Finance

HOW CAN WE HELP YOU?
Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

OUR COMPANY
Yahoo Finance is operated by Verizon Media, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Verizon. Yahoo, Yahoo Finance and all Verizon Media brands are part of the Verizon family of companies.

OUR TEAM
Alex Wallace: Head of Media and Content for Verizon Media
Andy Serwer: Editor-in-Chief
Sam Ro: Managing Editor

SHARE FEEDBACK
Note: This forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.
  • Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I subscribe to Premium

Quarterly data used to be FREE. Now I have to get Premium? How do I do that? I have been all over your website.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Yahoo Finance Portfolio missing ticker data

In around early May, my Yahoo Finance Portfolio has some problems. Some of the data for tickers are missing. No matter it is on screen or in the downloaded file. For example ACAD, ADAP, ADMA and many others. I have tried many times to reload the page and even create new portfolio under different names. The results are the same that the ticker's data are missing. I even tried to add that ticker again the portfolio but the effort did not work out. No matter if I clear my cache, search history, it does not help. Hope Yahoo can fix…

115th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Sell stock lot

For Yahoo Finance Premium, entering stock lots is very straightforward, but there should also be an easy way to enter stock sales.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add dividends to performance

For the Yahoo Finance Premium stocks, the performance currently is price only performance, for both portfolio positions and for the index comparison (S&P 500).

Please add dividends to both stocks and the indices, to show a more accurate measure of performance, for both dividend paying stocks and for the indices.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Didn't this senator hit it right on the nose? It is emergency relief and we are in it now

a year and everybody agrees it is necessary except the Republicans. BUT they love sitting their holding everything up, the only emergency they are worried about is losing power because no one wants to vote for the anymore. And does any one wonder why?

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Search Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Someone charged my credit card for mounthy subscription to yahoo mail pro

Don’t have yahoo mail pro but app. Store just charged me for a mounthy subscription. You better find out who because I will be visting bank tomorrow.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. read your feedback

I've complained about the "previous close" not being updated for Canadian stocks for the first 15 minutes of trade. Looks like no one at yahoo finance actually reads the feedback, since nothing has been done about it for the last two years.

472nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. How do I do a post in Yahoo Finance "conversations?

How do I do a post in Yahoo Finance "conversations?

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Feature difficult to use or find  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. linked accounts

on the portfolio for linked accounts make it where you can add notes and limits for "linked" accounts. Otherwise linking an account is worthless

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

10. AURA33.SA Market Value is wrong

AURA33.SA (Aura Minerals Inc.) Market Value is wrong. Total shares outstanding is 70,742,460, which takes it to R$ 4.0 Billion market value, not R$ 4.6 Bn. I am Investor Relations Officer for the Company, Gabriel Catalani. Thanks

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. options

Hello
    Since 11/12/2020 the values of the Sclumberger options have not been changed, for some reason the page does not show the reality of the market since it was locked on that date.
    Greetings

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Bugs, issues, or error message  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Cant retrieve all data for VIXY

Dear yahoo finance,
    I am trying to retrieve data for VIXY instrument using pandas.datareader
    data is unavailable before 2020-11-12.

Regards,

1977th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Yahoo Finance needs to get REAL with its articles

YF has bogus articles such as "Will Bitcoin Price Hit $500,000"
    This NOTHING but a BS headline from a brain dead writer.
    This is just one example of mindless spew from Yahoo.
    Under the heading of Yahoo Finance I would expect real and thoughtful financial articles. True to form Yahoo does nothing but exhibit mindless ****.

1977th ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. .Why is Yahoo Finance Premium Not Accessible in Canada ???

Please make Premium accessible to Canadian users. Why are Canadian users not eligible??? We are ready to pay for the service! We love Yahoo Finance but we want the best financial intell. Please do something.
    Cheers

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Why is Yahoo Finance Premium Not Accessible in Canada?

Please make Premium accessible to Canadian users. Why are Canadian users not eligible??? We are ready to pay for the service! We love Yahoo Finance but we need the good stuff. Please do something.
    Cheers

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

16. .Why is Yahoo Finance Premium Not Accessible in Canada ???

Please make Premium accessible to Canadian users. Why are Canadian users not eligible??? We are ready to pay for the service! We love Yahoo Finance but we need the good stuff. Please do something.
    Cheers
    Gilles TISSIER (gtiss@yahoo.com)

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

17. VMA in Yahoo stock chart

Can you add VMA( average volume of a security (stock),) in INDICATORS LIST of stock chart ?

Thanks !

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

19. 922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. cannot fetch portfolio information

The last two days I received this message on my yahoo. Oops, something went wrong and we could not fetch your portfolio information. Please try again.

922nd ranked

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Portfolio Feedback  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base