Yahoo Help

Help us improve the Yahoo Help site

If you would like to provide feedback for a particular Yahoo product, please visit our feedback site to select the particular product you wish to provide information about.

If you'd like to leave specific feedback for our Contact Us flow, please do so in this forum.

We invite you to share your thoughtful and specific feedback with us. At Yahoo, we strive to improve our product offerings and we often use the most popular suggestions to make positive changes!

Our Feedback Policy has more on the terms that apply to your input.

Please note: This forum is not monitored for any support-related issues. If you need assistance of any kind, please visit our help site.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. RE-INSTALL YOUR COMMENTS SECTION...YOUR ACTUAL NEWS SECTION IS BORING WITHOUT ANY COMMENTS FROM THE READERS...

PLEASE RE-INSTALL THE COMMENTS SECTION IN YOUR NEWS PAGE.IT IS BORING TO READ AN ARTICLE AND NOT BEING ABLE TO COMMENT ABOUT IT.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Fix This Yahoo Help Site, SMH

There are few things more annoying then when you you found an annoying problem and then when you try to submit feedback on it, then you are only presented with even more dumb annoying problems, showing how cheap and rushed all of this stuff is.

Simple suggestion - MAKE ALL TEXT BOXES BIGGER. Especially when you edit a post, you can barely read one line at a time. WE HAVE BIG COMPUTER MONITORS AND BIG PHONE SCREENS FOOLS. MAKE TEXT BOXES BIGGER. SHOULD NOT HAVE TO USE SCROLL BARS UNLEES WRITING LIKE A DARN ESSAY

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. There was a product advertised on your site turned out to be fraud/scam and I can't find a way to report it to you from your help sites!

There was a product advertised on your site turned out to be fraud/scam and I can't find a way to report it to you from your help sites! Make it easier to report fraudulent ads on your homepage!

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. A 'CALL TO ACTION': 'Repeal & replace' Section 230 to preserve 'FREE SPEECH' on platforms!

'We the people' hear Congress is proposing several bills that call for immediate comprehensive reform to overhaul Section 230 on platforms! It is to ensure platforms do 'NOT' overstep their ground by committing intentional arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' to "legitimate" 'FREE SPEECH!' Yes, platforms have been 'granted rights' to regulate "derogatory content" (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence!) However these platforms are under VERY HIGH "suspicion" of committing biased political discourse arbitrary moderation 'ABUSE' against 'fair & square' "legitimate" comments & opinions by users only expressing their 'FREE SPEECH!' Therefore let's agree with Congress to SIGN into LAW a bill like…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We notice a very 'interesting' trend: Are platforms "QUITTING" social media!?

'We the people' notice in the news lately of a very surprising trendy 'shockwave domino effect' in the air concerning social networks...are platforms deciding it is in their best interests to 'QUIT' social media!? This could explain of the 'mysterious' COWARDLY SHUTDOWN of Yahoo! Articles & Answers! Their "whiney excuse" is that they do not feel like dealing with 'whistleblowers' like Frances von Haugens, shaky algorithms & 'strict regulations!' They also have a problem with (hate, harassment, obscenity, misinformation & violence) content! However we believe "the cause" is 'STILL' on...all other content like our rightful 'comments & opinions' like (political…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored.

I love Yahoo, but i am very frustrated with your "community guidelines" for commenting on articles.I don't know why i keep getting censored. I love that Yahoo is bringing back the ability for us readers to comment on certain articles and that you incorporated "community guidelines", I'm all for it and that Yahoo staff also replies to commenters and get involved with us Yahoo users. But lately everytime I comment on an article or reply to another comment from another yahoo user, my comments get censored, and I'm just trying to understand why. I don't "swear" or use bad language,…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. By all means let's keep 'building': Initiate a "Build Back Better Free Speech" bill!

'We the people' have surprisingly noticed lately that Congress can actually get something done when they agree to cooperate with bipartisan legislation to pass new bills to SIGN into LAW on things like: Infrastructure, taxes, raise minimum wages, affordable health care, housing & education! It's great when Joe Biden, Kamala Harris, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren & Alexandria Ocasio Cortes decide to do something! We believe it is time to hereby proclaim & declare to ordain by decree the 'RIGHT' to middle class shared equal opportunity prosperity! Therefore Congress should extend the 'Build Back Better' bill to include our 'FREE SPEECH!'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. 'Monetary compensation': Pass a "Comprehensive Redistribution Reparation of Fines & Penalties Act!"

