US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 894th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Do liberals not "do" math / science?

Show the public the analysis (yes, it involves math and patterns) of the voting shenanigans happening after Nov 3 that dumped Trump votes and flipped votes from Biden to Trump.
    It is plain and clear to anyone with a reasonable high school education...even if you are not a STEM grad now. If you can't see it, or understand it, go see your high-school math teacher for help.
    Quit drinking the *****-aid.

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How about putting a muzzle on your anti-conservative Christophobic attacks?

Your commentators that use your news platform as a means to thinly disguise their anti-conservative Christophobic ideas as news pieces need to have their own section under fantasy. They will not say a word about two gays playing tonsils hockey or giving each other a reach around in public. But if any conservative did were to get caught kissing their wife in public they try to nail them to the wall as being inappropriate.

Oh and since when is breathing a punishable offense? Oh let me guess ever since liberal has control over state or local government. But only liberals…

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Stop censoring comments.communist tacktic's

I'm sick of your communist tacktics,, really out of line.disgusting you don't have the moral highground.Your being used and you don't even realize what's really going on.Or if you do,your just as evil.as your task masters.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Comments

Now that Trump is leaving office will Yahoo go back to allowing a free-for-all in their comments section? I love reading stupid comments from Liberals and the rebuttal by sensible humans.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Others  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. Article picture is often cutoff

Does anybody at Yahoo know that often the article picture is only partially loaded when you click on an article? It’s sad to see my favorite Yahoo deteriorate.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. This is the most baffling thing about the Republicans enabling of Trump. There should

not be any question in what road they should take. The elected officials
    that are still clinging to Trump is misplaced loyalties. These people have
    taken an oath to follow the Constitution after they were elected by the
    people of the US and they are getting paid to do a job that is not hard to figure out what road they have a responsibility to take. Trump is not
    doing the job he was suppose to do and even though people do not seem to have noticed but he has never followed the Consitution that he pledged an oath to…

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. 894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. This headline is terrible

"Ronna McDaniel has reportedly warned Donald Trump Jr., Kimberly Guilfoyle could succeed her as RNC chair". The article says Ms. McDaniel warned the GOP that Donald Trump Jr or Kimberly Guilfoyle could succeed her. The headline says she warned Mr Trump that Ms Guilfoyle could.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Typo or Other Mistake  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. Without comments there is no free exchange of ideas.

Comments must come back. Otherwise the Yahoo "News "page is nothing more than left leaning opinion. Since I have read through some of these threads I see no response from you. This shows a complete lack of integrity and courage on your part and a validation of most peoples opinion that the press is corrupt. I know you will not respond either publicly or privately to this comment or restore the comments any time soon. You only serve to perpetuate the vast opinion of corruption and continue to hide behind the safe space bogus reason.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Start reporting just the facts do not editorialize the headlines

for example "Trump's false claims..." you are already deciding for us that his claims are false in your headline..and we need just the facts and we can decide if his claims are false and/or time and the process will prove his claims are false...your bias is showing and I personally would like to see unbiased reporting.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. 625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. You can improve Yahoo news by not being so politically biased.

I have been with Yahoo for over 20 years. I have regularly spent money with Yahoo. I feel Yahoo does not value their customers because they consistently push their politically biased opinons on their patrons. It is shameful to say the least. I know better than to do this with my customers in my business. Why don't you?

625th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Bring back comments and thus the main reason to visit Yahoo news.

The comments section was the only reason I started using Yahoo news, and without this feature, it's become a bland experience.

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Pods

The definitive online gateway for the supply of Chinese products in the Middle Eastern and North African markets, offering a unique platform for traders to cater to the needs of the region and beyond.https://dragonmartonline.ae

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Look out our websites

Blinds come in different colors, pattern, and materials, making it difficult to make a decision as to what is the most suitable for your bedroom. In this post, we will look at the factors that matter in selecting the right blinds for bedrooms.

https://dubai-blinds.ae

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Yayhoo lies on a regular basis, and that's a FACT. They're part of the corrupt media. Corruption is a big part of their routine. It's laugha

Yayhoo lies on a regular basis, and that's a FACT. They're part of the leftist corrupt media. Corruption is a big part of their routine. It's laughable. Consequently, their readership is hemorrhaging, AND going ELSEWHERE ! HahaahaHaaBahHahahhaaa BahHaHahhahaaahhahaa !

894th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base