Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Tanya Ross
commented
WHY IN HOLY **** DID YOU GET RID OF THOSE THREE DOTS THAT ALLOWED A PERSON TO CHOOSE THE SIZE OF AN IMAGE?
-
Joe Hustek
commented
For the first time in 25 years, I'm considering leaving Yahoo Mail. Scrolling in my inbox completely lacks any fluidity and the ads are forcing themselves onto the screen. It is a terrible experience and needs to be redone. Joe
-
Kristie Young
commented
When reviewing mail by sender, I want to be able to open an email, delete it and return to my place in the email folder from where I left off.
-
Barry Becker
commented
GET YOUR HEADS OUT OF YOUR *** AND PUT IT BACK THE WAY IT WAS! THIS IS SOOOOOOOO *********!
-
Evelyn Fodeke
commented
Navigation bar is bugged and shifts halfway off screen when switching tabs.
-
HI Amanda, thanks for letting us know. Yes, we have been seeing this quite a bit and we have been sharing with our team. We will merge this thread with another one and keep updating there. Thanks again!
-
Amanda McFadden
commented
In this version, if you scroll down the emails and delete and email, you are brought back up to the top of the email list. That is very anoying. It would be better if the email deletes and you stay in the same place.
-
Rick DeVoss
commented
In the old Yahoo, we could size a picture or photo by clicking on an option in the upper right corner. Why has that feature been lost?? Please return it to us. I want to be able to make the picture smaller than the original version. Thanks.
-
Constance Bevitt
commented
The prior email version allowed us to reduce the size of the image or item we pasted into an email. That ability has not been restored and it is essential for easy-to-read messages if you have to include a lot of images or charts or.....
-
Dan Cook
commented
Scrolling my email up and down is an atrocious action. It is not smooth and completely glitches. While focused on one email as a reference point, so I know how far down I'm scrolling, the emails jump back, and it's NOT SMOOTH! It is a huge headache to even navigate. Why can we not go back to the legacy version, which didn't have this issue??? This version is literally the worst version of Yahoo mail.
-
Dennis E Moore
commented
When I it the trash can to delete, the All inbox goes back to the top of the list, not to the next item. This is terribly frustrating.
-
Hey Lynn, this is actually an issue or a setting Uservoice changed on us. We don't control Uservoice, a third party forum. We simply use it for our user feedback. It seems all the threads and comments have been hidden. We are working with them to correct this. Thank you!
-
Lynn Dodsworth
commented
Where is the idea list? How can I search ideas if you you remove the list? What's WRONG with you? Is there a competent person under 30 (40?) in the workforce these days? Or is this even handled by humans at all?
-
Reach Song
commented
I am really annoying to use Yahoo mail latest version, every time when I input 1 word, the page will jump to other place, I should to use mouse to back to inputting page, every time. why change version? many other trouble I have not time to complain. in one word, latest version absoultely worse
-
S Austin
commented
Scrolling is messed up! when I try going up and down, it's jerky and keeps resetting! Fix it, please!
-
Christian Taddeo
commented
"Email this list" doesn't work.
Also, when I scroll down in my Inbox, it spontaneously jumps to the top. And when I scroll up in my Inbox, it spontaneously jumps down. It is maddening. Why does this happen? Has anyone else seen this?
Thank you.
-
Loronda Lee
commented
With the update, whenever you scroll down to open an email that is not at the top of the box and delete it. You are automatically taken to the top of the inbox. It used to stay where you were.
-
James PRUDDEN
commented
Why can't I select a default to display emails in chronological order? Oldest first as a default. Doesn't seem that hard.
Also when I delete an email the email list on the left side jumps to the top. Why doesn't it keep the prior placement so I can see the next emails that are sorted.
not happy with the update.
-
Kathy Homziak
commented
When I read or delete an email from my Inbox please return me to where I left off . Your making me remember the time or subject of the emails so I can return to where I left off. Not good time management. Making me work harder not smarter .. Thank you... .
-
Townson Tsai
commented
Why does the New Yahoo Mail randomly decide to scroll back to the newest message. I have to scroll back to where I left off and it is very wasteful in time and the colors don't help. Now the mailbox is becoming unmanageable because of this "glitch" of starting from the beginning without warning nor rhyme or reason. Please don't auto-scroll or jump back to the newest message for no reason.