Go back to previous layout
everything looks the same and it is hard to distinguish between the emails. When I hit a check box the whole column moves and is extremely annoying.
This is the worst email experience that I have ever had.
-
Arvind Pandey
commented
You should checkout the new functionality in GMAIL wherein you can unfloow the emails from a separate tab. Its quite useful
-
Dostetan Claudiu
commented
Performance is degrading day by day, now the email list from the Inbox tab jumps when and where it wants, with no reasoning. Lately it jumps every time I try to scroll either direction and it always jumps to the middle of the list.
On top of that the latest update with all the email being highlithed the same, no difference between the read and unread ones like before, only a blue point in front of the unread ones is incredibly awful. This makes the whole experience worse, harder to use and delaying every action! -
Megan Holme
commented
would like to be easily able to unsubscribe like gmail allows
-
Shanna n Justin Davis
commented
Return your calendar back to the last version so we can see all of our appointment information when we view and print the calendar. New version is not helpful at all
-
Kellene Green
commented
Unbelievably annoying new 'function', which means when you scroll to the top it doesn't stop at the top, it scrolls back down again. I want to be able to see the latest emails and instead i have to crawl incredibly slowly to the top hoping it doesn't scroll me back down. I don't know where the latest email is so quickly scroll up using the mouse wheel only to have the navigation scroll me back down is very very frustrating. Its making me consider moving everything over to Gmail.
-
Russell Rolfe
commented
When is this scheduled for release. This causes me issues everything.
-
William Graf
commented
Why have red/yellow green flag notations at all when they don't show up on my calendar page? And why can't I see all of events that I've entered onto a certain date? I use the flags to help find certain events when I need to remind myself of something. And I don't want to go through extra steps to view the whole day, regardless if was in the past or the future. In short, IMO, the current format sucks 💩.
-
an tano
commented
so we can decide if we want to keep subscribing.
-
Paula Labourdette
commented
Yahoo calendar did not provide any information of transition to the current calendar. Therefore all my to-do-lists with needed information are gone and not accessible. Also the new calendar does not offer any of the organization tools the older version had like showing type of entry i.e. work, birthday, doctor, phone appt, color code, etc. Also I can no longer at-a-glance see what is "free" time "busy" or "tentative". I would give it only 1 star. Very poor design and user-features are a disappointment. I've used Yahoo calendar for years and switching to a more desirable calendar would present a monumental task. Make the older version accessible again.
-
Jackie L Yost
commented
I like having Federal holidays on my calendar but lately I get state holidays from states I am not in or care about. I can't seem to get rid of them except to turn off all holidays.
-
KEVIN COOK
commented
When the email changed it took away the colors from calendars. I found you can see them, but one must click on every event.
The purpose of the colors was so one could see at a glance the Urgency of an Event.
PLEASE RETURN THE COLORS to the Calendar.
Thx -
Fran Ludwig
commented
Why can't I choose a large or small image when I import one to my message? I used to be able to.
-
Fran Ludwig
commented
When I finish reading an email and try to go back to the inbox, I have a hard time finding where I left off. The screen has automatically scrolled up instead of staying where I was before. ??????
-
Jason Syth
commented
In the previous version of Calendar, clicking on the arrows of the small calendar in the left pane would advance the view of that calendar by a year. Now, it only advances to the next month. The main calendar already does that. It was much more useful to have the little calendar advance by a year. Please return to that functionality.
-
John Taylor
commented
I scroll up the list of emails, and it jumps 40 emails, and then I have to scroll many times to get back to the top, very annoying
-
Garold Robert R Seifert
commented
why on my yahoo calendar does reminders show up as a little colored dot instead a colored block with the information?
-
Thomas Kostelnik
commented
Go back to the old calendar options/format. New format you cannot PRINT ALL detail/appointment, addresses if needed, phone numbers when needed...... You've copied the Google format which is terrible. Again this pertains to viewing and printing from my desktop. I hope a real live person is reviewing this and not AI.
Thanks for replying. Please take this suggestion seriously. -
Secon Cecc
commented
The subscriptions tab is the best way to manage regularly received emails.
-
Dan N
commented
Previous version showed all necessary info on one screen including colors like red, green, flags, etc. and even links on the single screen without having to click on individual items. New version eliminates colors, flags etc and the underlying info detail. This is extremely inefficient and cumbersome for an individual to navigate.
-
Keith H. Dolder
commented
I do not like the colored dots beside an event-I need the color bar, as it used to be shown. I also used the flag type to determine the status of my events-with no flags being shown, I cannot tell what is going on. Are these changes or is my calendar broken?