Add Snooze Capacity in Yahoo New Mail
Dear Reader,
I hope you are doing well.
I am a fairly new Yahoo New Mail user. Generally, I enjoy and appreciate it, especially since 1. it is free and 2. doesn't sell users' information whether we consent or not, as Google/Gmail does.
I export most Gmail messages to my Yahoo New Mail account with Thunderbird. Unfortunately, neither Thunderbird nor Yahoo allow users to Snooze messages.
This means I need to use Mailbird, yet another email manager, in order to snooze certain emails. This wastes space on my laptop, which has a total of less than 60 GB.
Please allow Yahoo New Mail users to snooze emails. It is a very useful Gmail feature that helps manage one's inbox.
Thank you for your time and consideration.
Thanks Nicole! We really appreciate the feedback and suggestion. We did try "snooze" in the past and it didn't do so well with our users, as in, not many users used the feature. Therefore, we decided not to launch it. We will certainly share this with our team again as habits and use cases change. Thanks again!