Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Karen Grabow
commented
I have sent so many messages on this! Please please keep the current message at the TOP, not the bottom. Also, please separate messages that are forwarded to another user vs "reply" to the original sender - even if they originated from the same message. these are TWO SEPARATE MESSAGE THREADS - I do not want them to be mixed together. This new layout is so confusing. I've tried it again and again and I want it to go back to the original layout. I am NOT a person who is easily confused ,but this layout takes way too much time. And, I can't figure out how to switch back to the old mail or if that's even an option. Please please please do this!
-
C.D. Michlitsch
commented
Just looking at the mess that is the "new" (always a backwards "advance") gives me a headache. Basic email is simple, easy to use, and navigate and actually has MORE features than the latest version. Please PLEASE go back. Or, at least give me the option as before!
-
Arnel San Juan
commented
This new interface is ******. I like to see all my accounts on the left side of the screen with how many unread messages I have. This new interface hides those other accounts, and most of the time, I lose connectivity with my other mailboxes and I'd have to type in my password again. Please give me my old interface back. I regret "upgrading" to this new one. Thank you.
-
Anonymous
commented
This new version is terrible, I want the old email back. Do you know how many customers you lose with this new design? Everybody hates it, I read many comments on youtube. Give back the option to go back to the old email design!!!
-
Dream Hernando
commented
how can I get back to the old yahoo the new version is terrible I need the basic back
-
donna witek
commented
I want my old Yahoo format back. I don't like the new one at all. My old one is so easy to use and move around in. How do I get it back?
-
Henrick Petrosian
commented
If an email comes in with HTML or web type formating, when I reply or forward it looses it's formating and goes plain text. How do I retain original formating
-
John H Elamad
commented
I despise the new Yahoo mail update and I want my Classic Yahoomail! You changed the layout and updated it without my consent and you don't even give me a choice to return to the old basic format. Please do something about this!!!!!!! I have been your customer for many many years: Jelamad@yahoo.com
-
Belinda J Jones
commented
I do not have an idea but just wanted to let you know I do not like the new Yahoo and we or me was not notified on this. This is semi ok, but not user friendly.
-
Manish Kumar
commented
very very poor interface not easy to use to sow working
-
J.J. Appelhanz
commented
bring back the old yahoo mail.. no one likes the new format.
-
David Saunders
commented
Please give us the option to go back to the old Yahoo mail
-
Wm. T.
commented
STOP making these pointless changes to Yahoo-Email !!!!!! Its more confusing than ever before, please allow us to stay with old formats !!!!
Thank You
-
ed labrosse
commented
I need Yahoo basic mail this FORCED new mail SUCKS!!!
-
Terry Luitjens
commented
Go back to the last version of email as it weas far better and easier to use..
-
sub missive
commented
why yahoo try to change? just let we use the old mail is the best the new look is too messy complicated please i want my old yahoo mail back
-
tim notgivingthisout
commented
look i get it. you don't want the site to appear dated or anything. but i'm not impressed by new and flashy. so while you can push that onto people who are impressed by having to figure out everything all over again, please give the option to go back to the interface from 20 years ago.
-
david w.
commented
I ******* hate the new yahoo email. HATE IT
-
paul dimartini
commented
YOUR NEW EMAIL LAYOUT IS DOG ****
-
ananthanarayanan ananthu
commented
Switch back to the Old Yahoo Classic View