US Yahoo News

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Hello and welcome to Yahoo News feedback forum and information center.

Your voice is important to us. This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo News experience. Read below to learn more about our company, our editorial team and how to contact us. Our teams review the feedback from this forum to make positive changes to Yahoo News.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo News is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo News and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
  • Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
  • Lori Bongiorno: General Manager for Yahoo News, Entertainment, Life and MAKERS
  • Daniel Klaidman: Editor in Chief
  • Lauren Johnston: Head of Programming
  • Colin Campbell: Managing Editor
CONTACT US
To contact the Yahoo News editorial team to report issues or corrections, please email corrections@yahoonews.com.

SHARE FEEDBACK

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:
  • Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  • This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  • For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  • Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.
  • When providing feedback on an article, please include the URL and story headline. This will help us find the article faster.
The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Biden and family not wearing masks

Biden signed a order that everyone must ware masks than was cought taking pictures at Lincoln memorial and none of them were wearing masks, he must be impeached

972nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Twitter promotion of child ****

Twitter is posting child **** and democrats are viewing it in droves according to nbc and cbs

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

3. Biden condoned riots in portland and Seattle

Biden is instigating riots in Portland and Seattle can we impeach him yet?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Open the feedback section

If we have to listen to some ******** opinion we should have the right to respond. Your liberal bias is sticking out like a wart on a witches nose

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Stop sending me coronavirus updates.

Stop sending me updates about Coronavirus or Donald Trump. Is that all the news that you all think is important. Where is the news about Biden? Where is the news about all the other **** going on in the world. We've been at war since 2001. Seems like you all forgot about that huh?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. I get any more information on the crona virus i will delete my account eith you.

I am tired of hearing about covid. If you continue to send this **** to me like it is the worst thing we have ever faced when the Spanish flu of 1918 killed 10 million world wide covid so far is a little over 2 million deaths worldwide i will delete all my accounts with you nor will I use your search engine no more. Stop the lie at least in my news I receive from you.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. I am in the process of looking for another home page. I am sick of the frequent lies you publish and no opportunity to respond.

ALLOW COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ARE POSTING NUMEROUS LIBERAL LIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. How about employ a trump voter or 2.

There is a reason trust in media is at an all time low. When I read your article describing the crisis, I was glad that you acknowledge there is a crisis, but your solutions seem wrong headed. Going to CEO’s to suggest their employees trust media reports does nothing to solve the problem. There’s a narrative that’s driven home everyday on the big 3 media. It’s almost like a chant. If you want to actually solve this problem, put people on who actually disagree. Have a different opinion. Stop combining trump supporters with those who committed heinous acts on Jan…

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Bring back the reader response and discussion

Bring back the reader discussion area. That was the main reason I read Yahoo. The discussions could get a little rough sometimes,but that is OK.

650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. 650th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Alow readers to connect with on and another over interests and passions.

Allow readers to connect using comments section like you use to prior to the run up to the election. You can always turn it off again just prior to the election in four years.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bug or Error  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Not allowing people to comment on All the Trump embarrassing fellow Americans is simply cowardly

return comments so that frustrated citizens can express themselves

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Comments

Yahoo was way of head of everyone and then sabotaged themselves by removing comments. Why? Does some other Media company own Yahoo now?

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. No comments, no home page

For as long as I can remember, I've had Yahoo as my homepage. Recently you have attempted to silence debate and discussion on your "news" stories by "temporarily suspending comments" on just about anything political. So there's no reason for me to visit your website any longer unless you reconsider this ill-advised and cowardly tactic and restore users' ability to comment on all news stories. I'll check back in a week; if nothing has changed, I'll cancel my account.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Shut this leftist propaganda down

I say you should shut down yahoo. Way to biased and scared of other opinions.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. ThGrio, Biba Adams

President Biden fires Trump’s White House chief usher

Turns out that Trump fired the Usher....please correct.

Additionally, TheGrio has no contact information to make corrections.... I recommend that either they correct or Yahoo stops ussing them as a source of journalism.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Can you please return my Yahoo favorites back to the way they were before with a drop down list of them to be viewed by me on my Yahoo Home

Can you please return my Yahoo favorites back to the way they were before with a drop down list of them to be viewed by me on my Yahoo Home Page please Yahoo as I love your Home Page please Yahoo.Thank you Yahoo.

972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 972nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base