How can we improve New Mail?

Too many popups

Stop with the popups after they are viewed one time. Thanks.

10th ranked
Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Jaye Lapachet shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

140 comments

Sign in Sign in with Yahoo
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Barry Wilkins commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Inappropriate pop-ups are NOT welcome on my computer or phone or anything else! Thank you.
    You can keep the Candy Man ad!!!

• marc commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

the popups do not pertain to me or my family. if anyone pays for them they are wasting their money. we need federal legislation to stop this take over of free speech for profit.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I am on yahoo not Yahoo mail and I am getting the popups. I have even got them on Facebook. Stop the popups!

• Raja Mandy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It is silly that every time I delete a mail a popup pops up and blocks me from deleting the next mail. I agree with the previous posts. Move that box

• Jay commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How do we get rid of this recurring popup ad by Yahoo? Its incredibly annoying. Stop trying to sell me on something Yahoo or I'm going to switch email!!!!!

• G Keer commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

For crying out loud - delete the pop ups in the inbox on the app and online inbox. I am moving to Gmail if this keeps up.

• t m commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Your annoying popups have gotten worse and worse and your service has become more invasive and dogshot over the years than i could have ever expected.

• John Morris commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Stop with the intrusive popups every time i open my mail. I don't know what two-bit marketing focus group gave you the impression that shoving popups in people's faces encourages them to buy what you're selling, but it needs to stop. This isn't the '90's; we don't use popups or floppy disks anymore. There's these little things called "links". I use yahoo mail for mail. I don't need or want any useless bells or whistles, I don't want to be harassed, I just. Want. My. Mail. And then you have the gall to ask for money, because you ran your business into the ground. Forget it.

• Bruce Berkley commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

QUIT TRYING TO MAKE ME PAY MONEY WITH THESE ******* POPUPS. I WOULD SIGN UP FOR BETTER OPTIONS IF I THOUGHT I'D USE THEM

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7

Feedback and Knowledge Base