Yahoo Homepage

Welcome to our Yahoo Homepage feedback forum!

If you would be interested in participating in User Research studies for Yahoo Homepage, please fill out this form.

This is a place for you to help shape the Yahoo Homepage experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Homepage.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please find answers on our help site.
  3. For sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Every NFL player has a choice so please don't stand at the dias act like your choices

have been taken from you. Anytime you are asked too much, more than
    you can bear, you can follow the path of the unvacinnated. Then you will
    be governed by where you can go being one of the unvaccinated. As the
    days go by that may grow less and less welcoming if you remain unvaccinated but you will be confident that it was your choice and no one has taken your rights away from you. Lead on and follow the many
    that agree with you. Because one thing we know, every day that number will shrink because each day the…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editorial Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. This commission on human rights would do well to turn the lights on the US. We are

guilty of having people in this country that refuse to get vaccinated and
    that will turn to the death of citizens by the spread of the virus. We refuse
    to have a humane gun policy and just this year so far, 9,000 citizens have
    died from gun shots.I could go on but you get my drift. When you start
    to judge the best thing you can do is go to the closest mirrow and ask
    yourself the tough questions.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3. A few people from Texas are slamming Simone for stepping back, it was indicated

that the country was embarrassed. The thing that embarrasses me is the
    fact that Texas is one of the states that is lowest in vaccination. That is
    really what embarrasses me about this country, when other countries
    out us on a list that not to welcome to their country. Simone could not
    embarrass me in any way because she had the personal ability to step
    back when she knew that was the right decision. If anyone one is deminished by her actions I believe that therapy would help that. But
    what simone did, I admire her even more. I am…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. This is the funniest story that this guy is pushing that I have ever heard. Anyone who

has seen the vidio's of Jan 6 at the Capitol and think that an elected
    official thought they were tourist is hilarious. The only thing that puts a
    sting in this is that a hundred or more people feared for their lives and
    VP PENCE was suppose to be hung, It stops here. This is a person who
    has no shame and should not be allowed to run for office because he is a lying, dishonest person have does not care about anything except
    freeing himself very any blame. He is a PIG>

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. This article by Newsom of Yahoo has some good points. I agree with what he is saying

about using other methods to encourage vaccinations. I have always
    thought that when restaurants require vaccinations, airlines, working venues, and bars people will decide that the only way they can get back
    to normal is to get vaccinated, When the President stands before us and
    demands obedience it strikes so many people with distaste and if you are the kind of person with a chip on your shoulder with an ax to grind
    about THEGOVERNMENT, it cements their resolve. But when my favorite bar or restaurant say -only vaccinated here. Things will change. These same people may not like it…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Yahoo has posted a story that came from the Wash.Post and it is misinformation

Both news source posted this story by a pastor that is calling the Delta
    variant a hoax. That is a lie and it is misinformation. I think someone
    should be shut down here due to publishing misinformation.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. News from Iowa today is not good.

First the Gov. is blaming the immigrants at the border for the virus. and the second thing explains the first thing about the Gov. ideas. Booze in
    Iowa is at an all time high, So one thing explains the other.
    Maybe that is good news when we have proof why we should not pay
    attention to the Gov of Iowa.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. Propaganda

Get out of the "news" business. Stick to your girls in bikinis because that is the ONLY thing you do well.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Please help me my account its very important

Hello please help me i lived in uk for about 10 years and in 10 january 2018 in emergency of surgery i come to albania and i left my phone and every account its stored in that phone i want my email back as i have all my photos stored in that accoun my account its dariuslipinskas@yahoo.com. My contact email its My brother in low account florianloka@yahoo.com

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  My Yahoo  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. 221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Fire David Knowles

Wow, you people really scraped the bottom of the barrel when you came up with this idiot. He knows Nothing about Global Warming, or just weather in general. Maybe he needs to leave the basement of his mothers house and get out in the world and really see what is going on. Better yet, open up a book and try and read it. Try to understand what you are reading also. And Yakoo, yes Yakoo,, stop acting like you really have a news org. All you have is just a bunch of raggedy half *** people writing for you (liberal…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. I just hope that Simone knows that everybody is in her corner and she did exactly the

right thing. Took care of herself and her team mates. She is a great talent
    and she has exactly what it takes to face the world. I was worried about
    her because I sensed the amount of pressure that was being placed onher. The media does not think even once what they are doing to any
    one that is in the limelight. They are ready to take over your life. Gook
    Luck, Simone and I know this is not the last we see of you even if it is
    not on the floor amazing us with what you have.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. I just hope that Simone knows that everybody is in her corner and she did exactly the

right thing. Took care of herself and her team mates. She is a great talent
    and she has exactly what it takes to face the world. I was worried about
    her because I sensed the amount of pressure that was being placed onher. The media does not think even once what they are doing to any
    one that is in the limelight. They are ready to take over your life. Gook
    Luck, Simone and I know this is not the last we see of you even if it is
    not on the floor amazing us with what you have.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Spam Attack

Blocking Spam Attacks by partial title. I have been receiving hundreds of e-mails from "Customer Care #xxxx", American Eagle #xxxx" where the "xxxx" are random alpha numeric characters. I keep adding to spam but they are coming in with new characters faster than I can add. Need to be abel to add partial title to spam for deleting.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Customer Support  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. What is this boob doing writing laws concerning vaccinations when he is from a state

that an example of good citizens. He is doing this to get attention from all
    the other ***** who have citizens that are less than good neighbors.
    He is saying that there should not be a law that says you need to be
    vaccinated. Well, that is hogwash. These people are not medical experts
    by any defination of the workd. He just wants attention and his share of
    the 70 MILLION VOTERS TRUMP HAS IN HIS PANTS. ( it may look
    like he has then in his pants right?(

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Your latest hit piece on Ted Cruz and Texas republicans is a joke.

Your garbage article on Ted Cruz and Texas republicans is a joke. You got it 180 degrees wrong when you stated "Their game is obvious. The Republican Party was, since the election, and still is, devoted to the desecration of our democracy."

It is the democrats who have desecrated our democracy and you know it. You are part of the agenda. You are playing your role in the downfall of America. You are guilty of treason and colluding with traitors. We see what is really going on. Biden is destroying America at all levels. Economic, military, education, racially, and biggest…

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Remove Topics

This is why yahoo is no longer my home page: "Remove topics that you don't want to see in your news feed."

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Quit ruining the Olympics with spoilers!!

Stop posting the spoilers for the Olympics! You are ruining it!

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature Suggestion  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Your garbage article about Biden not wanting to fight with Fix is garbage

Your article about Biden needing Fox to push the vaccine is in part true. Biden needs all the help he can get to push that kill shot on America. As for Trump lying about the media being fake news. I have known this for years. You and most of the media are nothing but liars and propaganda tools for the leftist Marxist globalist who want to destroy America. You are part of the problem and will be dealt with when the time comes.

221st ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base