Yahoo Homepage Mobile

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage Mobile Web feedback forum!

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Make Changes to News Articles

Have ALL your news article writers make available their email so we can contact them about mistakes in or comments on their articles! Virtually NONE of your news article writers provide any way to contact them. Many of their articles have mistakes, generalize, or even draw unfounded conclusions! Plus most of these writers don't know the first thing about writing a real news article because they ramble on and on and on and would do much better to condense instead!

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Invention

I have new idea which will replace all traditional correspondence software, app and systems .
    Yahoo can replace google ,, email,, whatsapp , or even phone numbers from all mobiles and computers

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. All comments being deleted.

All of my comments are being rejected. Why? None contain offensive or aggressive language. Why won't Yahoo explain to me why this is happening?

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Yahoo wants your kids hurt using tik tok

Yahoo keeps puting news and endorsing tik tok. Which is harming kids. Causing suicides and pranks. Just last week a kid was burned on a prank created by tik tok. Why are they endorsing it. But only to see kids harmed.

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Alhamdu'Lillah, A matsayin ka na dan Nigeria shin ka yafewa Gwamnatin data yafewa hakkin mu (yan kasa) ta kuma cigaba da tsare wadanda ake b

Alhamdu'Lillah, A matsayin ka na dan Nigeria shin ka yafewa Gwamnatin data yafewa hakkin mu (yan kasa) ta kuma cigaba da tsare wadanda ake binsu bashi sabida tsabar talauci.nidai nace Allah Yaisa, Kufa

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Alhamdu'Lillah

Godiya Mara adadi ga Ubangijin mu sarki Allah. Mina rokon ka da daikakamu ka karemu saga dukkan abubun ki, ka yalwata arzikinmu far in cikinmu ka kara buda mana Ameen

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. So sick of your bias! If it wasn't for having Yahoo for my email for years I'd drop you in a heartbeat.

Everyday Americans see right through the bias. Be smart and stop the bashing.

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Yahoo Mail  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Don't show an LGBTQ drag video that I cannot skip or report for inappropriate activity... Children are looking at this..

Don't show an LGBTQ drag video that I cannot skip or report for inappropriate immaging adverized to minors... children read the news. You're pushing to *exulize minors which is disgusting and need to re-evaluate your push of that "in your face bully group aka LGBTQ...

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I dont know why yahoo supports tik tok. There was a 6 year old kid badly burned do to tic tok

A young kid was was badly burned do to influence of tik tok. Yet yahoo influences the website. Does yahoo like to see kids tortured.

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. you know if there was somthing to ***** about ide be there figire it out like grown *** people or make ur desicive minds up on enymy vrspoce

if it were tru i think ide be there and u man handle my lilman or lil crayola again and ill make you wish you were sheries the man with a vitches nane bybthe way im saint valintibe the flahaut popes a female and no peccer u idiot im the mother of them twin geminys
    all them that are talking shiet about my 9 yr old red haired daughter fyi clintons wife her father

323rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Despite soliciting feedback on ads and stated which ones I prefer not to receive the same ads show on continually

Despite soliciting feedback on ads and stated which ones I prefer not to receive the same ads show on continually

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I think that yahoo should develop something called "yahoo friends" , it could be a social media platform for anyone with a yahoo email.

The site could be for anyone using yahoo.com as a search engine or has, wants or needs a yahoo email. I have opened a yahoo email address as a second account and realized that this type of media does not exist hear. Please tell me what you think of my suggestion. My email is **@yahoo.com.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please go back to showing “my teams” on your sports homepage

On your sports.yahoo.com homepage, you used to show “my teams” (i.e. the sports teams that the yahoo user customized). However, lately, you instead show “local teams.” I could not care less about my local teams and none of the teams I root for is anywhere close to where I live.

I know it’s really only a couple more clicks to get news etc about my teams, but the “my teams” feature was nice. Please restore it

323rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Apply time stamps to your articles

Many past articles still listed without time stamp become misleading and erroneos. If you are worried by misinformation and disinformatiion then fix this issue.

113th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. No negativity in the headlines!

Could you please stop posting negativity in your article headlines? Its die, kill, crash, guns, death all the time!! Its subliminal messaging and you KNOW it! How about sharing something good, valuable and useful, instead of utter rubbish and blackness?

147th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Verify your images before posting article

Yahoo ran a story about a mother stabbing 2 pitbulls that attacked her child.
    The picture that was supposed to be depicting a Pitbull but was in actual fact a British Bulldog. Which is a very gentle loving breed and not known for aggressive behaviour.
    Be responsible and verify the images you use, don't just use a dog picture that is similar.
    Near enough is not good enough.

171st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. How can I get back to the prior newsreels format with only 1 large photo at top followed by small photos running down the left?

This new weird news format (only large in your face photos) is no good.I don't want to be force fed the fluff to get through the scroll

203rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Side hustles

Taxes on side hustle jobs. Yes, you have to claim your income and how do you plan. Another good idea to research and post it

253rd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Yahoo Finance  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 70th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  4 comments  ·  Ads Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base