'We the people' believe it is now time to be 'rightfully entitled' to our 'FAIR SHARE' of 'monetary compensation' of any 'fines & penalties' charged to 'disorderly conduct' platforms! Meaning if our 'comments & opinions' are 'wrongfully deleted' then us users should be 'PAID' by the platform like "$100" for the 'wrongful deletion' of our 'comments & opinions!' Governors Ron DeSantis & Greg Abbott have already SIGNED into LAW similar legislation for 'strict regulations' to 'mandate' heavy 'fines, penalties, civil suits & class action lawsuits' for the 'reckless behavior' by platforms! Therefore let's insist Congress to 'URGENTLY' SIGN into LAW…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 'PLATVERSE' Act: "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Traditions to Validate Equal Rights of Speech Expression!"

'We have all heard lately of all the exciting hype surrounding Mark Zuckerberg & Sheryl Sandberg's much highly anticipated 'VR & AR': The amazing out of this world, "Metaverse!" However, how about bring us citizens something back on earth that is of "real world" beneficiary for the people, SIGN into LAW a 'PLATVERSE' Act: "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Traditions to Validate Equal Rights of Speech Expression!" 'We the people' DEMAND an internet with platforms of 'universal diversity!' This means to include our 'FREE SPEECH' to be 'nationally recognized' as a 'universal diversity' RIGHT on platforms! You can't wait to upgrade…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Allow a person to contact your "Legal Department" electronically, email or phone. Thanks

Recently I was asked by Bank Of America to contact your Legal Department. I sent an email to your customer care. A few days later I was asked to contact your Legal Department via USPS with a letter. This seems kind of insane, being it is almost 2022. Everything else is done electronically or over the phone and you are still using USPS for legal issues. As of today more than a week later I have not heard from Yahoo Legal Department.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Social media under 'FIRE': Who made platforms "conservators" of 'free speech!?'

'We the people' have long 'suspicioned' that platforms have been committing 'disorderly conduct' as entitled, privileged, 'self-appointed' "conservators" of our 'FREE SPEECH!' With the recent numerous allegations held against (disgraced) Facebook just shows us users that platforms are 'incapable' to 'self-regulate' in a proper honest manner! Even critics 'HIGHLY' agree these 'tech executives' are 'NOT' properly qualified 'politicians, lawmakers or lobbyists' who think they have the 'rights' to power of "conservators" of 'free speech!' These platforms are already enough under very HIGH 'suspicion' of biased, weaponized, moderation 'ABUSE' of our 'rightful' FREE SPEECH! Therefore just like Britney Spears it is…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

Please ad NCAA volleyball coverage to the Yahoo Sports App.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Delete Account

I would like to delete my account but your system continues to have an issue. Someone is using this email address to fraudulently purchase items. I just want to prevent this from happening. I do not use this email anymore. Why would I pay you to have my account deleted? You need to take responsibility for your service. Not me.

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Account Issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied for a year now and incorrect accounting of my phone number ??

active account for 25 plus years yet comments denied and incorrect accounting of my phone number I want to setup a new account with it it is not used by else ??

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Customer Care  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Do not accept biased or obscene advertising.

On the Yahoo homepage was an ad for a company named Cotosen. The ad showed a shirt they were selling with the words "Let's Go Brandon." These words mean "******** Biden." Not only is this obscene, but is so politically biased as to make it morally unforgiveable for Yahoo to accept such an ad. Yahoo should be ashamed. Your management is corrupt.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Product issues  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Is Apollo, Yahoo! secretly "gerrymandering" a politically biased platform!?

'We the people' HIGHLY believe the cowardly 'SHUTDOWN' of Yahoo! Articles & Answers was an act of "gerrymandering" to create a "politically biased" platform to 'SILENCE' our 'FREE SPEECH!' In reality 'we the people' want this kind of 'PLATFORM': "Preserve Liberty 1st Amendment Tradition of Freedoms to Ordain Rights Mandate!" We believe it is time to SIGN into LAW a "Political Discourse Diversity Act" to overhaul & reform "biased" platforms & to put integrity, transparency & 'legitimate' FREE SPEECH back where it belongs! We HIGHLY believe we need to SIGN into LAW to make our 1st amendment 'public & private'…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Content  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Why on earth does yahoo search look exactly like google? I've been using yahoo search for 20+ years because it's not google!

To my utter dismay, yahoo search now looks exactly like google search! For over 20+ years I've been using yahoo search, for the simple reason that it doesn't look like google. As far as I'm concerned, you've ruined perfect search engine; it was fine as it was. Now I'll have to look into a totally different search engine. If it's not broke, then don't fix it!

13th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  Help Pages Look & Feel  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base