New Yahoo Mail
27 results found
-
Unread v. Read Contrast
The contrast between read and unread emails in this new yahoo is unrecognizable. There needs to be greater contrast or a different color to differentiate between the two. I DO NOT LIKE THE NEW LOOK!
35th ranked -
Microsoft Teams invites
You had this feature before, but now I can no longer accept invites from Micorsoft Teams in my email. I have my email linked to my google calendar so the solution to add invites to my yahoo mail are useless. This would be one of the biggest reasons I may have to stop using yahoo if you guys can't fix this.
30th ranked -
Inbox Categories Options
In playing with my email settings (and realizing I definitely prefer having the inbox categories disabled), I've realized that the option to presort/filter my mail with a quick button click is actually really handy. Here are some ideas for tweaking it to make it more user-specific.
Please please please, let me set which filter I want as my default and/or allow the option to just go back to the last used filter. I hate that it keeps going back to the 'priority' filter.
It would be nice to be able to select which filters I want being used. I don't…
4th ranked -
make new unread emails a different color, I don't like just a blue dot.
unread emails need to stand out more so I can see them wit a quick glance. you could make that entire row a different color or shade to easily identify which emails have been read
60th ranked -
change new email format
I don't like the new format. I want the option to view the old style. I am considering leaving yahoo mail and finding another source.
60th ranked -
Please give back my old version of look
as stated
60th ranked -
Request to Restore Yahoo Basic Mail (HTML Version) due to Corporate Proxy Restrictions
I am writing to urgently request the restoration of the "Yahoo Basic Mail" (HTML-only) version.
Recently, the option to switch to the basic layout was removed. Unfortunately, this makes Yahoo Mail completely inaccessible for me during work hours. My workplace uses a strict security proxy server that blocks heavy JavaScript, complex web sockets, and modern layout scripts used by the standard Yahoo Mail interface.
As a result, the standard version fails to load or allows me to log in but prevents me from opening, reading, or sending emails. The legacy HTML/Basic version was the only version lightweight enough to bypass…60th ranked -
Show to which email box the email was sent right away
For several email boxes, it would be nice if after opening an email, it shows explicitly to which of my email boxes it was sent, not requiring me to click on "to me" to see that.
My email boxes have different functions and I need to know to which email box the email was sent right away. That's how it worked in the old version of Yahoo.
60th ranked -
CHANGE THE FILTER OPTION BACK!
I AM WRITING IN ALL CAPS ON PURPOSE. I have sent this feedback multiple times, every time Yahoo tried to make me switch to the new layout I switched back. **PLEASE RESTORE THE OPTION TO RIGHT CLICK ON A MESSAGE AND CHOOSE "FILTER MESSAGES LIKE THESE". ** Making us go into settings, and clicking "add a new filter" Is like 3 clicks deeper and LESS convenient than before. User interface redesign is supposed to make things more streamlined, not more clunky. I get a LOT of email that needs to NOT land in my inbox. Don't make new designs…
60th ranked -
Too much trouble using both legacy att.net and comcast.net on Yahoo, so now I'm stuck with only one.
There must be a way to prevent getting locked out of att.net email after the comcast.net transition? I just can't find it.
60th ranked -
Put mailboxes back where they were
Could you put the multiple mailboxes BACK where they were instead of being stuck in the bottom left? Also, the ability to organize and rearrange the order of the mailboxes would be very very very very much appreciated.
60th ranked -
Bring back multiple maliboxes
Please help. This was the main reason I was using the old email inbox design before you guys ruined it. How to I access my other inboxes I have linked with my account? I only see my primary Yahoo one. This is unusable.
60th ranked -
Render problem on the mobile view
We tried couple way to change the CSS styles but none of them fixed the problem on mobile browser.
The mobile app and the desktop versions works fine, However this issue continues on mobile browser: safari, chrome, opera etc those are the examples: https://ibb.co/KcMf40bQ https://ibb.co/YT8zTfDt https://prnt.sc/OcaPoJlJgBaR As we noticed When image use the exact width value the mobile version doesnt apply the CSS rules that exist on the DOM correctly. This causes images to be displayed different and effect how other contents displayed. On the example records we were able see our expect CSS rule is correctly sent from our…60th ranked -
Make the Inbox into more lists.
Having an expanded view of the Inbox makes finding a specific email much more difficult.
I also don't want to delete masses of emails until I have checked through them first-delete all doesn't work for me.Why is it every time you 'fix' something, it messes up something else??
60th ranked -
Hello my number is loss, how i cant join?
Am pierdut numărul de telefon, *** pot sa intru pe emailul meu ??
60th ranked -
Is there a multi delete in the new layout?
Is there a multi delete in the new layout?
60th ranked -
more than one mail address
I miss having 2 mail boxes available on the same page. How do I continue this again?
Cal60th ranked -
Return 'picture size' small or large to E-mail.
Why did you take away a working-well feature and DID NOT replace it or improve upon it??? How STUPID!!!!!
60th ranked -
I have had a Sky/Yahoo emailaccount since Sky invented it.(approx. 25Years, I find I am locked out Username :- jones.f@sky.com
I can't sigin to my account. And I can't contact you any way PLEASE HELP?
60th ranked -
Yahoo email is not working properly.
After receiving an email, I replied to the sender or forwarded it to a new one.
After several repeated replies, I cannot forward the original email to a new one because the emails are combined.
The Inbox and Sent folders only show the combined emails.
Yahoo email causes a lot of trouble when replying to official emails.
Please fix it.60th ranked
- Don't see your idea?