New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Geez, I have been using Classic and all of a sudden today everything is changed, just when I have some important stuff to do.

Oops, you have decided which emails should be included in threads and sent stuff to a vendor that should only be included in internal - just because it has the same topic doesn't mean you can just bundle what you want What was 'wrong' with Classic?

2362nd ranked
    Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. email pie

i want to propose a visual email pie for the inbox...i wrote a detailed blog post about this...please read here
    https://medium.com/@nichani.sanjeev/would-you-like-an-email-pie-with-that-ecb97833c4cf

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Stop with the constatnt change your adblocker. Every time it pops up, I have to go through several screens to get back to where I started.

Stop with the constant change your ad blocker. Every time it pops up, I have to go through several screens to get back to where I started and I lose any input I have done. Listen to your subscribers. I shouldn't have to pay to not have ads.

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. 2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. 2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. Bring back hover over email address to search for all emails from that address

Bring back hover over email address to search for all emails from/to that email address.

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. attachments no longer available after I reply a conversation

I find very fustrating these threads/conversations, first of all, I always have problems to find previous emails in a conversation, because they are mixed up, without any logical order, so to simplify, why don`t you just put the last email on the top? and also my reply should be on the top (also because if I am replying an email, my reply would be the last one in chronological order). Also other problem that I encountered, for example, I just received an email with 5 attachments, I replied, then after replied I wanted to open the attachments, I cannot find…

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. CAN NO LONGER select multiple random mails using CTRL-select in Yahoo Mail Pro

This standard way of selecting mails DOES NOT WORK in Yahoo Mail Pro for me like it used to, for a while now, and it's become really annoying. To select mails not next to each other, I have to now click the little box next to each mail, one by one by one. VERY inefficient!! What's up? Does anyone at Yahoo user test the changes you make before rolling them out?

Trying to be fancy just to be fancy is a terrible way to provide paying customers with a service that's actually functional.

Is it just me, or are others…

3962nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. 2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Read receipts

It would be really helpful if there was an option for "read" receipts on emails especially when on a timescale when sorting out business matters. It should be available on mobiles as well as tablets and computers.

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. screen flickering, can't read

Screen getting smaller and bigger - its an issue, its there for a year now, finally decided to report

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Marketing emails don't go to 'Read'

In the last week or two, i have noticed that 'marketing' emails, from retailers etc, remain showing as 'unreead' even though I have opened them. This means that a number of unread emails will show on my phone app etc. In order to change the status I must manually 'mark as read' on each email.
    Whilst i appreciate that the marketing staff want to ensure their emails are read and simply skimmed past, it is very frustrating to have to process each email twice. Please can the system revert back so that all mails show as read when that is…

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. email address / image preview for spam control

In the "list mode" of displaying email, I would love to see the email address of the sender. I would also love to see if the message consists only of images.
    Note you do not have to scan the image, but just print in the text if only image is present.
    This information would allow us to put email in spam or delete it without opening it. Big time save.

1705th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Separate the inbox

It would be most helpful if "view" settings would allow separation of read and unread emails in the inbox, similar to gmail: unread at the top and the read emails automatically go to a separate inbox at the bottom after the email is opened.

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Dear All , Please Don't trust on Yahoo mail, Its better to switch to others like Gmail, Rediffmail etc.

Dear All , Please Don't trust on Yahoo mail, Its better to switch to others like Gmail, Rediffmail etc.

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. where are my old mails and data. Why are my folders empty now? Where did all the old emails go?

where are my old mails and data. Why are my folders ? empty now? Where did all the old emails go? How can i retreive my old mails & data.

Poor management & transformation.....

1705th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. 2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. I cannot my old mails

Why are my mails deleted? My inbox is empty. How to retrieve them?

2362nd ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

I HATE YOUR AD's I PAY FOR BUSINESS EMAIL AND I DEMAND THAT YOU ELIMINATE THE STUPID AD's

657th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

← Previous 1 3 4 5 9 10
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base