Finance

Welcome to the Yahoo Finance Feedback Forum, the place where you can make product suggestions and provide feedback. We’re always trying to improve our products and use your feedback to make positive changes.

Note: this forum is not monitored for support-related issues, so if you need help with a problem or have a question, please visit our Help Site where you can Contact Us.

The Yahoo product feedback forum now requires a valid Yahoo ID and password to participate. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Price & Earnings Chart

Dual-scale chart with stock price and earnings per share (actual trialing data and estimates).

258th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Product information

Hi

Please provide information on how to upload a excel portfolio file in yahoo finance watch list. I have tried to import excel file. But it did not work.

Please add technical screener in yahoo finance. Particularly, I am looking for stocks that closed at 50 day and 200 day moving average today. Please add sector and various indexes and their components. .

Thank you

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. the new charts are horrible......please don't change to these new charts

the new charting is horrible........HORRIBLE......stay with the existing charting

18th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  2 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Order for Historical Data download

Would like to see the Historical Data download in order the way it displays on the screen - current date on top

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. gain loss history

gain loss history of my trading in a particular stock

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Dividend Adjustment Charting --- Mutual Fund - ETF.

Mutual Fund and ETF charting SHOULD be adjusted for Dividend Pay Outs, to reflect TOTAL RETURN. Total Return equals Price (N.A.V) plus Dividend Payouts. Charts / Graphs without "TOTAL RETURN" are incorrect and USELESS.

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  0 comments  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Fundamentals are importanfort for "What" to buy for long term. Technicals are for timing "when" to buy or sell & short term trades.

Fundamentals..... accounting stats.
    Accumulated opinions of equity analysts on each co.
    Stock screening on fundamentals and chart action Relativity Screening mostly on fundamentals.

I am a retired Reg Inv Advisor, discretionary money manager. I would be pleased, willing to assist you. Retirement is boring and I have 28 yrs experience.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  New feature request or idea  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. new charting not an improvement other than has more indicators, like the layout colors etc how they were

new charting not an improvement other than has more indicators, like the layout colors etc how they were.

28th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  10 comments  ·  Dislikes this feature  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have a yahoo finance app on roku.

I think a yahoo finance app on roku would be pretty cool, everybody could check their stocks, all they have to do is sign into their account.

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. HOW PRINT Mutual Fund Info shown on your site? It keeps saying 'can't print, still downloading' after 10 minutes

It would be great - and REALLY HELP, if we could SAVE the Mutual Fund Info page AS A PDF file. I, for one, would be willing to pay a premium for that option. But, at the very least, would like the standard 'Print' option available everywhere to work here. Thanks.

413th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Display also the number of days until expiration next to options expiration date

Show the number of days next to the expiration date for options, e.g. "Calls for June 15, 2018 (48 days)" above the table display of calls.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. Add Stock Rankings by Relative Strength or Momentum etc.

Something similar to Stockcharts.com. It should have a system that ranks stocks using criteria like performance relative to the S&P 500 or something similar like in IBD.

Make the price reasonable and you will get subscribers. Your target should be Stockcharts.com, IBD, Seeking Alpha and Trading View. Also analysis like the Smart Money show on CNBC, and PLEASE drop Cramer. Stop forcing people to listen, stop promoting him, he's not good with his advice. Finance is not a circus show.

You can do it!

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Exchange rate for international stocks purchases

My portfolio holds US and European stocks. My main currency is the Euro and Yahoo Finance uses current EUR/USD exchange rates to estimate the current portfolio value, however, since there is no initial exchange rate when the stock is bought, the values tend to be inflated (the exchange rate is determined from the purchase date, but that can be different)

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. Performance information

Percentage performance for individual holdings and portfolio holdings, YTD, 1 year, 3 year, 5 year, 10 year

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. How to trading indicators

Top level indicators and how to trade using those indicators

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Data Missing for Italian FTSE MIB

Hi

I am not sure why but you are no longer consistently carrying the historical data for the Italian FTSE MIB Index (FTSEMIB.MI) - can you please correct this.

Thanks

David

182nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  Incorrect or outdated data  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Bring back old yahoo finance. Many professions have been forced to use other sites since changes

Please reinstall "unusual options activity page" also in "my portfolio" "current year earnings data field has been removed" can you please reinstall both? You can simply check your traffic and you will see a huge decline since you made changes to yahoo finance. I am certain that no one in the finance industry had feedback on these changes. It was just the programmers, and it has really hurt the quality of your product - that made you #1 in the past. Now everyone has to use nasdaq.com because you have been tone deaf to the complaints.

19th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering feedback  ·  21 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Interactive Charts

Redesign of Interactive Charts there are settings that cause the display to only display a single bar esp when using the +/- feature at bottom of chart//All it does is show a single bar at any timeframe an you cannot seem to undo it//once in a while it unlocks but mostly useless because it returns to the bad mode in some sort of memory mode

79th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. Have something identical like stocktouch app that used to be in ios

What would be extremely useful for me and I would pay for it is to have something identical like an app that use to be on ios called stocktouch
    I really loved that app and many people I know as well, it was fast and very helpful, I do not understand why they closed it or did not charge for it.

258th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base