Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Scrolling quotes brings up separate menu

When you make an entry in the quote field, it pulls up a menu of possible tickers. As of a day or two ago, when you use the down arrow on a keyboard to scroll through these tickers, it also opens the account menu for some reason (with the choice of account info, add accounts and, crucially, "sign out"). As I say, this just recently started and is quite annoying, because it creates an opportunity to accidentally sign out of your account when you're just looking for a stock quote. Will see if this persists.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Incorrect values

Values for my GBP holdings are shown in USD with a £ symbol in front of them when I click on the stock in question and look at the “Holdings” section

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. My Portfolio does not show my portfolios

My Portfolio on the main page doesn't display any of my portfolios. It shows the following message:

"Visit finance.yahoo.com for the latest quote"

This issue happened before. I would refresh the page and my portfolios would show up. Now, they never appear. It's the same message.

I deleted all history, all cookies, all passwords. I did it on all devices and all browsers. I did a complete wipeout. The same issue persists on my phone, my tablet, and all browsers.

I can live without this feature. The question is, why should I. It's very convenient to see my portfolios instead…

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. Your message board Is the biggest POS!!!

So sick of posting and it not showing up. I don't know if you guys do this on purpose, but it is annoying as ****.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. Yahoo Finance Live

Why can there not just be a perm link to this? It changes everyday and is constantly broken. And if you want to use the "video" link for a bigger window it's hit or miss

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. data missing for large cap companies on JSE

Missing price data for very large stocks. \
    Examples: abg , ams , ang, dsy, etc.
    but then you have all data for micro cap stocks like emn ????

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. IE00BP3QZB59

I have a problem with this isin I bought it in euro and it comes in US$ or GB pounds...

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Missing portfolios

My portfolios seem to have disappeared. How do I get them back?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. only volume is shown

since a week I only see volume but no candlesticks. How to get them on the screen again?

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. chart shows all stocks flat, down to the bottom of the chart. wrong Y-scale

the chart shows a wrong Y-axis scale, so the line representing the price is down to the bottom, I don't know how to fix it, tried all options in settings but can't fix it. Please Help me out.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Issue with Download button to export data on Dow Jones historical data page

The download button to export data to a CSV for the Dow Jones composite index and the All Ordinaries isn't working (seems like it's still working for all other indexes though)

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. 27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. You can modify your subscription so user can cancel without going around the world to get into your cancelations Help I had being trying for

Made your cancelation of subscription easier other than chasing endless methods that going no where. I have been trying to cancel my yahoo finance subsc. for one year help me. My credit card want help me either.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Let us be able to set an iOS notification for Tencent (TCEHY)

Let us be able to set an iOS notification for the Tencent (TCEHY)

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. I cannot load the chart for ^SP600 S&P Small Cap Index. What not? Please repair

I cannot load the chart for ^SP600 S&P Small Cap Index. What not? Please repair yahoo.finance

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. linked brokerage account not displaying

hi, I have an interactive brokers brokerage account that I had linked to Yahoo finance. This was working fine uptil a few weeks ago, when it stopped updating.
    since then I have removed and tried multiple times to readd the account.
    the Add account authentication works and I can see the account balance displayed in the pop-up 'Add accounts' window. But once i close that it does not appear in my portfolio list.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Opening emails not working correctly

When you have mail messages grouped together with over 10 or 20 replies, your mail messages start to expand random emails with a circular status bar, finally your message expands so you can read the content, the message than collapses back to the subject and continues to do this forever. Please fix this bug.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. stock/index graphics not working

Many days now that yahoo finance graphics not working. You are loosing a loyal public that sees your annoying ads.

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Lost lots info when switching between portfolios

I had a Porfolio that contained US holdings and Canadian Holdings. For each holding I had lots with the number of shares I held. All I wanted to do is create a new portfolio and swich US Holdings to differenciate between CAD and USD portfolios. But as I reassigned to the different portfolios, all the holdings info was lost. Is it possible to salvage (Especially the notes I had) ? This is a basic feature, this type or error shouldn't happen

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. No ‘back button’

After last update, lost back button in yahoo finance portfolios going from stock information back to portfolio. This is on iOS iPad only. Update are all covered. Android and PC are good

27th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base