New Mail

Welcome to our Yahoo Mail feedback forum! This is a place for you to help shape the new Yahoo Mail experience. We review the most popular, feasible ideas from this forum to make positive changes to your Yahoo Mail.

Here are some guidelines for using this forum:

1. Please search and vote before posting! If your idea (or an idea very similar to yours) has already been posted, please vote for it. Duplicated ideas may be moved.
  2. This forum is for feedback and ideas only. Unfortunately, we cannot provide support here. For support, please visit our help site.
  3. For password or sign-in feedback or suggestions, click here.
  4. Please do not post personal information (such as email addresses, phone numbers or names) on the forum.

The Yahoo product feedback forum requires a valid Yahoo ID and password. If you do not have a Yahoo ID or the password to your Yahoo ID, please sign-up for a new account.

If you have a valid Yahoo ID and password, follow these steps if you would like to remove your posts, comments, votes, and/or profile from the Yahoo product feedback forum.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Job cost system

Please don't use the demographic information here on my yahoo account with genuine ID's that is really unprofessional make it confidant. personal email are views by unknown - thank you God bless you!!

2767th ranked
    Sign in Sign in with: Yahoo
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. I have settings set to not group emails, yet they still come grouped if its from the same sender, but you cannot see my replies in the same

How about not messing about with settings, you seem to be trying to make it overly complicated with each update. If you want mails groupped, then have everything grouped not half of it, If you dont want emails grouped then just leave it seperate, not grouping them together just because you want to be awkward. Just to be clear the @you@ I am referring to is You Yahoo!!!!

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Please use Labels for Mails ( for easy references )

Just Like Gmail, it will be useful, if you provide Labels to Conversation ( Folders are not useful as the conversation is not visible in Inbox )

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

4. delete

let us can delete more than 100 files at inbox

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

5. 2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6. yahoo stop fooling society by taking bribe and uneducpoliticians,, and ,,, covering ,,, all lacunae of govt fooling as well dirty cricket,,

stop fooling society,, taking bribe, and dirty cricket, as well,,, and uneducated,,, lies,,, posing,,, country,,, suffering,, yahoo stop fooling,,

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

7. 2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Stop being left wing communists supporters!

Back the Constitution of The USA, Support First Responders, Vote Conservative.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

9. INBOX

Please stop truncating emails. I am one (of many, I believe) who maintains conversation threads. This gives a running history of dialog and makes it harder for emails to be dropped or changed. But when you truncate the full information of the parties it makes it harder to call them using the emails as a contact source. It forces us to go to a separate contact file to obtain phone numbers, etc. I would like to have my conversation threads show the entire email message, both from/to/signature identification.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. Yahoo Groups is closing down and all content will be deleted

About the issue yahoo group will be totally closed on 15 December 2020. What about Yahoo Small Business ?

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Let individuals sign up for Donald Trumps GOP organization!!!

No OK to block individuals from signing on to President Trumps GOP. Tried several times to add my name but Yahoo denied access...NOT OK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. It's every man, woman and state for themselves. this is crazy!

THIS:
    Trump administration blocks California wildfire relief
    Why on earth would you not offer relief? Are we NOT one country, under one flag? JHC -- November folks: Vote -- your life depends on it.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Conversations/Threads  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. Any qualified adult in November folks... anyone other than the present company

THIS:
    Trump claims Michigan governor ‘wants to be dictator’ as critics say he encouraged kidnap plot

he is out of his mind.

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

14. And some people think this is OK??

THIS:
    Trump urges California GOP to continue using fake “official” drop boxes in spite of legal threat

How on this godly earth can this even be considered???

Why is this not being stopped and/or addressed?

JHC - November: Vote -- our lives depend on it!

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. 无法接收邮件

无法接收邮件

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. CHAUVIN: Glorified headlines: he didn't post $1mil: he posted 10% bond at $100k...geez

such a deceiving headline: Chauvin posted the required 10% of $1mil...so $100k.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. What good is the CDC if their voices have been quelled & their hands tied?

'It is a slaughter': Infectious disease icon asks CDC director to expose White House, orchestrate his own firing... Foage to Redfield.
    We need to drain the swamp and let the CDC do their job already.
    So many mixed messages and directions coming out of the current admin and his band of banshees it's just crazy.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Rigging the election...what other nefarious attempts will this admin make to secure this election? drain the swamp

Trump campaign discussing plans to appoint its own state electors, no matter the results. This is completely ludicrous. so in other words: if he doesn't like the outcome - he pulls his fleet of electors into play and OH MY suddenly the numbers revert to his favor? enough with this sheer bulls=!T! enough already!

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. Appointed electors?

Trump campaign discussing plans to appoint its own state electors, no matter the results....

Is that what the people of this country want? or just the Trump team?
    JHC change the rules for their own benefit. smh

November: VOTE

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. I can't reply to any of my emails! Seems frozen. I press "reply" and literally nothing happens and I need help.

My emails do not allow me to reply to people! I hit "reply" and literally nothing happens. I really need help with this!!! Thank you.

2767th ranked
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 2 8 10 12 15 16
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base