Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Today, we are excited to announce new updates to the Yahoo app on iOS and Android and Yahoo homepage. Learn more

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate.

You are now required to sign-in using your Yahoo email account in order to provide us with feedback and to submit votes and comments to existing ideas. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 126th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Bring back the comments section or Im going to change my email completely.

Bring back the comments or Im leaving yahoo completely.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Comments

We need comments. You cannot silence a community. This enfringes Rights!

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Mid-east Peace deal

So no article on the HISTORIC middle east peace deal signed yesterday, Why not? I guess the Kardashians or Hillary Duff were more important! You guys are a JOKE.

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Fostering divisiveness

I’ve scanned the many suggestions And have come to the conclusion that you either just don’t get it or you are fostering divisiveness. Either way, you are wrong.

126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Please remove black lives matter from my menu. I do not like that racist stuff on my phone. Thank you

please remove black lives matter phone the menu. I do not like racist things on my phone

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. When will the comments be turned back on?

When will the comments be turned back on?

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Hey ideaz

Check if hitler was real and bazi war didnt happen how about trade towers i saw that plane uhhhh... well how about people who saw iraq war hiroshima or rascism. The person who saw darwin was real or even nagasaki this wasnt really real. Corona virus might be fish food. Which is a bacter. Ia close enough. What else shakespeare. Shoot gamble. I know what you've done

484th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 126th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Bias?

Why have you become so bias? I'm a middle of the pack person, but it has become so annoying with your constant negativity towards anything to the right. Unfortunately, you push the far left as well. Can you just report news? I'm so close to being done with Yahoo...and open the comments back up.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. If you do not allow for comments by the 15 of August I will be switching to another browser

You are not allowing comments, so by taking this away, you are doing Trumps work and I will go elsewhere

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Dump Yahoo for Fox News

Dump this liberal, leftist blowhole site and go to a real news site, FoxNews.com there’s no pandering, boot licking, White people hating, scare the sheep 🐑 fake news, only pro Trump, pro America Articles. And best thing is, Fox News allows comments, they believe in free speech and free debate unlike this putrid, sordid site

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Why do I have #blacklives matter ******** on my settings on my email? I did not ask for or do I want that on there

I all of the sudden have #blacklives matter **** on my settings on my email. What is that all about ? I didn’t ask for that

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Trump and news

Yahoo never post anything positive of Trump. Theyre biased

187th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Yahoo comments

Without yahoo comments I am having a hard time understanding the articles. Editors please step up your writing game please and thank you.

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Remove covid and blm

covid is a political agenda and blm are terrorists

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Yahoo Censorship!

I'm sure yahoo is thrilled about not allowing people to post reactions to all the publications on their platform! God forbid anyone would discredit the trash the media post or have an opposing view! You have taken away a vital part of media forum and discussion, even if it's temporary! We all see what kind of falsehoods can be spread in a short amount of time! Yahoo is nothing but a bunch of cowards!

144th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Defund Yourself

Your news outlet is extremely biased and hateful towards police and military. You are the problem yahoo. Your a bunch of liberal ******** who are destroying our country.

160th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base