Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. You can modify your subscription so user can cancel without going around the world to get into your cancelations Help I had being trying for

Made your cancelation of subscription easier other than chasing endless methods that going no where. I have been trying to cancel my yahoo finance subsc. for one year help me. My credit card want help me either.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Let us be able to set an iOS notification for Tencent (TCEHY)

Let us be able to set an iOS notification for the Tencent (TCEHY)

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

4. I cannot load the chart for ^SP600 S&P Small Cap Index. What not? Please repair

I cannot load the chart for ^SP600 S&P Small Cap Index. What not? Please repair yahoo.finance

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5. linked brokerage account not displaying

hi, I have an interactive brokers brokerage account that I had linked to Yahoo finance. This was working fine uptil a few weeks ago, when it stopped updating.
    since then I have removed and tried multiple times to readd the account.
    the Add account authentication works and I can see the account balance displayed in the pop-up 'Add accounts' window. But once i close that it does not appear in my portfolio list.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Opening emails not working correctly

When you have mail messages grouped together with over 10 or 20 replies, your mail messages start to expand random emails with a circular status bar, finally your message expands so you can read the content, the message than collapses back to the subject and continues to do this forever. Please fix this bug.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

7. stock/index graphics not working

Many days now that yahoo finance graphics not working. You are loosing a loyal public that sees your annoying ads.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Lost lots info when switching between portfolios

I had a Porfolio that contained US holdings and Canadian Holdings. For each holding I had lots with the number of shares I held. All I wanted to do is create a new portfolio and swich US Holdings to differenciate between CAD and USD portfolios. But as I reassigned to the different portfolios, all the holdings info was lost. Is it possible to salvage (Especially the notes I had) ? This is a basic feature, this type or error shouldn't happen

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. No ‘back button’

After last update, lost back button in yahoo finance portfolios going from stock information back to portfolio. This is on iOS iPad only. Update are all covered. Android and PC are good

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Link Interactive brokers account

I go through process to link my interactive brokers account but it does not work

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

11. can't delete recently viewed stock in Yahoo Finance?

Why can't I delete one "recently viewed" stocks on my Yahoo Finance page? I don't want to sign in to Yahoo and I use to be able to do this, but no longer? I have to clear my History to delete the entire list and I don't want to do that??

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

12. click on financial

I am unable to click on a financial story No story appears after I click on the headline

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Wrong data for AMBU-B.CO

Wrong data for https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/AMBU-B.CO/history?p=AMBU-B.CO on 2021-04-21 values are multiplied by 100

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. wrong info for ticker PFIX

it says "SoFi Weekly Dividend ETF (PFIX)" but it should b Simplify Interest Rate Hedge. Unrelated to SoFi.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. you can improve YF by firing the douchebag screeners that let spambots curse users out but delete and suspend users that respond to them.

you can improve YF by firing the douchebag screeners that let spambots curse users out but delete and suspend users that respond to them. yf is worse than living in a communist country.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. The dates of prices for some pages are wrong

eg https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EDJI/history/ shows the prices for 20 May as 21 May.
    Similarly for https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EGSPC/history?p=%5EGSPC
    Also, while most pages allow a copy paste of selected prices, the following page does no allow that:
    https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/%5EAORD/history?p=^AORD

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. time in EDT is off by 6 hours

time in EDT is off by 6 hours on chrome website. Seems fine on iOS app.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. search is pulling up the trending today company rather that what I typed in

Your search in yahoo finance is not working. Every time I type in the name of a company it pulls up the info for the first company in the Trending Today list. Your search is broken and it makes you finance tools worthless. This is a major bug.

32nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base