Do the people at YAHOO FINANCE stay up nights wondering how to make the experience even worse?
1) Quotes are difficult or impossible to get using the search feature. For example I typed in "MCD" and it wants to give me details on "M" or "MC"
2) Difficult to make changes to the portfolio, too many steps involved (ie: leave whatever screen you are in, go to "my holdings", click "add symbol", click "expand/collapse all" …..
3) Too many fake or distracting ads
4) It would be nice to be able to print out a chart
5) The "export" feature is glitchy at best
6) How can I turn off the "TRADE" feature? I DO NOT WANT to link YAHOO FINANCE to my brokerage accounts?
This is a shame, YAHOO once had the very best FINANCE page. The people who are running it now must stay up at night to see if there isn't some possible way to make it even worse.....
We’re always interested in opportunities to improve our products and services, so we appreciate when our users take the time to share with us. We will make sure that this gets to the appropriate team for review.
I agree with nos. 3 and 6. Haven't used the other features. Regarding Quotes, I prefer to use a separate quote box rather than the Yahoo search field in Portfolio view. Bring back to quote box that you eliminated two years ago.
I took a screen shot, but I can't drag it in here.