimes also when you scroll with the mouse over the body of the email, this scroll is misinterpreted as scrolling on the list of emails on the left, so again there is trouble to find where the previewed message is on the chronological list on the left.
Chris M commented
Yeah, me too. Can't see emails in my inbox past November 2017. wtf?
bianca falco commented
I don't like the new format themes...and the new forma in general...